Why Does Michelle Obama’s Mother Live at the White House?

China would be better....
Moonshot, cats are a staple in China. We have a Chinese restaurant near me that's fined every few years for serving cat meat. As for pictures of Chinese baby girls on ash piles, I'm sure you can google it. I've witnessed it in person and didn't take pictures.

dog. they still eat dog

8x56bo.jpg

What does China not eat, have you ever tried live monkey brains???

A pic of a chinese baby boy being rescued from a drain pipe after being flushed. yet our companies break their necks to get into China for manufactured goods, even Romney...

th

A pic of a chinese baby boy being rescued from a drain pipe after being flushed. yet our companies break their necks to get into China for manufactured goods, even Romney...

th
You shouldn't post pics like that, the pro-abortion baby killers around here are getting turned on.

Sigh...Presidents have had their moms live in the Whitehouse from time to time; I know that Clinton had his there and there have been others. Why r u picking on Michelle's mom?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Sigh...Presidents have had their moms live in the Whitehouse from time to time; I know that Clinton had his there and there have been others. Why r u picking on Michelle's mom?

Bubba's mother died not long after he became president in 1994 while she was living in Hot Springs, Arkansas. Virginia Clinton Kelley - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You're making that up.

I wonder how the idea spread among Dems that if they vote for Rs, the R will screw them hard? Maybe they think R think like this:

"Being the President of the U.S. has good perks. Such as using the tax-payer's money to pay for an extended, all expenses covered, vacation for the mother-in-law to Hotel Guantanamo."

:cuckoo:

Hey moron, there are people who let their old parents live with them. Wait, there's more! They might even enjoy the extended family life.

I thought I would take a break from doing taxes, but I saw this thread, and realized that doing taxes is more fun. A lot better than having to witness the OP's diarrhea of stupid.

Back to taxes. Less stressful than writing this flame.

Last edited:

Bubba's mother died not long after he became president in 1994 while she was living in Hot Springs, Arkansas. Virginia Clinton Kelley - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You're making that up.

Mamie Eisenhower and Mrs. Truman had their mothers stay at the White House,,,

Guess what president had sheep on the White House lawn??

White-House-Sheep.jpg

So what do we have here?

Hotel staff is "fed up" because the Obamas are causing extra security at the hotel and they can't wait for them to leave and their lives return to normal

The rightwing jumps at the story as an example of the Obamas being low-life tyrants

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/michelle-obama-praised-for-style-warmth-in-china/

U.S. first lady Michelle Obama brought the importance of education to the foreground on Sunday on the third day of a visit to China, where she has won praise for her approachability and admiration for her comments supporting freedom of speech.

Mrs. Obama, traveling with her two daughters, has been photographed at famous spots including the Forbidden City and Great Wall during the first independent trip by a U.S. president's wife to China. She has won compliments for her elegant clothing and her interactions with ordinary people in a country where it is rare to see leaders' spouses or children in public.

"She is very warm and frank, and when she is talking to people she conscientiously listens to what they have to say," said Wu Qing, a retired professor of Beijing Foreign Studies University who met Mrs. Obama on Sunday.

Last edited:

You're making that up.

What about "from time to time" don't u understand? Regardless of what Clinton's mom had as her domicile...she was known to reside w the Clintons in the whitehouse for extended periods...as did Ike's mom in law and others....
So answer the question...Why r U and ur Ilk picking on Michelle?

But what inquiring minds want to know is: who is Barrack banging with Moochelle stuck in China?

You're making that up.

What about "from time to time" don't u understand? Regardless of what Clinton's mom had as her domicile...she was known to reside w the Clintons in the whitehouse for extended periods...as did Ike's mom in law and others....
So answer the question...Why r U and ur Ilk picking on Michelle?

Republicans struggle with the concept of family. The idea that you would have grandma live with you is bizarre to them

The Obama's have no shame in taking advantage of you taxpayers...this is something else I have never seen before
LINKS with this at site

SNIP:

March 21, 2014 - 3:32 pm
Here’s a question I’ll bet nobody ever asked Jay Carney at a White House press briefing: Why does Michelle Obama’s mother live at the White House at taxpayer expense? (If someone has asked, please send link for me to stand corrected.)

Now that Michelle Obama’s mother has caused a disruption on the latest exotic vacation for the first lady, perhaps it is time for some answers about why Marian Robinson is even on the trip to China. Worse, why is she appearing in official photographs with Chinese officials?

Drudge is reporting in big bold lead letters that Marian Robinson is barking orders at hotel staff and generally misbehaving.

How many Americans know that Michelle Obama’s mother is living at the White House at taxpayer expense? Not many, I’d guess.

all of it here

The PJ Tatler » Why Does Michelle Obama?s Mother Live at the White House?

what makes you think this is not normal?

the president and his wife have very busy schedules due to their work for the country.

she is there to provide childcare.

many families include extended family in one home.

Its part of the American way

So what do we have here?

Hotel staff is "fed up" because the Obamas are causing extra security at the hotel and they can't wait for them to leave and their lives return to normal

The rightwing jumps at the story as an example of the Obamas being low-life tyrants

Michelle Obama praised for style, warmth in China - CBS News

U.S. first lady Michelle Obama brought the importance of education to the foreground on Sunday on the third day of a visit to China, where she has won praise for her approachability and admiration for her comments supporting freedom of speech.

Mrs. Obama, traveling with her two daughters, has been photographed at famous spots including the Forbidden City and Great Wall during the first independent trip by a U.S. president's wife to China. She has won compliments for her elegant clothing and her interactions with ordinary people in a country where it is rare to see leaders' spouses or children in public.

"She is very warm and frank, and when she is talking to people she conscientiously listens to what they have to say," said Wu Qing, a retired professor of Beijing Foreign Studies University who met Mrs. Obama on Sunday.

You really don't understand China.

So what do we have here?

Michelle Obama praised for style, warmth in China - CBS News

You really don't understand China.

I understand that China loves the Obama family

Forum List

Back