Why does our President lie to us?

Next lie..

Trump is supposedly writing his inaugural address "all by himself"
He posts a picture showing him hard at work with a paper pad

Close examination shows he is working with a fresh pad and writing with a Sharpie. He is also sitting at a receptionists desk at Mira Largo

Why lie? We already know you have speech writers working on your speech. Show yourself editing the speech

Link to PROOF he did not write his own speech?

Just holding you to the standard you laid out in the OP.

Again...all we know is what we see

Trump posts a picture that supposedly shows him "hard at work" writing a speech all by himself.
On a fresh pad. No pages folded over the top to show a work in progress
Using a Sharpie to write a speech
Trump has his whole estate to work from, but chooses to work from a tiny receptionists desk

When are you going to stop making excuses for the guy?
My gosh, why don't you get a life? What do you do all day try to busy Trump on anything. Gruber described you perfectly.

Ah come on. Her hero Hillary lost and RW's having a hard time dealing.

What better way to deal than to call Trump a liar and buy into the bullshit??

Keeps RW busy for sure. LOL

Only a few days into the Trump Presidency and he is lying to us repeatedly

Let's start with the need to lie about millions of illegals voting without a single shred of evidence

It's pathological. He can't help himself. He should not be blamed or criticized for it.

Let's start with the need to lie about millions of illegals voting without a single shred of evidence

It's pathological. He can't help himself. He should not be blamed or criticized for it.

Its gotten to the point where every time he opens his mouth we have to assume he is lying

Actually, it is quite difficult.
RW, and others fail to realize, that you cannot track illegals whom vote, since the current operating system is not set up to be able to track it!
Or they do realize this, and are just being their undermining, obstructing selves...........
Easy enough to follow up

Chico Escuela from 2 Main Street voted in the last election. Easy to check and see if he is a legal voter. Especially when you claim there are five million Chico Escuelas out there

You live in the sewers under NYC. I'm on the ground here in the southwest and see mucho voter registration going on for years with no ID, utility bill, etc.., ever asked for.
Like I said...easy enough to prove

Follow up on people who actually voted and show they are not citizens....you can't

Hell, since the FBI is unable to follow up on gun background checks stupid liberal Nevadans' voted in (making the law basically useless!), how the hell do you expect states to be able to have the resources and the time to do that?
You really are a special kind of stoopid...........

Not that I'm stoopid or anything, but your rant has nothing to do with what I posted

It is not impossible to show that illegals voted during an election. In fact, it is quite easy
Just go through voter roles and start checking to see if those who voted are citizens
With a claim of up to five million non-citizens voting, it should be easy to find thousands of illegal votes....yet the Conspiracy Theorists (and yes, Trump is a Conspiracy Theorist) can't even identify a dozen

Much of what Trump does in the way of spending resources and energy will be wasteful efforts to protect his ego.

Is Trump lying about illegal voting or is he just naive enough to believe unsubstantiated conspiracy theories?
"Update: Hillary Clinton Loses 32,423 Votes in Day 5 of Wisconsin Recount. There are major discrepancies in original and the recount totals for Milwaukee county which could indicate absentee ballot fraud. In Michigan, over 1/2 of Hillary Clinton’s Detroit vote count is faces disqualification."

Hillary Clinton Loses 18,422 Votes in Day 3 of Wisconsin Recount - HNN - Higgins News Network

I KNOW you are stupid but I will TRY and clarify this for you. An ILLEGAL vote means ANYONE who does not have the RIGHT to vote. ILLEGAL is the ACTION not the PERSON. For Gods sake TRY and wrap your brain around that.

Long fucking way from 5 million...

Is Trump lying about illegal voting or is he just naive enough to believe unsubstantiated conspiracy theories?
"Update: Hillary Clinton Loses 32,423 Votes in Day 5 of Wisconsin Recount. There are major discrepancies in original and the recount totals for Milwaukee county which could indicate absentee ballot fraud. In Michigan, over 1/2 of Hillary Clinton’s Detroit vote count is faces disqualification."

Hillary Clinton Loses 18,422 Votes in Day 3 of Wisconsin Recount - HNN - Higgins News Network

I KNOW you are stupid but I will TRY and clarify this for you. An ILLEGAL vote means ANYONE who does not have the RIGHT to vote. ILLEGAL is the ACTION not the PERSON. For Gods sake TRY and wrap your brain around that.

Show five million illegal votes.......Hell, show one hundred
I just SHOWED 32 THOUSAND idiot.

That is not fraud... That is counting errors...

why bother talking to idiots...

Why Trump should have been taken both literally AND seriously

Trump's first five days on the job were dominated by news stories about:
  • His false assertion that it was the media who "made it sound like I had a feud with the intelligence community," when it turns out his own tweets and statements criticized the CIA and intelligence community.
  • His incorrect statement that 1 million to 1.5 million attended his inauguration, and that the crowd stretched back to the Washington Monument.
  • White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer's statement that "This was the largest audience to ever witness an inauguration -- period -- both in person and around the globe."
  • Trump telling congressional leaders that 3 million to 5 million "illegals" improperly voted, causing him to lose the popular vote.
  • And Spicer responding to that Trump claim by asserting, "He believes what he believes."

Bottom line: The last few days would have been considered a promising start -- only if Trump's words and untruths didn't get in the way. In the Alternative Presidency, we'd be more focused on the Trump nominees getting confirmed, the outreach to organized labor (which ought to scare Democrats), and the upcoming Supreme Court pick.

Amazing how many people have suddenly realized politicians lie.

It seems Trump has taken it to a new level. Since all politicians lie....I get to lie at every opportunity

The magnitude of Trumps lies, not to mention the pettiness, set a standard no politician has ever approached
And yet when President Obama lied you could not have cared less which shows it's not the lying you have an issue with just who's doing it.

Amazing how many people have suddenly realized politicians lie.

It seems Trump has taken it to a new level. Since all politicians lie....I get to lie at every opportunity

The magnitude of Trumps lies, not to mention the pettiness, set a standard no politician has ever approached
And yet when President Obama lied you could not have cared less which shows it's not the lying you have an issue with just who's doing it.

Just save it

The "You did it too" claims are not even close. No politician from either side has ever lied on the order of magnitude that Trump does. Fact check has over 60% of his claims as untrue.

PolitiFact | Comparing Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump on the Truth-O-Meter

Tall tales about Trump's crowd size are "gaslighting", some experts say

"There certainly is a general stereotype that politicians lie," said Robert Feldman, a University of Massachusetts psychologist and deputy chancellor who specializes in the psychology of lying.

But Feldman and Welch both said the statements Trump and his staff made on the very first days in office rise to a new level.

"It is lies about things that are so easily contradicted that it is amazing in terms of the degree of arrogance and the lack of respect that it shows for the American people," Feldman said.

My general sense is they are trying to pick a fight with the media and to discredit the media as much as they can by sowing doubt about anything and everything that the media report," Feldman said.

"You come in and undercut their trust in the established sources of information," Welch said.

"It tells them to go ahead and hate this person who is delivering bad news. Then you begin to substitute your own news, your own version of reality," Welch added.

he appears to be a sociopath ..... if his lips are moving, he's lying.

welcome to the conspiracy loon breitbart age.

hopefully will be gone soon.

I wonder if Joe Wilson will get in Trump's face and yell "You Lie!"

amd-rep-joe-wilson-jpg.jpg

My general sense is they are trying to pick a fight with the media and to discredit the media as much as they can by sowing doubt about anything and everything that the media report," Feldman said.

"You come in and undercut their trust in the established sources of information," Welch said.

"It tells them to go ahead and hate this person who is delivering bad news. Then you begin to substitute your own news, your own version of reality," Welch added.
Please. The media brought it down on themselves. Their major problem was listening to each other instead of the voters outside the cities they are ensconced in.

Grievously have they paid for it.

Because he's a crazy loon.
Crazy like a fox.

He's a huckster. He tells the rube herd exactly what they want to hear, and he absolutely depends on their ignorance, credulousness, and stupidity to get away with it.

All the hard work is done inside the heads of the tards.

I honestly don't know which is scarier. The fact that our president is an obvious pathological liar, or that the voters of America elected an obvious pathological liar.

I honestly don't know which is scarier. The fact that our president is an obvious pathological liar, or that the voters of America elected an obvious pathological liar.
They elected a con man with zero experience because they wanted CHANGE. He has given them HOPE.

Oh, man. I'm getting a weird sense of deja vu...

Forum List

Back