Why does God hide himself?

What's it feel to be meaningless to a thread?
It's not so bad. Have you found God yet?

Oh its bad , because your pride demands that you be the most important voice in a thread. It won't allow you to be anything less in your mind. Donald Trump has the same problem ; he " Must be!" He must be relevant or he will have hissy fits. The hissy fits of Ding is legendary here.
It's not near as bad as you not being able to find God.

Your judgments of my dealings with God are meaningless. Your personal view of how God views me are meaningless. You listen to your own press , your not as important as you think you are.

God withdraws from Christians because they are too condemning of others. You get off on putting others down with your religious opinions.

God hides from Christianity because they are too harsh on humanity.
It seems to me that the only person here doing any condemning is you.

Evasion and falsehood ; my belief is Universal salvation ; I believe all are saved , there is no condemnation in my belief. You must try another way to accuse me.

It's not so bad. Have you found God yet?

Oh its bad , because your pride demands that you be the most important voice in a thread. It won't allow you to be anything less in your mind. Donald Trump has the same problem ; he " Must be!" He must be relevant or he will have hissy fits. The hissy fits of Ding is legendary here.

Your judgments of my dealings with God are meaningless. Your personal view of how God views me are meaningless. You listen to your own press , your not as important as you think you are.

God withdraws from Christians because they are too condemning of others. You get off on putting others down with your religious opinions.

Evasion and falsehood ; my belief is Universal salvation ; I believe all are saved , there is no condemnation in my belief. You must try another way to accuse me.
You are one of the top judgmental SoB's here. You are so judgmental they have a picture of your avatar next to the definition of judgmental in the dictionary.

God is at a distance , believers will try anything to get in touch with him. Silence is just another idiotic method for people to manipulate God.

I personally think all those efforts are meaningless. God loves us no matter what we do. Christians just have a bad habit of limiting salvation in their teachings. They have been hell hounds for decades.

I read your post and see a clear ignorance of Christianity.

Silence is intended as a healing process. Trust me, God is not the party that requires healing. It simply gives God the opportunity to work within an individual without having too put up with the continual bleating of the mind. Not only that, it can give the individual some peace from that continual bleating of his/her mind.

I understand that a few minor Christian denominations appear to limit salvation. The majority do not. If you were caught up in one of the minor denominations, that may explain your resentment and the way you seem to judge all who follow Christ.

my belief is Universal salvation ; I believe all are saved , there is no condemnation in my belief. You must try another way to accuse me.

Universal salvation has at least one short-coming. It does not take into account those who reject God and have no wish to spend an eternity in His presence. Catholic school taught me God does not throw any person into hell. It's the place people choose to go to get away from God. God wants everyone--but He will not force Himself on anyone.

You are one of the top judgmental SoB's here. You are so judgmental they have a picture of your avatar next to the definition of judgmental in the dictionary.

I never call people out of their name , I don't need to. You call me an " SoB" you use insults because its in your nature to attack when you feel cornered. The real you comes out. Well our conversation is ended. You are revealed.

God is at a distance , believers will try anything to get in touch with him. Silence is just another idiotic method for people to manipulate God.

I personally think all those efforts are meaningless. God loves us no matter what we do. Christians just have a bad habit of limiting salvation in their teachings. They have been hell hounds for decades.

I read your post and see a clear ignorance of Christianity.

Silence is intended as a healing process. Trust me, God is not the party that requires healing. It simply gives God the opportunity to work within an individual without having too put up with the continual bleating of the mind. Not only that, it can give the individual some peace from that continual bleating of his/her mind.

I understand that a few minor Christian denominations appear to limit salvation. The majority do not. If you were caught up in one of the minor denominations, that may explain your resentment and the way you seem to judge all who follow Christ.

You say silence gives God the chance to work. The sheer gall of such thinking; you think you control God.

I never call people out of their name , I don't need to. You call me an " SoB" you use insults because its in your nature to attack when you feel cornered. The real you comes out. Well our conversation is ended. You are revealed.
No, it is my nature to call you what you are and that is a judgmental son of a bitch. If you had any sense at all you would have been more offended by being called judgmental than a son of a bitch. I guess you must believe that shoe fits.

You say silence gives God the chance to work. The sheer gall of such thinking; you think you control God.

(Sorry, just burst out laughing.) No, that's not what I am thinking. It is not even what I said.

You sound angry, and that is not my intent. I was simply contributing my understanding of the scriptures you cited in the opening post--because I had a different perspective on them than you have. I thought you might be interested in that different perspective. Since you are not, my apologies for breaking into this thread.

No, it is my nature to call you what you are and that is a judgmental son of a bitch. If you had any sense at all you would have been more offended by being called judgmental than a son of a bitch. I guess you must believe that shoe fits.

You crave the spotlight ; you have it , and use it to curse me. Such is your nature revealed. I hold no need to curse back at you. I am not offended , I am free of your group; I am not part of it. I hold no interest in your type of believer. The world is full of cursing people.

(Sorry, just burst out laughing.) No, that's not what I am thinking. It is not even what I said.

You sound angry, and that is not my intent. I was simply contributing my understanding of the scriptures you cited in the opening post--because I had a different perspective on them than you have. I thought you might be interested in that different perspective. Since you are not, my apologies for breaking into this thread.

You are welcome to the thread. I just do not believe in manipulating God , in prayer or anythingelse.

You crave the spotlight ; you have it , and use it to curse me. Such is your nature revealed. I hold no need to curse back at you. I am not offended , I am free of your group; I am not part of it. I hold no interest in your type of believer. The world is full of cursing people.
You should know, you are one of them. I thought you were done talking to me.

You are welcome to the thread. I just do not believe in manipulating God , in prayer or anythingelse.

Nor do I. It would no more occur to me to manipulate God than it would occur to me to make the sun rise in the west. Prayer is communication, which of course can be done with words, and it works. Communication by God to our spirits, I feel, is best done in silence. While we may need our words, I think God is beyond them.

Nor do I. It would no more occur to me to manipulate God than it would occur to me to make the sun rise in the west. Prayer is communication, which of course can be done with words, and it works. Communication by God to our spirits, I feel, is best done in silence. While we may need our words, I think God is beyond them.

In my view , there is no " Best" way to communicate with God ; a certain way may be the way you try; but prayer is prayer , you just talk to God. All we can do is hope that he listens. Does God listen to human prayers? I think he does. I think he both listens and at times ignores humans.

But he does listen. He knows how we feel; he knows.

Like always the true intent of a thread about questioning God isnt about God but about how much the OP hates Christians....That normally means they live a hedonistic life or have done some things they feel God would never forgive and blame Christians for no other reason then their own fear.

Like always the true intent of a thread about questioning God isnt about God but about how much the OP hates Christians....That normally means they live a hedonistic life or have done some things they feel God would never forgive and blame Christians for no other reason then their own fear.

Oh come now , lets be honest. No need to exaggerate ; I don't hate Christians , I just don't like them. And in my belief , we believe that God always forgives.

Oh come now , lets be honest. No need to exaggerate ; I don't hate Christians , I just don't like them. And in my belief , we believe that God always forgives.
I used the correct vernacular when I spoke about your hate. God does forgive most things. If you are repentant. You blame Christians for your having to repent. They didnt make your life the way you live it. You did that.

In my view , there is no " Best" way to communicate with God ; a certain way may be the way you try; but prayer is prayer , you just talk to God. All we can do is hope that he listens. Does God listen to human prayers? I think he does. I think he both listens and at times ignores humans.

But he does listen. He knows how we feel; he knows.

There are many ways to communicate--whether that communication takes place between friends and family--or whether it takes place with God. How we communicate varies from person to person and from situation to situation. If I have something to say to someone, the first question that crosses my mind is how to communicate what I have to say most effectively.

We also give others opportunities to communicate with us. How do we embrace it, how do we respond? We are always seeking out the best way to communicate and/or respond to a message.

The question may not be, Why does God hide himself? The question may be, "How much do we miss of God's communications to us?" By not opening ourselves up; by not setting up opportunities to pay close attention to God, we may be missing more than we think.

Those of us who follow Christ closely believe in repentance for the forgiveness of sins. In other words, turn from the sin, to God, and He is there to forgive and to receive.

Those of us who follow Christ closely believe in repentance for the forgiveness of sins. In other words, turn from the sin, to God, and He is there to forgive and to receive.
Jesus died on the cross for our sins, so that bill is already paid.

Forum List

Back