Why does our President lie to us?

My general sense is they are trying to pick a fight with the media and to discredit the media as much as they can by sowing doubt about anything and everything that the media report," Feldman said.

"You come in and undercut their trust in the established sources of information," Welch said.

"It tells them to go ahead and hate this person who is delivering bad news. Then you begin to substitute your own news, your own version of reality," Welch added.
Please. The media brought it down on themselves. Their major problem was listening to each other instead of the voters outside the cities they are ensconced in.

Grievously have they paid for it.
The media reports what Trump says.......he never fails to deliver

How dare you report what I say?
Fact check is for pussies

I wonder if Joe Wilson will get in Trump's face and yell "You Lie!"

amd-rep-joe-wilson-jpg.jpg
If the Democrats did that, Trump would never get through the speech

Only a few days into the Trump Presidency and he is lying to us repeatedly

Let's start with the need to lie about millions of illegals voting without a single shred of evidence

-------------------------------------------------- relax , from what I hear the President is going to have Attorney General Jeff Session investigate the possibility that millions or just one or 2 illegal votes are cast in American elections. I applaud the investigation as I think that it will establish fact and PROOF one way or the other RWinger !!

Let's start with the need to lie about millions of illegals voting without a single shred of evidence

-------------------------------------------------- relax , from what I hear the President is going to have Attorney General Jeff Session investigate the possibility that millions or just one or 2 illegal votes are cast in American elections. I applaud the investigation as I think that it will establish fact and PROOF one way or the other RWinger !!

Trump can start with his chief advisor and daughter who are registered in multiple states

We've watched trumper lie his way into the White House. We kept saying the RWNJs would not put up with being lied to every single day. We said a common thug, criminal, child rapist, sexual predator, cheat, thief could not get elected.

We were wrong.

Now I'm hearing that the trumpkins are regretting their vote because they now see trumpery will harm them too. But read the RWNJ traitors' posts here. They love his lies. Hell, they love his lies so much, they very obediently repeat them.

We have completely underestimated the hatred the RWNJs have for their own country as well as the adoration they have for dictators Pooting, etc.

The only thing patriotic Americans can do is point to the lies, refute the lies, not let the RWNJs forget or ignore that they are selling out their own country.

My general sense is they are trying to pick a fight with the media and to discredit the media as much as they can by sowing doubt about anything and everything that the media report," Feldman said.

"You come in and undercut their trust in the established sources of information," Welch said.

"It tells them to go ahead and hate this person who is delivering bad news. Then you begin to substitute your own news, your own version of reality," Welch added.
Please. The media brought it down on themselves. Their major problem was listening to each other instead of the voters outside the cities they are ensconced in.

Yep. Every time trumpery or the RWNJs whine about what is reported, its really just his own words.

His answer to that is to silence the journalists. The RWNJs are in favor of this because they hate the US Constitution.

Yep. Every time trumpery or the RWNJs whine about what is reported, its really just his own words.

His answer to that is to silence the journalists. The RWNJs are in favor of this because they hate the US Constitution.
A free press is the biggest impediment to a Trump Presidency. He can't ban them, so he is attempting to delegitimize them.
America......You can't trust the press, you have to trust me

A free press is the biggest impediment to a Trump Presidency. He can't ban them, so he is attempting to delegitimize them.

When the media has made themselves a mouthpiece for Liberal bullshit and do anything to cover for the Liberal agenda, they delegitimize themselves. They don't need any help doing what they've already done.

One by one, the right guaranteed by the Bill of Rights are being shredded. Freedom of the press. Freedom of religion. Of course, the republicans hold one of them as sacred. The right for every American to own his own anti-tank weapon.

because he's a born liar It's in most republicans genes

When the media has made themselves a mouthpiece for Liberal bullshit and do anything to cover for the Liberal agenda, they delegitimize themselves. They don't need any help doing what they've already done.
Hitler shut down the media and you folks aren't much better than those who agreed with him then

Hitler shut down the media and you folks aren't much better than those who agreed with him then

Hitler used the media to push his agenda and the left does exactly the same. Why do you support the left acting like Hitler?

Hitler used the media to push his agenda and the left does exactly the same. Why do you support the left acting like Hitler?
The media is all thats left to fight your "way out" republican party With congress and the presidency they can say and do anything ,,,as they've proven so far to the detriment of america Hitlers media was stifled just as the chump is trying to do with ours

he used them after he took them over

The media is all thats left to fight your "way out" republican party With congress and the presidency they can say and do anything ,,,as they've proven so far to the detriment of america Hitlers media was stifled just as the chump is trying to do with ours

The right can't use the media. They are tied to the leftist agenda.

Why do you support the media pushing the left's agenda and shutting down things like Hitler did?

he used them after he took them over

That's what the left did when they took them over. Why do you do things like Hitler did, lefty?

Forum List

Back