Why do YOU think the US Government spent billions on a Spy Data Center in Utah?

So, your entire reason for your paranoia of the government collecting data is they will use it against you because you wish to remake the USA as England 1496. If you are so worried about being a target WTF are doing here making yourself a target then?

And if you can't start a group that can stand up to the government and folds like a towel instead don't bother. If I start Panties against Trump I'm pretty sure my being granted a tax exemption might be a while under the Trump Administration. Common sense (which you lack entirely).

Oh, you just said you think you would be treated unfairly by the Trump administration.

Aren't you being a bit paranoid yourself now?

lol

Try being a man, for once, and just dealing fairly with what is posted regardless of where it came from or who said it. You might just learn something.

So far you are at I fear the government because I hate it and it knows it. Gee, who would have ever thought such a wild-ass thing.
BTW, the tax exemption that ISIS requested is still under review. Imagine that.

If there's one thing, you've been consistent....at being wrong.

My US Constitution reflects EXACTLY what I have said in the entire thread about government.. Ever heard of the US Constitution?

Do you have the slightest clue as to what it's all about?

Obviously you have absolutely NO CLUE WHATSOEVER> NONE

So, your entire reason for your paranoia of the government collecting data is they will use it against you because you wish to remake the USA as England 1496. If you are so worried about being a target WTF are doing here making yourself a target then?

And if you can't start a group that can stand up to the government and folds like a towel instead don't bother. If I start Panties against Trump I'm pretty sure my being granted a tax exemption might be a while under the Trump Administration. Common sense (which you lack entirely).

Oh, you just said you think you would be treated unfairly by the Trump administration.

Aren't you being a bit paranoid yourself now?

lol
No. Have you never heard you can't fight city hall? Grow the fuck up. Starting a group that says the government sucks is not going to get you the fast track to government approval and benefits.

Hey, King George, you suck but don't be mean to me for saying so, that would be wrong.

No. Have you never heard you can't fight city hall? Grow the fuck up. Starting a group that says the government sucks is not going to get you the fast track to government approval and benefits.

Stop saying immature things like "Be a man" and "grow the fuck up". Converse like an adult if you can.

My point is that the LAW should be followed. Fast tracks should not be necessary. Again my point is the LAW is being applied unequally and the government is being used as a weapon against CERTAIN political groups.

Two things persist......

1). You still don't see a problem with government TARGETING select political entities. As long as you also disagree with those political entities. Your suggestion is that opposition should simply remain silent.

2). I asked you many times if you have many white friends......you have avoided answering that like it's the plague.

Do you have many WHITE friends?

Try being a man, for once, and just dealing fairly with what is posted regardless of where it came from or who said it. You might just learn something.

So far you are at I fear the government because I hate it and it knows it. Gee, who would have ever thought such a wild-ass thing.

My US Constitution reflects EXACTLY what I have said in the entire thread about government.. Ever heard of the US Constitution?

Where in the US Constitution does it say you have the right to be treated fairly by the IRS when seeking a tax exemption?

Stop saying immature things like "Be a man" and "grow the fuck up". Converse like an adult if you can.

Two things persist......

1). You still don't see a problem with government TARGETING select political entities.
2). I asked you many times if you have many white friends......you have avoided answering that like it's the plague.

Either stick with the OP or go away. And the government not being nice to anti-government groups? Shocking, simply shocking.

So, this is as far as we've gotten. BHU, I hate they government and they have a copy of what I said saying so and that makes me paranoid because they might just be mean to me when I ask for a timely tax exemption (from the government I hate and don't support in the first place) and without said tax exemption I no longer have free speech. Terrific.

So, this is as far as we've gotten. BHU, I hate they government and they have a copy of what I said saying so and that makes me paranoid because they might just be mean to me when I ask for a timely tax exemption (from the government I hate and don't support in the first place). Terrific.

Incoherent.

So, this is as far as we've gotten. BHU, I hate they government and they have a copy of what I said saying so and that makes me paranoid because they might just be mean to me when I ask for a timely tax exemption (from the government I hate and don't support in the first place). Terrific.

Incoherent.
No, it's not. It's summary of your paranoid nonsense. Your fear of data collected in Utah is the same as right-wing groups submitting applications for a tax exemption from the IRS. Bicycles and tuna fish.

You have yet to say why them having you data in Utah is a problem for you? Do you think the IRS checks the applications for tax exemptions there first and denies them if you post anti-government drivel here?

The US government spent 1.5 BILLION on a "Data" center in Utah. This is not "conspiracy theory", it is fact.

Utah Data Center - Wikipedia

NSA Intelligence Mining From Major US Internet Companies']U.S., British intelligence mining data from nine U.S. Internet companies in broad secret program

Welcome to Utah, the NSA's desert home for eavesdropping on America

"Our government" has become quite fond of collecting as much "information" on every single American citizen as it possibly can. Whether by tapping into our phones, our computers at home and work or using surveillace cameras.

Do we have THAT much terrorism going on? Where is it?

The REAL reason for that data center is the Paranoia that begins to grip Authority as it manuevers to slowly tighten it's grip on it's "Subjects.

If you think this in not true, you are a NAIVE IMBECILE PERIOD. No other explanation.

If you don't think that's what's going on there, what's YOUR explanation for spending 1.5 BILLION to gather data? And on who?

The only people so naive as to think it's ok (or funny) and just a routine part of government are those people who hope to gain by processes similar to what happened in Venezuela.....or are foreign idiots jealous of what we have in the USA.

If you want to learn who the REAL traitors are to We The American People, follow the trail of who pushed for this, who in Congress voted for it and who approved the funding.
The data center was created to store all the information the government gathers on us. It stores every phonecall, text, webpage and email. This thing is a monstrosity and someone should take some dynamite to it.

Incoherent.
No, it's not. It's summary of your paranoid nonsense. Your fear of data collected in Utah is the same as right-wing groups submitting applications for a tax exemption from the IRS. Bicycles and tuna fish.

You have yet to say why them having you data in Utah is a problem for you? Do you think the IRS checks the applications for tax exemptions there first and denies them if you post anti-government drivel here?
Stalinists never see a problem with a government spying on its own citizens. They view us as property of the state who have no right to privacy.

Where in the US Constitution does it say you have the right to be treated fairly by the IRS when seeking a tax exemption?
It's called the 14th Amendment, moron.

You are one scary individual. It's appalling that people like you even exist.

Two things persist......

1). You still don't see a problem with government TARGETING select political entities.

Either stick with the OP or go away. And the government not being nice to anti-government groups? Shocking, simply shocking.

I wouldn't be shocked if it was Communist China, Iran or the former Soviet Union.

Two things persist......

I wouldn't be shocked if it was Communist China, Iran or the former Soviet Union.
You shouldn't be shocked at all. It's common sense. Governments aren't big on those who oppose, the government.

It's called the 14th Amendment, moron.

You are one scary individual. It's appalling that people like you even exist.
So, ISIS for the Destruction of America asking for a tax exemption should be treated the same as Americans for Clean Floors?

Incoherent.

Stalinists never see a problem with a government spying on its own citizens. They view us as property of the state who have no right to privacy.
You had a right to privacy and you gave it up. Once all your life was on cameras, computers, cell phones, credit cards, and the Internet those days were long gone. And you aren't property but you demand they protect you so you put yourself in your own tiny display case, all because you were afraid of what might happen if big daddy didn't protect your sorry ass.

Save me from another 9-11 but by God don't read my email, that would be an invasion of my privacy. You can have one or the other, not both.

Two things persist......

You shouldn't be shocked at all. It's common sense. Governments aren't big on those who oppose, the government.

That's what makes government dangerous, moron. The Revolution was fought specifically to put an end to that kind of shit. The only people who support it are Stalinist pigs.

Do you have a problem with concentration camps and torture? Government is big on those two things as well.

There is definitely something seriously wrong with you.
You just don't know it.

Your grand DELUSION and paranoia is that ALL white people are out to get you and that only government can protect you.
You have no idea that you are being misled by the Left and they are capitalizing on your fears and paranoia of white people.

Last edited:
The US government spent 1.5 BILLION on a "Data" center in Utah. This is not "conspiracy theory", it is fact.

Utah Data Center - Wikipedia

NSA Intelligence Mining From Major US Internet Companies']U.S., British intelligence mining data from nine U.S. Internet companies in broad secret program

Welcome to Utah, the NSA's desert home for eavesdropping on America

"Our government" has become quite fond of collecting as much "information" on every single American citizen as it possibly can. Whether by tapping into our phones, our computers at home and work or using surveillace cameras.

Do we have THAT much terrorism going on? Where is it?

The REAL reason for that data center is the Paranoia that begins to grip Authority as it manuevers to slowly tighten it's grip on it's "Subjects.

If you think this in not true, you are a NAIVE IMBECILE PERIOD. No other explanation.

If you don't think that's what's going on there, what's YOUR explanation for spending 1.5 BILLION to gather data? And on who?

The only people so naive as to think it's ok (or funny) and just a routine part of government are those people who hope to gain by processes similar to what happened in Venezuela.....or are foreign idiots jealous of what we have in the USA.

If you want to learn who the REAL traitors are to We The American People, follow the trail of who pushed for this, who in Congress voted for it and who approved the funding.
The data center was created to store all the information the government gathers on us. It stores every phonecall, text, webpage and email. This thing is a monstrosity and someone should take some dynamite to it.
Yep, so, what's the fucking problem here? Can you answer because the OP sure as hell can't.

Two things persist......

That's what makes government dangerous, moron. The Revolution was fought specifically to put an end to that kind of shit. The only people who support it are Stalinist pigs.

Do you have a problem with concentration camps and torture? Government is big on those two things as well.
Our concentration camps are only for wetbacks, and we only torture Muslims here. Is that a problem for you?

Forum List

Back