🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why does Jesus need Christians to hide Bible verses?

He needs your money according to 90% of the church broadcasting that are all asking for seed harvest money lately. (the infamous baal scam).
It's worse then I've ever seen it and each one is exposing
how It's merely emulating baal worship, same terms, same birthdate, same stories (as found on oredated tablets), Baal with a new mask is still Baal. Baals son was the morning star
-Rev 22:16

Jesus does not need the money

The churches need the money in order to spread the good news--without those donations, they could not keep spreading in such a lavish setting.

Think about it--do you want to hear the good news in an air comditioned, well furnished lively building--or on some dusty and run down corner in the city?

If God wanted the those churches to have those things, he wouldn't need the preacher to beg and cry for money.

I hate to tell you this but--Jesus is broke

Think about it--when was the last time Jesus held down a Job?

No one specific job, but he's got a trust fund that would make Bill Gates kids look like Kenny from South Park.

I think you are assuming that money is for Jesus?

No its not--that money is for the church and the people that own/run the church.

Jesus will not see one penny of donations. Now, they may loan him some if he asks for it. Or give him a job performing miracles if Jesus is up to it.

The JW's had built a home for Michael HaMoshiach but ended up using the home for themselves not truly believing in Shiloh to come.
Avatar won't like to hear about a group of Mormons who were sued for taking money from some gullables by promising them they would be introduced and meet Jesus personally. *L*
Anyone who says Jesus doesn't get the money is not thinking about it in it's proper context.
Jesus is an image through a story and not a literal singular historical figure, therefore if the money is used to keep the scam alive and keeps the story and image afloat then it surely has received the money.

Forum List

Back