Why do YOU think the US Government spent billions on a Spy Data Center in Utah?

As far as Domestic Tranquility.....

We The People don;t NEED the governments protection. We are armed.

Just get out of our way and stop prosecuting decent Americans who DO protect themselves.
What difference did a gun make on 9-11? None. And if you don't want the government trying to protect your sorry ass then you need to find another country to live in. Here that is now part of day to day life. They are watching every move and for most that gives them comfort. They demanded it.

Spoken like a true Stalinist douche bag.
He lives in the wrong nation and so do you. That can't be helped unless you hit the road, and please do.
You live in the wrong country, but Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union no longer exist.
You two hate it here. I don't.
You obviously prefer a country like Nazi Germany. You have made that much perfectly clear.

Dude, those aren't lies. We have tortured Muslims and we have Concentration Camps for wetbacks. Try to keep up.

We don't have concentration camps for illegal aliens, and we tortured foreign terrorists. I'd be more than happy if we tortured more of them.
Seeing as you are a little monster in human skin that surprises me not at all. And I'm sure you approve of them treating our citizens the same way.
Hmmmm, no I don't. There's a big difference between foreigners intent on killing us and American citizens. The later are protected by the Constitution.

You don't have a problem with putting Americans in concentration camps and spying on them, so why do you have a problem with torturing foreign terrorists?
I'm against torture, all forms for all people, concentration camps, all forms for all people, and spying, all forms for all people but the government having a data warehouse of your electronic records is just modern life in an electronic world.

And if torture is good for us why not others? Find an enemy, say a US soldier in Iraq, and see what you can get out of him/her. The same rules apply, if you are not being a total hypocrite that is.

You obviously aren't against spying. You've been arguing in support of it this entire thread.

You're naive if you think Americans aren't tortured when they are captured. When a government Spies on its own citizens it's taking the first step down the road to concentration camps and torture.
What is this spying you are so concerned about? Call logs? What's written here? What the hell are you afraid of? They have vast amounts of data on your government hatin' ass and you are still free as a bird so except for paranoia exactly what do you have that says this is a problem?

"US" government = Zionism

Spying on Americans is just like when Moses came down the mountain...

Zionism wants everyone noticing too much IDed and offed.

When Moses came down and "looked different," it was "necessary" to off 3500 people that night... who noticed IT WAS NOT MOSES.

When Americans notice that it was a cruise missile, not a 757, that hit the Pentagon on 911.... that why "Zionism" wants the "US" government spying on us...

What difference did a gun make on 9-11? None. And if you don't want the government trying to protect your sorry ass then you need to find another country to live in. Here that is now part of day to day life. They are watching every move and for most that gives them comfort. They demanded it.

He lives in the wrong nation and so do you. That can't be helped unless you hit the road, and please do.
You live in the wrong country, but Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union no longer exist.
You obviously prefer a country like Nazi Germany. You have made that much perfectly clear.
No, but you do. They tortured enemies of the state there however you are an enemy of the state here. That is what is probably making you so upset. It's not only the radical Muslims who hate the current US, you don't like it either making you, another enemy and you know what we do to them.

We don't have concentration camps for illegal aliens, and we tortured foreign terrorists. I'd be more than happy if we tortured more of them.
Seeing as you are a little monster in human skin that surprises me not at all. And I'm sure you approve of them treating our citizens the same way.
Hmmmm, no I don't. There's a big difference between foreigners intent on killing us and American citizens. The later are protected by the Constitution.

You don't have a problem with putting Americans in concentration camps and spying on them, so why do you have a problem with torturing foreign terrorists?
I'm against torture, all forms for all people, concentration camps, all forms for all people, and spying, all forms for all people but the government having a data warehouse of your electronic records is just modern life in an electronic world.

And if torture is good for us why not others? Find an enemy, say a US soldier in Iraq, and see what you can get out of him/her. The same rules apply, if you are not being a total hypocrite that is.

You obviously aren't against spying. You've been arguing in support of it this entire thread.

You're naive if you think Americans aren't tortured when they are captured. When a government Spies on its own citizens it's taking the first step down the road to concentration camps and torture.
What is this spying you are so concerned about? Call logs? What's written here? What the hell are you afraid of? They have vast amounts of data on your government hatin' ass and you are still free as a bird so expect for paranoia exactly what do you have that says this is a problem?

The "what do you have to be afraid of if you aren't breaking the law?" argument has been debunked thousands of time. Only Stalinist douche bags like you use it. Why don't we just allow the police to conduct house-to-house searches for drugs? That's probably a bad argument to use on you because you probably have no problem with it.

If you don't understand the problem with the government conducting espionage on its own citizens, then you are just to fucking stupid to bother arguing with.

No, but you do. They tortured enemies of the state there however you are an enemy of the state here. That is what is probably making you so upset. It's not only the radical Muslims who hate the current US, you don't like it either making you, another enemy and you know what we do to them.

Apparently you imagine there's some kind of intelligable thought hidden in that mess you just posted.

The US government spent 1.5 BILLION on a "Data" center in Utah. This is not "conspiracy theory", it is fact.

Utah Data Center - Wikipedia

NSA Intelligence Mining From Major US Internet Companies']U.S., British intelligence mining data from nine U.S. Internet companies in broad secret program

Welcome to Utah, the NSA's desert home for eavesdropping on America

"Our government" has become quite fond of collecting as much "information" on every single American citizen as it possibly can. Whether by tapping into our phones, our computers at home and work or using surveillace cameras.

Do we have THAT much terrorism going on? Where is it?

The REAL reason for that data center is the Paranoia that begins to grip Authority as it manuevers to slowly tighten it's grip on it's "Subjects.

If you think this in not true, you are a NAIVE IMBECILE PERIOD. No other explanation.

If you don't think that's what's going on there, what's YOUR explanation for spending 1.5 BILLION to gather data? And on who?

The only people so naive as to think it's ok (or funny) and just a routine part of government are those people who hope to gain by processes similar to what happened in Venezuela.....or are foreign idiots jealous of what we have in the USA.

If you want to learn who the REAL traitors are to We The American People, follow the trail of who pushed for this, who in Congress voted for it and who approved the funding.

Are you asking why it was built in Utah?

If you are it was a cost saving measure. It would have cost the
Govt 3 billion to build anywhere else.

But by building in Utah...we took the 150,000 Japs we had interned there
and force them to build it for a dollar an hour and a bowl of rice.

Originally we were going to use illegal immigrants from Mexico and
nab Blacks as they entered the welfare office, but both the EPA and
Dept of Agriculture complained. They feared the smell of those folks sweating in
the hot Utah sun would kill sheep grazing nearby.
How many foreign citizens work at these facilities?

The USIC is a firm believer and practitioner of "ask for forgiveness, not permission." That's not going to change, regardless of whether it should. The simple fact of the matter is that facility can do whatever the hell the leaders of the government want it to do, and there's not a damn thing you, I or most anyone else can do about it unless and until one or more members of Congress choose to "whistleblow" on the place and its activities. In the interim, I suggest one read and often repeat the following:

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
Courage to change the things I can,
And wisdom to know the difference.

The USIC is a firm believer and practitioner of "ask for forgiveness, not permission." That's not going to change, regardless of whether it should. The simple fact of the matter is that facility can do whatever the hell the leaders of the government want it to do, and there's not a damn thing you, I or most anyone else can do about it unless and until one or more members of Congress choose to "whistleblow" on the place and its activities. In the interim, I suggest one read and often repeat the following:

The government is supposed to serve the people not be masters over them. The people can change that and most likely will at some point in time. You can sit by and let them run you over but others will not be so willing to do the same.

The government is supposed to serve the people not be masters over them. The people can change that and most likely will at some point in time. You can sit by and let them run you over but others will not be so willing to do the same.
What evidence have you that the facility isn't doing things on behalf of the people of the U.S? It's a top secret facility. You have none that is credible, and neither does anyone else.

What evidence have you that the facility isn't doing things on behalf of the people of the U.S? It's a top secret facility. You have none that is credible, and neither does anyone else.
You are correct I don't but I do think the people have a right to ask. After everything that was done in an illegal manner to us I do not trust our government entities any farther than I can spit. Anyone who had experience the same as we did would feel the same way as we do.

You are correct I don't but I do think the people have a right to ask. After everything that was done in an illegal manner to us I do not trust our government entities any farther than I can spit. Anyone who had experience the same as we did would feel the same way as we do.
I do think the people have a right to ask.
By all means, ask. I have no problem with one's asking. I simply know the answer is going to be either (1) vague to the point of uselessness, or (2) "that's classified," or something to that effect. The NSA didn't build a brand new and expensive facility in the "middle of nowhere" so they could tell everyone what goes on there. They are trying to be as "on the DL" as they possibly can. A citizen's inquiry isn't going to spur them to change their mind in that regard.

And then where will one be? Left to recite the poem/axiom I posted earlier:

And wisdom to know the difference.​

What evidence?

Even IF it was using "some" of it's resources to do things on behalf of Americans, FAR too much of it's resources are used AGAINST the privacy of American citizens.

NSA Spying

How the US spy scandal unravelled

The NSA is giving your phone records to the DEA. And the DEA is covering it up.

Big Brother is tapping your mobile phone: Obama admits NSA routinely spying on all Verizon phone customers in the USA

How the NSA Hacks Cellphone Networks Worldwide

I would really appreciate if you wouldn't post from a position of pure ignorance....(nor WILLFUL ignorance)

Thanks

PS....your location is D.C.
If that doesn't say it all.......

Last edited:
By all means, ask. I have no problem with one's asking. I simply know the answer is going to be either (1) vague to the point of uselessness, or (2) "that's classified," or something to that effect. The NSA didn't build a brand new and expensive facility in the "middle of nowhere" so they could tell everyone what goes on there. They are trying to be as "on the DL" as they possibly can. A citizen's inquiry isn't going to spur them to change their mind in that regard.

And then where will one be? Left to recite the poem/axiom I posted earlier:

And wisdom to know the difference.​

Imagine if the Founding Fathers had all sat back and said.....

"Well guys, yeah, the King is putting the screws to us and all.......buuuuuut let's just assume they could ALSO be doing things to help us.....so let's just look the other way while they surround our harbors with war ships, plant spies in out communities and generally just let them do whatever they please.

Let's just all sing Kumbaya and get along.....ok?
Nothing to see here....move along.
Some people are spineless.

Those who desire to give up freedom in order to gain security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one.
Benjamin Franklin

All of this spying started because of the lie that was 911.

It is all about ZIONISM....

What evidence?

NSA Spying

The NSA is giving your phone records to the DEA. And the DEA is covering it up.

I would really appreciate if you wouldn't post from a position of pure ignorance....(nor WILLFUL ignorance)

Thanks
  1. Dude, did you even read the articles you've cited?

The first article you cited has no apparent relationship to anything at the Utah facility. The word "Utah" doesn't appear in the article.

The second article clearly states, "We don't know for sure if the DEA's Special Operations Division is getting its tips from the same database that's been the subject of multiple congressional hearings in recent months.
  2. Do you know the difference between evidence and hearsay?

The content to which you linked is mere hearsay and speculation, neither of which is evidence.
If there's any paranoia afoot, it's yours. You don't know what is going on at that facility, but you do know of one thing the NSA did that it should not have. You are, on the basis of that, and that alone, jumping to the conclusion that something untoward is going on at the NSA's Utah Data Center.

I don't know what's going on the Utah Data Center, but I know a fallacious and purely speculative argument when I see one. That is all you've got. You could be right or wrong, but you haven't shared one thing that militates strongly and soundly for concluding either way.

We were warned...

Einstein Letter Warning Of Zionist Facism In Israel

Einstein Letter Warning Of
Zionist Facism In Israel
Letter That Albert Einstein Sent to the New York Times
1948, Protesting the Visit of Menachem Begin

11-1-4
1036081927.jpeg

Letters to the Editor
New York Times
December 4, 1948
TO THE EDITORS OF THE NEW YORK TIMES:
Among the most disturbing political phenomena of our times is the emergence in the newly created state of Israel of the "Freedom Party" (Tnuat Haherut), a political party closely akin in its organization, methods, political philosophy and social appeal to the Nazi and Fascist parties. It was formed out of the membership and following of the former Irgun Zvai Leumi, a terrorist, right-wing, chauvinist organization in Palestine.
einstein.jpg
The current visit of Menachem Begin, leader of this party, to the United States is obviously calculated to give the impression of American support for his party in the coming Israeli elections, and to cement political ties with conservative Zionist elements in the United States. Several Americans of national repute have lent their names to welcome his visit. It is inconceivable that those who oppose fascism throughoutthe world, if correctly informed as to Mr. Begin's political record and perspectives, could add their names and support to the movement he represents.
Before irreparable damage is done by way of financial contributions, public manifestations in Begin's behalf, and the creation in Palestine of the impression that a large segment of America supports Fascist elements in Israel, the American public must be informed as to the record and objectives of Mr. Begin and his movement. The public avowals of Begin's party are no guide whatever to its actual character. Today they speak of freedom, democracy and anti-imperialism, whereas until recently they openly preached the doctrine of the Fascist state. It is in its actions that the terrorist party betrays its real character; from its past actions we can judge what it may be expected to do in the future.
Attack on Arab Village
A shocking example was their behavior in the Arab village of Deir Yassin. This village, off the main roads and surrounded by Jewish lands, had taken no part in the war, and had even fought off Arab bands who wanted to use the village as their base. On April 9 (THE NEW YORK TIMES), terrorist bands attacked this peaceful village, which was not a military objective in the fighting, killed most of its inhabitants ? 240men, women, and children - and kept a few of them alive to parade as captives through the streets of Jerusalem. Most of the Jewish community was horrified at the deed, and the Jewish Agency sent a telegram of apology to King Abdullah of Trans-Jordan. But the terrorists, far from being ashamed of their act, were proud of this massacre, publicized it widely, and invited all the foreign correspondents present in the country to view the heaped corpses and the general havoc at Deir Yassin. The Deir Yassin incident exemplifies the character and actions of the Freedom Party.
Within the Jewish community they have preached an admixture of ultranationalism, religious mysticism, and racial superiority. Like other Fascist parties they have been used to break strikes, and have themselves pressed for the destruction of free trade unions. In their stead they have proposed corporate unions on the Italian Fascist model. During the last years of sporadic anti-British violence, the IZL and Stern groups inaugurated a reign of terror in the Palestine Jewish community. Teachers were beaten up for speaking against them, adults were shot for not letting their children join them. By gangster methods, beatings, window-smashing, and wide-spread robberies, the terrorists intimidated the population and exacted a heavy tribute.
The people of the Freedom Party have had no part in the constructive achievements in Palestine. They have reclaimed no land, built no settlements, and only detracted from the Jewish defense activity. Their much-publicized immigration endeavors were minute, and devoted mainly to bringing in Fascist compatriots.
Discrepancies Seen
The discrepancies between the bold claims now being made by Begin and his party, and their record of past performance in Palestine bear the imprint of no ordinary political party. This is the unmistakable stamp of a Fascist party for whom terrorism (against Jews, Arabs, and British alike), and misrepresentation are means, and a "Leader State" is the goal.
In the light of the foregoing considerations, it is imperative that the truth about Mr. Begin and his movement be made known in this country. It is all the more tragic that the top leadership of American Zionism has refused to campaign against Begin's efforts, or even to expose to its own constituents the dangers to Israel from support to Begin.
The undersigned therefore take this means of publicly presenting a few salient facts concerning Begin and his party; and of urging all concerned not to support this latest manifestation of fascism.
ISIDORE ABRAMOWITZ
HANNAH ARENDT
ABRAHAM BRICK
RABBI JESSURUN CARDOZO
ALBERT EINSTEIN
HERMAN EISEN, M.D.
HAYIM FINEMAN
M. GALLEN, M.D.
H.H. HARRIS
ZELIG S. HARRIS
SIDNEY HOOK
FRED KARUSH
BRURIA KAUFMAN
IRMA L. LINDHEIM
NACHMAN MAISEL
SEYMOUR MELMAN
MYER D. MENDELSON
M.D., HARRY M. OSLINSKY
SAMUEL PITLICK
FRITZ ROHRLICH
LOUIS P. ROCKER
RUTH SAGIS
ITZHAK SANKOWSKY
I.J. SHOENBERG
SAMUEL SHUMAN
M. SINGER
IRMA WOLFE
STEFAN WOLF.
New York, Dec. 2, 1948

Again....they DID NOT Need to spend 1.7 BILLION tax dollars on a high tech spy facility.

Where is all that terrorism they were up against? We are not under constant attack. And the center in Utah WILL NOT stop future attacks.
Mark my words carefully. Mainly because that is not it's focus. Why would they focus so much resources on such rare occurrences?
Is that logical at all?

They were looking for an excuse....and 911 gave them what they already wanted.

The center is mainly to process data they scarf up off of you and me. And whatever political power is ruling at the time will use that data to bury whatever opposition it chooses.

Forum List

Back