Why does the Democratic Party hate Israel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Peace without the right of return is not acceptable terms"

I guess that means Israel will have to exterminate the Muzzie savages then.
1 billion few a few million

Pakistan alone could wipe them off the map and they're crazy enough
?

You are utterly deluded about how strong the Israeli military is.

Watch how weak they become when you cut off travel and economically sanction them

Unsustainable
Why would we do that?

Because it's apartheid and america is about to be majority non white? catholics don't give a shit about Israel

The NYT used to be american Zionist HQ. Now they only allow Farakhand disciples HAHAHA. Those tables turned quick
You may be able to sell that crap to the brain-damaged SJW morons, but intelligent people aren't buying it. Muslims have the same rights as Jews in Israel, moron.

Actually, many Catholics do give a shit about Israel, but not the antisemitic vermin like you.

Last edited:

?

Watch how weak they become when you cut off travel and economically sanction them

Unsustainable
Why would we do that?

Because it's apartheid and america is about to be majority non white? catholics don't give a shit about Israel

The NYT used to be american Zionist HQ. Now they only allow Farakhand disciples HAHAHA. Those tables turned quick
You think God cares?
Every empire falls and when the US becomes a minority nation with no tax payers, what happens?

Considering the highest earning ethnic groups in this country are non white probably we make more money/

It's only illegals who don't earn

Legal immigrants earn up there with Jews and some of them don't even speak good english.

What sort of Jew hasn't noticed the Asian, African, and Eastern Europeans crawling all over our elite academic institutions? What do you think their kids are gonna be? Janitors?

You think you're the only ones who know how to read? hahaha

And last i checked Ashkenazi Jews considered themselves non whites, you do just fine.

I believe the Democrats' attitude reflects back to their view of apartheid in Israel just as much as they were against its practice in South Africa.

well, no. The "democrats" who imagine that there is apartheid in Israel----are
victims of islamo nazi propaganda. Try to educate yourself-----read the koran

theist ramblings are not history books you vapid bitch

god damn i hope you are barren

so unbearably stupid

did I suggest that the islamo nazi propaganda pamphlets were "HISTORY"?------they were
propaganda pamphlets. Do you consider Farrakhan's FINAL CALL to be "HISTORY"?
How about the SUPERMAN comics of the 1950s-----I read them too-----but do not quote
them

Try taking your own advice and read the Quran some day?
It clearly says Judaism and Christianity are valid religions, Brothers of the Book, use the same Old Testament, and are not to be harmed or abused.
Anyone claiming Moslem hate or abuse Jews or Christians is just a liar.

But Zionists are not Jews.
They are evil people going against Judaism in in order to murder and steal.
The Quran tells Muzzie savages to murder all Jews.
well----not true----only if they refuse to convert to islam OR refuse total
subjugation to muslims-----UNCONDITIONALLY

As opposed to the Jews who want unconditional surrender with no chance of conversion?

One group is a religion one is an ethnic group. There are many secular Jews

Secular Muslims do not exist
"unconditional surrender" to what?
What do you think the two state solution is?

They are agreeing to give up teh right of return, basic sovereignty, and the best parts of their land

That's unconditional surrender. They get nothing

Palestinians want basically the same thing via the right of return. But they were there first and Israel would not exist without Anglo backing. This is not the strong eating the weak. This is us eating the weak via proxy. First the British elite and now ours.

Also they will allow all those jews to convert to islam and would probably be very happy to just get land back and go on about their day. Their offer of conversion is real.

Jews don't even pretend to offer the opportunity to convert

In order to convert, one must first behave in a civilized manner.

That's not how the Christians or Muslims see it

And you and I both know it's fucking ethnic don't try to squirm out of it
Who cares how the Muzzie savages see it? Since when do we consider the demands of murdering savages?

Considering Jesus was one of them I think you're underselling the sons of bethlehem a bit
Jezus was a Muzzie? Islam didn't exist until 700 years have Jesus was crucified, moron
I thought that's what he meant.
The Koran says Jesus was a prophet to the Muslims.
That's just one of its many lies.

I believe the Democrats' attitude reflects back to their view of apartheid in Israel just as much as they were against its practice in South Africa.

so unbearably stupid

did I suggest that the islamo nazi propaganda pamphlets were "HISTORY"?------they were
How about the SUPERMAN comics of the 1950s-----I read them too-----but do not quote
them

It clearly says Judaism and Christianity are valid religions, Brothers of the Book, use the same Old Testament, and are not to be harmed or abused.

As opposed to the Jews who want unconditional surrender with no chance of conversion?

They are agreeing to give up teh right of return, basic sovereignty, and the best parts of their land

Palestinians want basically the same thing via the right of return. But they were there first and Israel would not exist without Anglo backing. This is not the strong eating the weak. This is us eating the weak via proxy. First the British elite and now ours.

Also they will allow all those jews to convert to islam and would probably be very happy to just get land back and go on about their day. Their offer of conversion is real.

from where do you get BEST PARTS OF THEIR LAND?

The arable parts/ THe contiguous (it's all one big piece because i know you don't know what that fucking means) parts? have you looked at a map of israel/palestine?

Even without knowing where farmland/water/port access etc was. You should be able to tell who gets the better end of that deal.

Yea the Jews just split it 50/50 after winning armed conflicts...?
the "BEST PARTS OF THEIR LAND" are that way because Israel made them that way. Why should Israel give anything to those war mongering muzzie savages at their own game?

Because they don't have the power to defend it without Anglo backing

Which we will remove

Welcome to woke America

Best thing about all this is the end of Zionist support in the democratic party. 2050 max and America cuts all ties with them.

They would not have beaten the billion muslims without us. It would have been a bloodly slaughter
Only those who want the Muzzies to commit genocide would support such move.

I get it, you're not a good american and support apartheid for no reason.

YOu care more about Israeli stability than american domestic cohesion, that's fine.

Move to israel you traitorous fuck
Do you care that Saudi Arabia is murdering Yemenites?

?

Unsustainable
Why would we do that?

You may be able to sell that crap to the brain-damaged SJW morons, but intelligent people aren't buying it.

Actually, many Catholics do give a shit about Israel, but not the antisemitic vermin like you.

Awfully concerned* about another nation for some one who thinks of himself as a patriot

Last edited:

so unbearably stupid

them

The arable parts/ THe contiguous (it's all one big piece because i know you don't know what that fucking means) parts? have you looked at a map of israel/palestine?

Even without knowing where farmland/water/port access etc was. You should be able to tell who gets the better end of that deal.

the "BEST PARTS OF THEIR LAND" are that way because Israel made them that way. Why should Israel give anything to those war mongering muzzie savages at their own game?

Which we will remove

Welcome to woke America

Best thing about all this is the end of Zionist support in the democratic party. 2050 max and America cuts all ties with them.

They would not have beaten the billion muslims without us. It would have been a bloodly slaughter

YOu care more about Israeli stability than american domestic cohesion, that's fine.

What does Israel have to do with "american domestic cohesion?" I couldn't care less about it. I care about doing what's right, and allowing a hoard of Muzzie savages to commit genocide against Israeli Jews definitely isn't right.

so unbearably stupid

them

Which we will remove

Welcome to woke America

Only to the extent it causes us geopolitical problems and social disharmony at home

At the moment I don't care. But if we had a large sunni/shiite split and they were getting riled up by our involvement. Then that would be an obvious problem not worth having over fucking yemen. As it is we seem to be just selling the Saudis arms with no visible downsides.

Even if israeli apartheid was distasteful, if there were no drawbacks from an empire perspective it would be hard to argue against. But that's not the case. They are one of the few settler colonial states outside the western hemisphere. And we have very publicly propped them up for decades.

Unsustainable for us to continue support

?

Unsustainable
Why would we do that?

You may be able to sell that crap to the brain-damaged SJW morons, but intelligent people aren't buying it.

Awfully considered about another nation for some one who thinks of himself as a patriot
How is doing what's right not patriotic?

so unbearably stupid

them

Which we will remove

Welcome to woke America

Only to the extent it causes us geopolitical problems and social disharmony at home

At the moment I don't care. But if we had a large sunni/shiite split and they were getting riled up by our involvement. Then that would be an obvious problem not worth having over fucking yemen. As it is we seem to be just selling the Saudis arms with no visible downsides.

Even if israeli apartheid was distasteful, if there were no drawbacks from an empire perspective it would be hard to argue against. But that's not the case. They are one of the few settler colonial states outside the western hemisphere. And we have very publicly propped them up for decades.

You are using a chip designed and manufactured in Israel; please throw your smart device away.

so unbearably stupid

them

In order to convert, one must first behave in a civilized manner.

That's not how the Christians or Muslims see it

And you and I both know it's fucking ethnic don't try to squirm out of it
Who cares how the Muzzie savages see it? Since when do we consider the demands of murdering savages?

Considering Jesus was one of them I think you're underselling the sons of bethlehem a bit
Jezus was a Muzzie? Islam didn't exist until 700 years have Jesus was crucified, moron
I thought that's what he meant.
The Koran says Jesus was a prophet to the Muslims.
They're partly right. Jesus was the last old Testament Prophet, but he's
also much more . That's what Muslims don't believe. Muslims are crafty liars.

Last edited:

?

Unsustainable
Why would we do that?

Awfully concerned* about another nation for some one who thinks of himself as a patriot
So you don't care if some nation commits genocide against another nation?

How liberal of you.

so unbearably stupid

them

Which we will remove

Welcome to woke America

You are using a chip designed and manufactured in Israel; please throw your smart device away.

Designed? lol

Manufactured sure

Jews love to claim European inventions for their own

Newsflash you are just a tiny caste on tehir society. Albert einstein born in independent israel would have been the same sand dwelling trash his ancestors were. Don't forget why you're so cultured and other jews are not.

If all your delusions about your ancestry are true. It's clearly not those genes that are giving you all this IQ

You were just selecting for the trait over and over, very similar to how brahmins have a 110 iq average in a nation with an average of 85

so unbearably stupid

them

Which we will remove

Welcome to woke America

Designed? lol

Manufactured sure

I met an Israeli who was working on a chip for the X-Box. Israel does a lot of work in high tech.

so unbearably stupid

them

Which we will remove

Welcome to woke America

Designed? lol

Manufactured sure

Newsflash you are just a tiny caste on tehir society. Albert einstein born in independent israel would have been the same sand dwelling trash his ancestors were. Don't forget why you're so cultured and other jews are not.

If all your delusions about your ancestry are true. It's clearly not those genes that are giving you all this IQ

You were just selecting for the trait over and over, very similar to how brahmins have a 110 iq average in a nation with an average of 85
And you are a lying Muslim.

so unbearably stupid

them

Which we will remove

Welcome to woke America

Designed? lol

Manufactured sure

I met an Israeli who was working on a chip for the X-Box. Israel does a lot of work in high tech.

They have contracts to manufacture, but it's all American/Euro tech. Mostly American

They made none of it outside software

All the hardware is at it's root American

They get contracts because of nepotism* and zionists. Not because Israel is some rational place to manufacture anything considering it's geopolitical situation

Just leeching onto Anglo accomplishments and acting like because they were there it's theirs.

so unbearably stupid

them

Which we will remove

Welcome to woke America

uhm-----sorry---NOMENCLATURE check "yemenites" means JOOOS from Yemen.
Muslims from Yemen are YEMENIS. Saudi arabia is not murdering Yemenis. The HOUTHIS
who are a DESPISED minority (despised by the majority sunni muslim population) and
FAITHFUL TO IRAN ---as shiites are gung ho to attack Saudi arabia and get control of the giant
black turd in the sand -----AND get control of the VITAL SEAPORTS which are part of Yemen----
to wit ADEN, Hodeida and a few more in order to COMPLETELY control sea traffic on the RED
SEA------and CRIPPLE world trade for anything not IRANIAN. What is going on is a very GIANT
IMPERIALIST program controlled by IRAN ----he who controls the black turd and the sea ports---
controls TOO DAMNED MUCH

so unbearably stupid

them

Which we will remove

Welcome to woke America

Designed? lol

Manufactured sure

They have contracts to manufacture, but it's all American/Euro tech. Mostly American

They get contracts because of nepotists and zionists. Not because Israel is some rational place to manufacture anything considering it's geopolitical situation
Are you so ignorant you don't know that MS has most of it's actual working software written in Israel?
Also, India doesn't use Indian software developers, it uses Israelis.

so unbearably stupid

them

Which we will remove

Welcome to woke America

Designed? lol

Manufactured sure

They get contracts because of nepotism* and zionists. Not because Israel is some rational place to manufacture anything considering it's geopolitical situation

Just leeching onto Anglo accomplishments and acting like because they were there it's theirs.

I am fascinated-----what EUROPEAN INVENTIONS DO JOOOOS CLAIM?

so unbearably stupid

them

Which we will remove

Welcome to woke America

Designed? lol

Manufactured sure

You just don't know what the fuck you are talking about. They make chips in Israel, moron.

Your hatred of Israel causes you to spout and endless series of lies.

so unbearably stupid

them

Which we will remove

Welcome to woke America

Designed? lol

Manufactured sure

And you are a lying Muslim.

I'm descended from caste and germans

Muslim? Hahaha

My ancestors were shitting in toilets before Abraham was a sparkle in his daddy's eye

I know what caste looks like. Ashkenazi are a caste. You're an important part of European accomplishments. You do not have any of your own. You don't even claim descent from the society that enabled you to have any of these accomplishments.

I certainly don't give a fuck about you, and will shame you for trying to manipulate us pure hearted goy. HAHAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back