Why does left keep repeating lie that Trump mocked disabled reporter?

There are over two million Muslims in the U.S. The overwhelming majority are peaceful and loyal to the U.S.

For Trump to repeat known lies about thousand of these citizens celebrating the death of 3000 Americans is inflammatory hate speech meant to inflate fear of otherwise loyal citizens

All you did there was repeat your claim that I already debunked.

Nothing Trump says holds a candle to the regular random murders.

Fear of random murder is the rational response. Rational people want protected.

Here, this is for you. The overwhelming majority of these m&ms are NOT deadly poison.

So, how many are you going not eat?

DSC_0062.JPG

Hint: it's a trick question. America eats the whole bowl. Some Americans will get the bad m&m.

Debunked what?
That 2 million American Muslims aren't killing people?

Your m&m analogy is offensive to all Americans. It is not how we operate

Your same analogy could be used against Italians because of the mafia
It could be used against gays because of AIDS
It could be used against blacks because of high incarceration rates

I bet my m&m analogy isn't that offensive to the people who have been killed by the bad m&ms. I bet they wish, or at least wished in their horribly final moments, that America had left that bowl of candy alone.

Last time I checked gay men were banned from blood donation.

Do you understand WHY?

Do you want to reverse that?

Actually you should be ashamed to post something like that

That 2 million people should be punished because of the actions of a few dozen

I don't know if it is because you are a bigot or a coward

And yet, the medical industry refuses to accept blood donations from gay men. Even if they claim to have been celibate since the 70s.

Why?

Because the risk off giving AID infected blood is not worth the "benefit" of being fair to gay would be donors.

Saving the lives of blood recipients is more important than being fair.

Have you every received blood? If so are you glad or angry that the first priority of the medical establishment is your safety, even if that means hurting the feelings of many gay men?

Doesn't excuse your bigotry and blood donations are a volunteer action

Doesn't warrant denying rights to over two million Muslims because of your fear and hatred of Muslims. Throwing out an entire bowl of m&ms because you fear one of them may do harm is not the way our justice system works

Trump is a hate monger when it comes to Muslims. That is why he told his lie about them celebrating the deaths of their fellow Americans

No he was mocking the disability "Have you seen this guy?"

He attacks people for their "weaknesses" - if they're ugly, fat, or anything really. That's what bullies do and Trump is a classic bully. I guess he has to compensate for his "tiny hands".

"Seeing" is just as easily a reference to the reporter being flustered.

That you pretend otherwise is dishonest of you.

And more likely as established earlier, because the man's handicap is the exact OPPOSITE of being spastic.

Why are you holding on to this minor incident so much?

Aren't you more interested in the soon to be actual job performance that you can slam him on far more effectively and honestly?

Most look at it as a major incident. Mocking a handicapped man is not something most decent people are willing to overlook

Equality means being treated equally, not with kid gloves. Why do you keep harping on the fact that man was handicapped? That is not WHY he was mocked, but because he is a reporter.

Just as important, it highlights Trumps serial lying and how he is unwilling to admit fault. Trumps attempted cover-up of his "Dancing Muslims" gaff only got worse the more he tried to lie

Coming form someone who voted for Clintion, your deep concern about serial lying is not credible.

The fact that he would choose poor Serge Kovaleski as the scapegoat for his own blatant lying shows much about Trumps lack of character

"Poor serge kovaleski"? Why is he "poor"?

You don't get to use someone like Kovaleski as an untouchable spokesperson, just because he has a handicap.

What Kovaleski said “I certainly do not remember anyone saying that thousands or even hundreds of people were celebrating. That was not the case, as best as I can remember,”

What Trump told his minions...Have you seen this guy (cue handicapped impersonation).. 'Uh, I don't know what I said. Uh, I don't remember!' He's going like, 'I don't remember. Uh, maybe that's what I said.'

Kovaleski states "as best as I can remember", 16 years after the fact.

That's fine. He's trying to correct Trump while admitting that he doesn't remember. And Trump slams him for it.

A minor incident.

Best as I remember corresponds with what the actual evidence from 16 years ago revealed

There is NO EVIDENCE supporting Trumps claim....no matter how much he mocks a handicapped reporter

And you keep defining the reporter by his handicap.

No- he keeps pointing out that Trump mocked the person's handicap.

I don't think Trump thought he was doing anything wrong by using someone's handicap to mock someone- Trump likes to attack people by mocking them- and uses whatever imagery he likes.

Trump just doesn't think that mocking a persons handicap is offensive.

"Seeing" is just as easily a reference to the reporter being flustered.

That you pretend otherwise is dishonest of you.

And more likely as established earlier, because the man's handicap is the exact OPPOSITE of being spastic.

Aren't you more interested in the soon to be actual job performance that you can slam him on far more effectively and honestly?

Most look at it as a major incident. Mocking a handicapped man is not something most decent people are willing to overlook

Equality means being treated equally, not with kid gloves. Why do you keep harping on the fact that man was handicapped? That is not WHY he was mocked, but because he is a reporter.

Just as important, it highlights Trumps serial lying and how he is unwilling to admit fault. Trumps attempted cover-up of his "Dancing Muslims" gaff only got worse the more he tried to lie

Coming form someone who voted for Clintion, your deep concern about serial lying is not credible.

The fact that he would choose poor Serge Kovaleski as the scapegoat for his own blatant lying shows much about Trumps lack of character

You don't get to use someone like Kovaleski as an untouchable spokesperson, just because he has a handicap.

What Kovaleski said “I certainly do not remember anyone saying that thousands or even hundreds of people were celebrating. That was not the case, as best as I can remember,”

What Trump told his minions...Have you seen this guy (cue handicapped impersonation).. 'Uh, I don't know what I said. Uh, I don't remember!' He's going like, 'I don't remember. Uh, maybe that's what I said.'

That's fine. He's trying to correct Trump while admitting that he doesn't remember. And Trump slams him for it.

A minor incident.

Best as I remember corresponds with what the actual evidence from 16 years ago revealed

There is NO EVIDENCE supporting Trumps claim....no matter how much he mocks a handicapped reporter

I don't think Trump thought he was doing anything wrong by using someone's handicap to mock someone- Trump likes to attack people by mocking them- and uses whatever imagery he likes.

I agree

That seems to be Trumps MO
When ever anyone crosses him, whether real of imagined, Trump has to launch a personal attack

In this case, Trump realized his minions had no idea what Serge Kovaleski looked like. So he had to launch a "Have you seen this guy?" impersonation

A minor incident.

I agree

When ever anyone crosses him, whether real of imagined, Trump has to launch a personal attack

In this case, Trump realized his minions had no idea what Serge Kovaleski looked like. So he had to launch a "Have you seen this guy?" impersonation
Who gives a shit about fake news reporter?

A minor incident.

I agree

Who are you babbling about?

A minor incident.

I agree

A guy who has a fake university

I can't understand why Trump had a beef with this reporter anyway

They guy merely wrote a story a few days after 9-11 that "a number of people had been detained for celebrating"

When Trump tried to use this as evidence to support his "thousands of Muslims celebrating in NJ", the reporter refused to support the contention of thousands or even hundreds celebrating

Why this would enrage Trump, I will never know

They guy merely wrote a story a few days after 9-11 that "a number of people had been detained for celebrating"

When Trump tried to use this as evidence to support his "thousands of Muslims celebrating in NJ", the reporter refused to support the contention of thousands or even hundreds celebrating

trump is a sick man,,,anyone disagreeing with him ,making him look bad is subject to his wrath,,,,,,,,and/or his tweets

trump is a sick man,,,anyone disagreeing with him ,making him look bad is subject to his wrath,,,,,,,,and/or his tweets
have to remember it's not all his fault ,,folks been kissing his ass since he was a baby dump

Trump has used such gestures and hand-waving to mock other people, especially when they get flustered over something. And the others had no disability at all.

Even the reporter at his news conference, that CNN screams he was mocking a disability, had no disability that causes any kind of jerky motion, hand-waving, etc. He's always perfectly calm and controlled, like anyone else is. Groups like CNN never show any video of the man, only still pictures, so people can't see that he never does what Trump depicted. Just as Ted Cruz never does it when Trump mocked Cruz's flustered responses with the same exaggerated gestures.

Trump never mocked the reporter's (or anyone else's) disability. But CNN was happy to lie about him on the air and doctor its own display to pretend he had.

(yawn) The True Story: Donald Trump Did Not Mock a Reporter’s Disability

I agree

Who are you babbling about?
Who gives a shit if the president mocked some retarded fucker…

Trump is sick in his inability to accept criticism without resorting to personal attacks

All you did there was repeat your claim that I already debunked.

Nothing Trump says holds a candle to the regular random murders.

Fear of random murder is the rational response. Rational people want protected.

Here, this is for you. The overwhelming majority of these m&ms are NOT deadly poison.

So, how many are you going not eat?

DSC_0062.JPG

Hint: it's a trick question. America eats the whole bowl. Some Americans will get the bad m&m.

Debunked what?

I bet my m&m analogy isn't that offensive to the people who have been killed by the bad m&ms. I bet they wish, or at least wished in their horribly final moments, that America had left that bowl of candy alone.

Do you understand WHY?

And yet, the medical industry refuses to accept blood donations from gay men. Even if they claim to have been celibate since the 70s.

Why?

Because the risk off giving AID infected blood is not worth the "benefit" of being fair to gay would be donors.

Have you every received blood? If so are you glad or angry that the first priority of the medical establishment is your safety, even if that means hurting the feelings of many gay men?

RW, name calling is not an answer. It is a dodge and you being an ass.

Doesn't warrant denying rights to over two million Muslims because of your fear and hatred of Muslims.

What right's have I asked to take away from Muslim Americans? You hysterical jerk.

Throwing out an entire bowl of m&ms because you fear one of them may do harm is not the way our justice system works

So, are you upset that gay men are denied the opportunity to donate blood for you? Some gay activist call that bigotry. Do you agree? Do you want gay men donating blood, or are you a bigot, lol?

Trump is a hate monger when it comes to Muslims. That is why he told his lie about them celebrating the deaths of their fellow Americans

Trump is not a hate monger. YOu are a liar, and just shoveling propaganda.

Trump has used such gestures and hand-waving to mock other people, especially when they get flustered over something. And the others had no disability at all.

Even the reporter at his news conference, that CNN screams he was mocking a disability, had no disability that causes any kind of jerky motion, hand-waving, etc. He's always perfectly calm and controlled, like anyone else is. Groups like CNN never show any video of the man, only still pictures, so people can't see that he never does what Trump depicted. Just as Ted Cruz never does it when Trump mocked Cruz's flustered responses with the same exaggerated gestures.

Trump never mocked the reporter's (or anyone else's) disability. But CNN was happy to lie about him on the air and doctor its own display to pretend he had.

(yawn) The True Story: Donald Trump Did Not Mock a Reporter’s Disability

This has been repeatedly explained to these assholes.

They pretend to not believe it so they can keep smearing him.

They are Terrified of him taking office and being judged on his policies.

Because on some level they know that their policies are NOT, and were NEVER designed to help Middle America, and they are terrified that Middle America, if exposed to policies designed to help them, will realize that.

And be lost to the Left, a little too early, ie before Minority Majority makes Middle America unimportant.

Why does left keep repeating lie that Trump mocked disabled reporter?
Because
He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named did mock a disabled reporter.

Why?

Because he's an asshole.

A rich, crafty asshole, mind you...

But an asshole, nevertheless...

Debunked what?

Do you understand WHY?

Why?

RW, name calling is not an answer. It is a dodge and you being an ass.

Doesn't warrant denying rights to over two million Muslims because of your fear and hatred of Muslims.

What right's have I asked to take away from Muslim Americans? You hysterical jerk.

Throwing out an entire bowl of m&ms because you fear one of them may do harm is not the way our justice system works

So, are you upset that gay men are denied the opportunity to donate blood for you? Some gay activist call that bigotry. Do you agree? Do you want gay men donating blood, or are you a bigot, lol?

Trump is not a hate monger. YOu are a liar, and just shoveling propaganda.

I carefully chose my words

You ARE a bigot and a coward

You are a bigot against a religion you do not like and do not understand
You are a coward for wanting to punish 2 million Muslims because you fear the few dozen who may be terrorists

Forum List

Back