Why does anybody think concealed carry is a good idea?

Bottom line, we can do away with the ridiculous assertion that eliminating guns reduces suicide rates. It just doesn't.
Yes, it does you fucking moron. See ya, got things to do that matter, unlike you.

Since you won't/can't provide anything to back it up, and continue to post, I find it hard to believe either of those statements.
I already backed it up dumbass, and it's common fucking sense. Make something hard to do and you get less of it dumbshit.

Right, it's your BELIEF that suicides would drop with fewer guns, just like it's your BELIEF that no one has any reason to carry a gun, and it's your BELIEF that removing guns will reduce violence overall. Facts dispute those beliefs.
No, they don't, we just haven't done what other nations wiser than us have. It's long past time for the US to grow up. The wild west is long dead, along with 32,000 other Americans from guns each year.

Can you demonstrate that countries with strict gun laws have fewer suicides per capita?
Yes, if you mean by guns. And suicides overall all seem to drop as well. Handguns are suicide machines and way too easy to use on the spur of the moment.

It's common sense if you had any. When you make something harder you get less of it.
And yet Japan with almost no firearms has twice our suicide rate, go figure.

Right, it's your BELIEF that suicides would drop with fewer guns, just like it's your BELIEF that no one has any reason to carry a gun, and it's your BELIEF that removing guns will reduce violence overall. Facts dispute those beliefs.
No, they don't, we just haven't done what other nations wiser than us have. It's long past time for the US to grow up. The wild west is long dead, along with 32,000 other Americans from guns each year.

Can you demonstrate that countries with strict gun laws have fewer suicides per capita?
Yes, if you mean by guns. And suicides overall all seem to drop as well. Handguns are suicide machines and way too easy to use on the spur of the moment.

It's common sense if you had any. When you make something harder you get less of it.
They have a tradition of it there dumbass, and they had that long before the fucking gun had even been invented.

They have a tradition of it there dumbass, and they had that long before the fucking gun had even been invented.
Your assertion is wrong. You claimed less guns less suicides I just pointed out one of several Countries where that simply is NOT TRUE.

Follow the Constitution. It's a road map. We need more Politicians to follow it. It would eliminate all the shameful political posturing and exploitation. The road map is there. Just follow it.

Your assertion is wrong. You claimed less guns less suicides I just pointed out one of several Countries where that simply is NOT TRUE.
It's not wrong, and we have the numbers to prove it. It is also common fucking sense, which you stupid morons lack.

Letting people carry guns in public will obviously lead to more people using guns in public.

Hey Moron-if they use the guns properly that is good

I shot a mugger years ago and after the other mopes learned what happened to the asshole I capped, there wasn't another mugging in that city for two years

Thanks for your service. I think everyone who kills a thug should get a medal.

Bottom line, we can do away with the ridiculous assertion that eliminating guns reduces suicide rates. It just doesn't.
Yes, it does you fucking moron. See ya, got things to do that matter, unlike you.

Since you won't/can't provide anything to back it up, and continue to post, I find it hard to believe either of those statements.
I already backed it up dumbass, and it's common fucking sense. Make something hard to do and you get less of it dumbshit.

You didn't back up the assertion that fewer guns = less suicide. That's what you need to prove. Anything else is nonsense. Fewer guns = less gun suicide? Duh, and doesn't relate to reducing suicide, which is the point, after all. I'm enjoying your twisting in the wind.

And suicide has existed in EVERY country long before the advent of guns. More guns =/= more suicide, it's obvious. Heck, it's even, dare I say it, common sense.

It's not wrong, and we have the numbers to prove it. It is also common fucking sense, which you stupid morons lack.

So prove it already. You haven't yet.

When someone says "I can prove it.... but it's common sense!"..... If they could... they wouldn't have to fall back to "it's common sense".

Basically, he just admitted his failure.

When someone says "I can prove it.... but it's common sense!"..... If they could... they wouldn't have to fall back to "it's common sense".

I both proved it, and stated that it was common sense, which you morons lack.

I posted a chart that clearly proves your claim is false.

So you are not just ignorant of your own lack of success, but willfully ignorant. Got it.

I posted a chart that clearly proves your claim is false.

It was never about facts. If it was, he wouldn't claim he posted facts proving his argument, when all of us, and him himself, knows he didn't.

Smart people learn how to be safe with tools before they use them. It's what smart people do instead of refusing to allow others to use tools.

It's true you may never need a gun. But if you ever do you need it REALLY BAD.

No matter how smart you are. :)
So tell us, did this woman in the Wal-Mart with four small children need a gun?

Who knows? That's not the point. The point is, she had the freedom to decide she did, and she made that choice. Many single mothers have abusive ex husbands and do need some kind of protection. Whether she made the right choice or not is basically none of your, or the government's business.
Who knows? Oh no, we know very well, and the results speak for themselves. I'm not giving you a choice about where you store toxic waste or whether you can strap a bomb to your car in case someone wants to steal it, and I have no problems with that idea. We have freedom here, not anarchy.
Come on. Do you have Clorox under your kitchen sink? Do you think all hazardous cleaning materials should be banned?

Well, as it happens, my Clorox is on a shelf so high even I have to stand on a stool to reach it, precisely because I have a small child in the house. That's kind of the point: intelligent adults know to be careful around children, and intelligent adults don't expect to make public policy for everyone based on the actions of retards.
I raised four children. We always used those cabinet safety latches. :)

Letting people carry guns in public will obviously lead to more people using guns in public.

Hey Moron-if they use the guns properly that is good

I shot a mugger years ago and after the other mopes learned what happened to the asshole I capped, there wasn't another mugging in that city for two years

Thanks for your service. I think everyone who kills a thug should get a medal.
He didn't die because I called the EMT. He got prison time so I guess I get half a medal

You didn't back up the assertion that fewer guns = less suicide. That's what you need to prove. Anything else is nonsense. Fewer guns = less gun suicide? Duh, and doesn't relate to reducing suicide, which is the point, after all. I'm enjoying your twisting in the wind.

Didn't you know that people who suicide by non-gun means are less dead than people who shoot themselves? ;)

So tell us, did this woman in the Wal-Mart with four small children need a gun?

Who knows? That's not the point. The point is, she had the freedom to decide she did, and she made that choice. Many single mothers have abusive ex husbands and do need some kind of protection. Whether she made the right choice or not is basically none of your, or the government's business.
Who knows? Oh no, we know very well, and the results speak for themselves. I'm not giving you a choice about where you store toxic waste or whether you can strap a bomb to your car in case someone wants to steal it, and I have no problems with that idea. We have freedom here, not anarchy.
Come on. Do you have Clorox under your kitchen sink? Do you think all hazardous cleaning materials should be banned?

Well, as it happens, my Clorox is on a shelf so high even I have to stand on a stool to reach it, precisely because I have a small child in the house. That's kind of the point: intelligent adults know to be careful around children, and intelligent adults don't expect to make public policy for everyone based on the actions of retards.
I raised four children. We always used those cabinet safety latches. :)

My kids have all figured those suckers out alarmingly fast, but it takes them a lot longer to figure a get-around for being short. But yeah, you get the general idea: intelligent adults know to be careful around children.

Forum List

Back