Why do you need to carry a gun?

People who walk around armed are pussies

Then so are people who use locks on their doors at night, people who buy auto and home insurance, people who have alarms on their cars.

Nope...you need a gun to feel safe, you are a pussy

No, you need a gun for equal defense against an armed attacker.
Bullshit.
Most of us that grow up in gun free countries we have less homicide and less death and crimes than the US.
So if you travel overseas how can you sur I e without your gun ?

Well, here's a suggestion. Either stay in your country or go back to your country.
That's not our topic dumb ass.

Then so are people who use locks on their doors at night, people who buy auto and home insurance, people who have alarms on their cars.

Bullshit.
Most of us that grow up in gun free countries we have less homicide and less death and crimes than the US.

No, if you grow up in a country with no defense, you usually have more crimes just like in Europe.
Not true...I visit and have family and friend In Europe, there is more fatal crimes in here than over there. They lie to you foxnews trust me.
The US is known for shootings, mass shootings, fathers killing their entire families, mom shooting her kids, co workers shooting each other, road rage shooting and you wanna compare to pitty crimes in other parts of the world. We talking thousands of people getting slaughtered more than the war in Iraq and Afghanistan.
I told you many you got accustomed for us who lived in other countries we see that the problem as a huge one.

It's amazing how many people here think that if they haven't personally experienced something, it simply doesn't exist. That takes a really special kind of stupid.

It's amazing how many people here think that if they haven't personally experienced something, it simply doesn't exist. That takes a really special kind of stupid.

Even more stupid is if something bad happens to one of them, they'll be crying that somebody should do something about it.

I used to have to transport payroll, I carried whenever I had to do that.

I don't really carry anymore, I'll just whip that ass outright if somebody wanna get jiggy.

Last edited:

Bullshit.

No, if you grow up in a country with no defense, you usually have more crimes just like in Europe.
Not true...I visit and have family and friend In Europe, there is more fatal crimes in here than over there. They lie to you foxnews trust me.
The US is known for shootings, mass shootings, fathers killing their entire families, mom shooting her kids, co workers shooting each other, road rage shooting and you wanna compare to pitty crimes in other parts of the world. We talking thousands of people getting slaughtered more than the war in Iraq and Afghanistan.
I told you many you got accustomed for us who lived in other countries we see that the problem as a huge one.

Maybe you can't follow the conversation. You said in other countries they have less crime than the US. While we may have more murders and deaths, these countries have other crime that's beyond ours because the people can't protect themselves against the bad guys. Europe has a lot of problems with criminals using knives to rob and assault people, and they have a considerable amount of rapes as well. Here, a female can use a gun just as effectively as a male, however she would be at a great disadvantage getting into knife fight with some guy.

It's not the object that does the killing, it's the person using the object. That's what you on the left just can't seem to comprehend. If somebody wants to kill you, they will kill you with any object that works for them I don't care what country you're from.

After reading a multitude of silly posts from rightwinger, I tried to pick out the one most stupid. This is it:
Thé bad guys know they will not get away with it. A camera somewhere will capture them or their vehicle. Along with DNA....There is no perfect crime anymore
The bad guys do not fear your guns.....it is the cost of doing business
The camera is a bigger deterrent than your gun
I don't wish you the obvious scenario - when a criminal holds a gun to your child's head and you take a picture - but you clearly lead a very sheltered and bigoted life. You have my sympathy, and I hope all your posting and posing is helping ease your frustrations.

It's also interesting that you believe there are no unsolved crimes, and that criminals think rationally. Try to land on earth and face reality.

He also stated he was from Arizona where people walk around with guns from what I'm told. Try going to a state where it's virtually against the law for people to use or carry guns around; where the criminal has the advantage on you.

In our society

Security cameras and people with smartphones are more effective at fighting crime than armed citizens

Not for the woman facing down a rapist or the elderly person living alone facing a home invader.

Pussy

My 88 year old mother walks around without a gun and is not the least bit scared. You needing a gun makes you a major pussy

And after she's attacked? Think she might feel a bit differently? It's easy to say you're not afraid before anything happens to you.

OK
Show me 33,000 cases where an armed citizen stopped a murder and we are even

Why 33,000? If five people a year save their lives or the lives of others, isn't it worth it? Because you leftists live in fantasy world. You think if you disarm the good guys, the bad guys will gladly disarm with them.

32,995 deaths say it is not worth it

Gun owners live in a fantasy world of bad guys behind every corner, Red Dawn fighting a Russian invasion and copperheads on the way to the mailbox

Why is it talking to a liberal is like talking to a brick wall? What don't you understand about we can never get rid of guns in this country? All we can do is disarm the good people. That only makes things worse.
We can get rid of guns in this country the same way we have gotten rid of cigarettes ......social pressure

Nobody confiscated cigarettes. But smokers found their spouses and children did not want to be around them. Same will happen with guns.

Plenty of people still smokes cigarettes. I'm having one right now. How long have recreational narcotics been illegal? All of my life. Yet we have a worse problem now than we did 30 years ago. We have record high overdose deaths and predicted to increase every year.

Drinking and driving is illegal, yet we have constant stories about drunks getting on the highway in the wrong direction and killing themselves and others in head on collisions all the time.

You are never going to stop the law breakers no matter what laws you have. That's why they are criminals; they don't listen to the law. All it will really do is increase the cost of illegal firearms making them more worth killing for.
Cigarette smoking is 25 percent of what it once was. Fewer people smoke and smokers smoke less. It can be done with guns

Women telling men they don’t want a gun in the house
Fewer places to shoot
Fathers no longer teaching sons to shoot
Fewer people hunting

After reading a multitude of silly posts from rightwinger, I tried to pick out the one most stupid. This is it:
Thé bad guys know they will not get away with it. A camera somewhere will capture them or their vehicle. Along with DNA....There is no perfect crime anymore
I don't wish you the obvious scenario - when a criminal holds a gun to your child's head and you take a picture - but you clearly lead a very sheltered and bigoted life. You have my sympathy, and I hope all your posting and posing is helping ease your frustrations.

It's also interesting that you believe there are no unsolved crimes, and that criminals think rationally. Try to land on earth and face reality.
More drama from gun nuts
When a criminal is holding a gun to your child’s head, it is too late to start a shoot out..

You watch too many movies

More drama from gun nuts
When a criminal is holding a gun to your child’s head, it is too late to start a shoot out..

And when cameras eliminate the crime, guns won't be needed. But cameras won't eliminate the crime.

Why 33,000? If five people a year save their lives or the lives of others, isn't it worth it? Because you leftists live in fantasy world. You think if you disarm the good guys, the bad guys will gladly disarm with them.

Gun owners live in a fantasy world of bad guys behind every corner, Red Dawn fighting a Russian invasion and copperheads on the way to the mailbox

Why is it talking to a liberal is like talking to a brick wall? What don't you understand about we can never get rid of guns in this country? All we can do is disarm the good people. That only makes things worse.
We can get rid of guns in this country the same way we have gotten rid of cigarettes ......social pressure

Nobody confiscated cigarettes. But smokers found their spouses and children did not want to be around them. Same will happen with guns.

Plenty of people still smokes cigarettes. I'm having one right now. How long have recreational narcotics been illegal? All of my life. Yet we have a worse problem now than we did 30 years ago. We have record high overdose deaths and predicted to increase every year.

Drinking and driving is illegal, yet we have constant stories about drunks getting on the highway in the wrong direction and killing themselves and others in head on collisions all the time.

You are never going to stop the law breakers no matter what laws you have. That's why they are criminals; they don't listen to the law. All it will really do is increase the cost of illegal firearms making them more worth killing for.
Cigarette smoking is 25 percent of what it once was. Fewer people smoke and smokers smoke less. It can be done with guns

Fewer places to shoot
Fewer people hunting

Here again we see your ideals are not matched by reality. More women are getting involved in shooting, and getting their concealed carry permits.

More Women Buying Guns for Protection and Empowerment

Now why would Women do that? I mean, you place them as the cornerstone of your plan to get rid of guns. Yet, they seem to be increasing the numbers of gun owners, and carry concealed persons. The why is obvious, if you put the propaganda aside for about ten seconds. Women know they are choice number one for thugs. They are tired of being victims. They are willing to fight to defend themselves, and their families. The old days of the women saying that guns are bad because they are noisy and scary, are long gone.

All of the stereotypes fall aside when we are talking self defense. Remember after Orlando, when gun shops and ranges around the nation held free classes for LGBT people? When Pink Pistols got started? Most of those damned gun toting rednecks offered classes for free to LGBT people to help them learn to defend themselves.

How many times do I have to write the truth? Nobody is going to protect you. The Police have no constitutional duty to protect you. Two Supreme Court Cases have confirmed that truth. You and your family, including your child held at gunpoint by the baddie, are only going to get Police activity or interest after the fact. The first thing the Police will do is secure the scene, and then mark the location of your body with white tape, or chalk.

Yes, twelve of your fellow citizens may find the baddie guilty later. It isn’t guaranteed by any stretch of the imagination. Technicalities and questions raised by a competent defense may well see the guilty party walk out of the Courtroom free at the conclusion of the legal proceedings.

Those fathers you mention not teaching their kids, they’re going out to get classes so they can learn. They are waking up to the fact that the Government can’t protect them. They are learning that guns are not scary evil killing machines that if you turn your eyes from them for a moment, will leap up and slaughter everyone.

More drama from gun nuts

And when cameras eliminate the crime, guns won't be needed. But cameras won't eliminate the crime.

Cameras deter crime and catch criminals. When criminals find few of their associates getting away with it, they find other adventures.
Most crimes today have videos on the news within hours.

Armed citizens rarely stop a crime.

Fewer places to shoot
Fewer people hunting

Here again we see your ideals are not matched by reality. More women are getting involved in shooting, and getting their concealed carry permits.

More Women Buying Guns for Protection and Empowerment

Now why would Women do that? I mean, you place them as the cornerstone of your plan to get rid of guns. Yet, they seem to be increasing the numbers of gun owners, and carry concealed persons. The why is obvious, if you put the propaganda aside for about ten seconds. Women know they are choice number one for thugs. They are tired of being victims. They are willing to fight to defend themselves, and their families. The old days of the women saying that guns are bad because they are noisy and scary, are long gone.

All of the stereotypes fall aside when we are talking self defense. Remember after Orlando, when gun shops and ranges around the nation held free classes for LGBT people? When Pink Pistols got started? Most of those damned gun toting rednecks offered classes for free to LGBT people to help them learn to defend themselves.

How many times do I have to write the truth? Nobody is going to protect you. The Police have no constitutional duty to protect you. Two Supreme Court Cases have confirmed that truth. You and your family, including your child held at gunpoint by the baddie, are only going to get Police activity or interest after the fact. The first thing the Police will do is secure the scene, and then mark the location of your body with white tape, or chalk.

Yes, twelve of your fellow citizens may find the baddie guilty later. It isn’t guaranteed by any stretch of the imagination. Technicalities and questions raised by a competent defense may well see the guilty party walk out of the Courtroom free at the conclusion of the legal proceedings.

Those fathers you mention not teaching their kids, they’re going out to get classes so they can learn. They are waking up to the fact that the Government can’t protect them. They are learning that guns are not scary evil killing machines that if you turn your eyes from them for a moment, will leap up and slaughter everyone.
Thé number of guns has increased. The number of families with a gun in the house has decreased
Mothers will be the ones to stop gun ownership in the house.
Our gun culture is changing, it needs to change more

Fathers no longer are teaching their sons to shoot or buying them their first gun. Schools have cut back gun clubs. Hunting is decreasing.

My mother was great with a gun. She was in the Army and certainly knew how to use it.

I know how to use one as well as do millions of Americans.

Your post doesn't mean there aren't any guns in homes because there are.

Bullshit.

Have you noticed that your country isn't the US? Has it passed through your tiny mind that there are differences between nations beyond merely geography?

Bullshit.

Well, here's a suggestion. Either stay in your country or go back to your country.
That's not our topic dumb ass.

That's very much our topic, if YOU are going to insist on shoehorning, "Well, MY country is perfect, and your country should think and behave exactly like us" into it.

Don't bring it up if you don't want to hear the obvious answer, which is "Stay in your fucking country and mind your own business."

Forum List

Back