Why Does Michelle Obama’s Mother Live at the White House?

She actually runs the country via Obama. SHE ordered the infamous "stand down" at Benghazi, the illegal assassination of Osama Bin Laden, the ensuing "fake death" when they goofed and government shut-down.

What a piece of work - this is not the country that I wish to raise my 17 cats in. :(

China would be better....
Moonshot, cats are a staple in China. We have a Chinese restaurant near me that's fined every few years for serving cat meat. As for pictures of Chinese baby girls on ash piles, I'm sure you can google it. I've witnessed it in person and didn't take pictures.

It has become very clear that members like rightwinger will allow Obama and company to say, do, and be anything imaginable simply because some classless idiot in our history did it........regardless if laws, or taboos have changed to the point that this kind of conduct is highly frown upon.

Anything imaginable?

Like letting grandma live with you?

You guys are tough when it comes to Obama

So you're saying they're so broke that they can't get her her own place? They can't take care of her in their mansion in Chicago? They have to sponge off of the government? They have to force her to live in Michelle's prison(The White House), at taxpayer's expense?

If you love your widowed mother, why wouldn't you want her to live with you?

A concept inconceivable to conservatives

She actually runs the country via Obama. SHE ordered the infamous "stand down" at Benghazi, the illegal assassination of Osama Bin Laden, the ensuing "fake death" when they goofed and government shut-down.

What a piece of work - this is not the country that I wish to raise my 17 cats in. :(

Moonshot, cats are a staple in China. I've witnessed it in person and didn't take pictures.

No they're not, and no you didn't.

Anything imaginable?

Like letting grandma live with you?

You guys are tough when it comes to Obama

So you're saying they're so broke that they can't get her her own place? They can't take care of her in their mansion in Chicago? They have to sponge off of the government? They have to force her to live in Michelle's prison(The White House), at taxpayer's expense?

Anyone with any class would want to only visit the people's house. Who in their right mind would want to live in that place when their daughter has a husband that can set them up anywhere they want. Privacy is important to some people. But what we have here is trailer-trash homesteading in the most historic house in the nation. I think it's pretty pathetic.

Anyone with any class would want to only visit the people's house. Who in their right mind would want to live in that place when their daughter has a husband that can set them up anywhere they want. Privacy is important to some people. But what we have here is trailer-trash homesteading in the most historic house in the nation. I think it's pretty pathetic.

You people are the scum of this planet.

Seconded. Motion carried.

The scum is in the White House.

The scum is in the White House.

They now use scum remover in the showers.....

The people's house is the home of our Presidents family

Except in conservative households, grandparents are part of the family unit

The people's house is the home of our Presidents family

Except in conservative households, grandparents are part of the family unit

Funny, I just had this discussion with my daughter. Parents, children, siblings - that qualifies as immediate family. So that includes Grandma.

Moonshot, cats are a staple in China. We have a Chinese restaurant near me that's fined every few years for serving cat meat. As for pictures of Chinese baby girls on ash piles, I'm sure you can google it. I've witnessed it in person and didn't take pictures.

dog. they still eat dog

8x56bo.jpg

Forum List

Back