Why does the left continue to HUMILIATE themselves on the WMD issue?

So you had no idea about my religious views when you made your claim that I was not a good Christian.

Got it.

Thanks for outing yourself as to who and what you are.

:clap2:

By the way, it doesn't surprise me that you don't know the Biblical reference.

As I said, "One thing about which I'm pretty confident..." If you want to take that as a "claim", that's fine, whatever makes you the victim. I'm confident because of my observation of your behavior.

And I'm a comfy agnostic. I make no claims of having The Answer. Nor do I claim to be something that I am not.

I don't know how you make it through the day with such anger and hatred, but I must admit that I really don't care.

It's still just your churlish ignorant opinion which we all know you made as a claim you dishonest hack shit-for-brain motherfucker.

I also don't give a shit if your an Agnostic, a Deist, a Wiccan, an Atheist, a Catholic, A Muslim or a Shintoaist.

Also ,you fucking moron, I am not even slightly angry. I just like pointing out what a dishonest stupid ignorant piece of shit you and most of your ilk are. Call it a hobby.

;

Wallow in your impotent rage. Not my problem.

As I said, "One thing about which I'm pretty confident..." If you want to take that as a "claim", that's fine, whatever makes you the victim. I'm confident because of my observation of your behavior.

And I'm a comfy agnostic. I make no claims of having The Answer. Nor do I claim to be something that I am not.

I don't know how you make it through the day with such anger and hatred, but I must admit that I really don't care.

It's still just your churlish ignorant opinion which we all know you made as a claim you dishonest hack shit-for-brain motherfucker.

I also don't give a shit if your an Agnostic, a Deist, a Wiccan, an Atheist, a Catholic, A Muslim or a Shintoaist.

Also ,you fucking moron, I am not even slightly angry. I just like pointing out what a dishonest stupid ignorant piece of shit you and most of your ilk are. Call it a hobby.

;

Wallow in your impotent rage. Not my problem.

Believe my laughter is actually rage.

Enjoy your actual impotence.

That is your problem. :lmao:

So you had no idea about my religious views when you made your claim that I was not a good Christian.

Got it.

Thanks for outing yourself as to who and what you are.

:clap2:

By the way, it doesn't surprise me that you don't know the Biblical reference.

I also don't give a shit if you're an Agnostic, a Deist, a Wiccan, an Atheist, a Catholic, A Muslim or a Shintoaist.

;
Spits the idiot who falsely claimed PM Mayaki discussed selling yellowcake to a group of Iraqis -- and them referrenced a report which stated that PM Mayaki said Uranium was not discussed. :laugh: your own source!

I also don't give a shit if you're an Agnostic, a Deist, a Wiccan, an Atheist, a Catholic, A Muslim or a Shintoaist.

;
Spits the idiot who falsely claimed PM Mayaki discussed selling yellowcake to a group of Iraqis -- and them referrenced a report which stated that PM Mayaki said Uranium was not discussed. :laugh: your own source!

^ another lie from the eternally dishonest Fauny fuck, Fauny. The PM did not say it was NOT discussed.

;

^ another lie from the eternally dishonest Fauny fuck, Fauny. The PM did not say it was NOT discussed.
Lying does not benefit your false claims. The report states that Mayaki said he wouldn't sell Uranium to Iraq because they were on sanctions and wouldn't, and "successfully" did not, discuss selling Uranium to the Iraqi delegation he met with.

Lying does not benefit your false claims. The report states that Mayaki said he wouldn't sell Uranium to Iraq because they were on sanctions and wouldn't, and "successfully" did not, discuss selling Uranium to the Iraqi delegation he met with.

Stop lying.

What he said, as I quoted it with source, just yesterday is that when they wanted to discuss "business" he assumed they were there to discuss the purchase of uranium.

Quite reasonable since that is the major export (over 50% of all of Niger's export business in fact) of Niger.

And it is not even slightly credible to assume that they were there for any other purpose.

Your spin is as ridiculous as you are dishonest. That is: completely.

Right. But the WMDs which were primarily focused on were the likes of Sarin.

Both the Secretary of State, Dr. Rice, and the President DID also make public comments regarding the concern that Saddam might be seeking to acquire a nuclear weapons capacity. That was well founded. Very well founded. And given his lack of cooperation in terms of the many inspections programs, the concerned was justifiably heightened, especially post 9/11/2001.

Nevertheless, what the President and Dr. Rice SAID about "mushroom cloud" has been seriously overblown by liberals engaging in any discussion about the Iraq War. What they actually said was also legitimate and the product of perfectly valid common sense.

More specious attempts at a rewrite of history I see.

Sec. Rice knew well that Saddam had not been able to reconstitute his WMD program.

She also kenw that the aluminum tube BS was a lie.

Lie by Lie: A Timeline of How We Got Into Iraq | Mother Jones

Specious is your playground, obviously.

And no.

Secretary Rice had NO knowledge that Saddam had not already re-established at least some of his WMD program. You claim otherwise, prove it.

And you have ZERO actual evidence that she "knew" that the Aluminum Tube concern was anything less than valid. Mother fucking Jones? Are you fucking stupid or what?

YOU saying shit and it being true are generally mutually exclusive.

"Four to seven months before 9/11--and just 15 to 18 months before the drive to attack Iraq seriously revved up--the Secretary of State and the National Security Advisor trumpeted that Iraq had a decimated military, no "significant capabilities" regarding WMD, and was so feeble that it couldn't even threaten the countries around it with conventional military power."

And it's only been posted in this thread numerous times.

The Memory Hole > 2001: Powell & Rice Declare Iraq Has No WMD and Is Not a Threat

Yes of course when you can't counter a source denounce it. Diversion 101.

Is that all you got? You along with the mutt who started this thread are an embassasment to the country.

More specious attempts at a rewrite of history I see.

Sec. Rice knew well that Saddam had not been able to reconstitute his WMD program.

She also kenw that the aluminum tube BS was a lie.

Lie by Lie: A Timeline of How We Got Into Iraq | Mother Jones

And no.

Secretary Rice had NO knowledge that Saddam had not already re-established at least some of his WMD program. You claim otherwise, prove it.

And you have ZERO actual evidence that she "knew" that the Aluminum Tube concern was anything less than valid. Mother fucking Jones? Are you fucking stupid or what?

"Four to seven months before 9/11--and just 15 to 18 months before the drive to attack Iraq seriously revved up--the Secretary of State and the National Security Advisor trumpeted that Iraq had a decimated military, no "significant capabilities" regarding WMD, and was so feeble that it couldn't even threaten the countries around it with conventional military power."

The Memory Hole > 2001: Powell & Rice Declare Iraq Has No WMD and Is Not a Threat

Is that all you got? You along with the mutt who started this thread are an embassasment to the country.

The embarrassment is, of course, you and fellow liberal hacks of your stripe.

Wanna know what Rice said in 2011 in talking to the arrogant forehead known as Lawrence O'Donnell?

Condoleezza Rice: Saddam Hussein Was A Threat To The United States - Business Insider

SHE (unlike you) is capable of distinguishing between WMDS and MATURE WMDs. Unlike you, she was wise enough to recognize that a shitstain with a track record like Saddam Hussein represented an ongoing threat and left to his own devices would once again acquire MATURE WMDs.

Iraq (and Saddam) no longer represent a threat to invade its neighbors and is NOT a threat anymore to reacquire WMDs. Yeah, dick-face, look at the video.

Condi has been consistent. YOUR 'memory hole' bullshit selectively taking crap OUT of context is worth nothing.

And no.

Wanna know what Rice said in 2011 in talking to the arrogant forehead known as Lawrence O'Donnell?

Condoleezza Rice: Saddam Hussein Was A Threat To The United States - Business Insider

SHE (unlike you) is capable of distinguishing between WMDS and MATURE WMDs. Unlike you, she was wise enough to recognize that a shitstain with a track record like Saddam Hussein represented an ongoing threat and left to his own devices would once again acquire MATURE WMDs.

Iraq (and Saddam) no longer represent a threat to invade its neighbors and is NOT a threat anymore to reacquire WMDs. Yeah, dick-face, look at the video.

Condi has been consistent. YOUR 'memory hole' bullshit selectively taking crap OUT of context is worth nothing.

Of course she is going to stand pat with her line that Saddam was a threat to the US. Most people can see through the manipulations however, Not many like you of course.... you'll never see the light.

Of course she is going to stand pat with her line that Saddam was a threat to the US. Most people can see through the manipulations however, Not many like you of course.... you'll never see the light.

Many lap up bullshit liberal propaganda because you remain predisposed to believe that shit spread by dicksuckers like Lawrence O'Donnel and crap sources like memoryasshole.

You really are blind. But also dumb.

Many lap up bullshit liberal propaganda because you remain predisposed to believe that shit spread by dicksuckers like Lawrence O'Donnel and crap sources like memoryasshole.

Is that all you got?

Fact is Rice and Powell believed that Saddam was contain and that the UN Sanctions had acheived their goal of keeping him from re-arming and re-igniting his WMD program.

Pretending this information is liberal propaganda is all you're doing.

Using profanity, is not very profane.

Is that all you got?

Fact is Rice and Powell believed that Saddam was contain and that the UN Sanctions had acheived their goal of keeping him from re-arming and re-igniting his WMD program.

Pretending this information is liberal propaganda is all you're doing.

Using profanity, is not very profane.
Is that all you've got?

Memoryasshole and some school-marm bullshit?

Did you even READ the nonsense memoryasshole spewed?

Saddam had a no fly zone imposed on him and yet fired at aircraft overseeing it. Why? Because he wanted freedom of movement to get back to his old ways. He HAD been prevented (up to a point) from re-arming and reconstituting his WMD program, but we also realized that he had not given up attempting to get both back up and running.

Morons like you would have blithely permitted it.

And by the way, the use of profanity is pretty profane -- thus the word itself, you dope.

No offense, but the irony of this thread is impossible to not slip on and fall laughing to the ground. Remember that video of bush looking under his desk.

So...just skimming along the pages since I spanked Rott, it appears we are now down to Hussein not having any WMDs at the time of the invasion of Iraq in 2003, but boy, he sure was WISHING he had WMDs.

:lol:

Stop lying.

What he said, as I quoted it with source, just yesterday is that when they wanted to discuss "business" he assumed they were there to discuss the purchase of uranium.

[rest of choadbreath's idiocy deemed a waste]
Unfortunately for you the report continues ...

The intelligence report indicated that former Nigerien Prime Minister Ibrahim Mayaki was unaware of any contracts that had been signed between Niger and any rogue states for the sale of yellowcake while he was Prime Minister (1997-1999) or Foreign Minister (1996-1997). Mayaki said that if there had been any such contract during his tenure, he would have been aware of it. Mayaki said, however, that in June 1999,
[redacted] businessman, approached him and insisted that Mayaki meet with an Iraqi delegation to discuss “expanding commercial relations” between Niger and Iraq. The intelligence report said that Mayaki interpreted “expanding commercial relations” to mean that the delegation wanted to discuss uranium yellowcake sales. The intelligence report also said that “although the meeting took place, Mayaki let the matter drop due to the UN sanctions on Iraq.”

([redacted]) The intelligence report also said that Niger's former Minister for Energy and Mines [redacted], Mai Manga, stated there were no sales outside of International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) channels since the mid-1980s. He knew of no contracts signed between Niger and any rogue states for the sale of uranium. He said that an Iranian delegation was interested in purchasing 400 tons of yellowcake from Niger in 1998, but said that no contract was ever signed with Iran. Mai Manga also described how the French mining consortium controls Nigerien uranium mining and keeps the uranium very tightly controlled from the time it is mined until the time it is loaded onto ships in Benin for transport overseas. Mai Manga believed it would be difficult, if not impossible, to arrange a special shipment of uranium to a pariah state given these controls.

(U) In an interview with Committee staff, the former ambassador was able to provide more information about the meeting between former Prime Minister Mayaki and the Iraqi delegation. The former ambassador said that Mayaki did meet with the Iraqi delegation but never discussed what was meant by “expanding commercial relations.” The former ambassador said that because Mayaki was wary of discussing any trade issues with a country under United Nations (UN) sanctions, he made a successful effort to steer the conversation away from a discussion of trade with the Iraqi delegation.

No offense, but the irony of this thread is impossible to not slip on and fall laughing to the ground. Remember that video of bush looking under his desk.

I recall it.

I recall lots of liberals wetting themselves over it, too.

:lmao:

I bet the widows and widowers of Americans killed in Iraq because Bush went looking for WMD that weren't there wet themselves too over it, huh?

Stop lying.

The intelligence report indicated that former Nigerien Prime Minister Ibrahim Mayaki was unaware of any contracts that had been signed between Niger and any rogue states for the sale of yellowcake while he was Prime Minister (1997-1999) or Foreign Minister (1996-1997). Mayaki said that if there had been any such contract during his tenure, he would have been aware of it. Mayaki said, however, that in June 1999,
[redacted] businessman, approached him and insisted that Mayaki meet with an Iraqi delegation to discuss “expanding commercial relations” between Niger and Iraq. The intelligence report said that Mayaki interpreted “expanding commercial relations” to mean that the delegation wanted to discuss uranium yellowcake sales. The intelligence report also said that “although the meeting took place, Mayaki let the matter drop due to the UN sanctions on Iraq.”

([redacted]) The intelligence report also said that Niger's former Minister for Energy and Mines [redacted], Mai Manga, stated there were no sales outside of International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) channels since the mid-1980s. He knew of no contracts signed between Niger and any rogue states for the sale of uranium. He said that an Iranian delegation was interested in purchasing 400 tons of yellowcake from Niger in 1998, but said that no contract was ever signed with Iran. Mai Manga also described how the French mining consortium controls Nigerien uranium mining and keeps the uranium very tightly controlled from the time it is mined until the time it is loaded onto ships in Benin for transport overseas. Mai Manga believed it would be difficult, if not impossible, to arrange a special shipment of uranium to a pariah state given these controls.

(U) In an interview with Committee staff, the former ambassador was able to provide more information about the meeting between former Prime Minister Mayaki and the Iraqi delegation. The former ambassador said that Mayaki did meet with the Iraqi delegation but never discussed what was meant by “expanding commercial relations.” The former ambassador said that because Mayaki was wary of discussing any trade issues with a country under United Nations (UN) sanctions, he made a successful effort to steer the conversation away from a discussion of trade with the Iraqi delegation.

Keep reading, you dishonest hack. Later another Niger official made it plain WHY they tried to avoid the discussion. They weren't stupid (like you are).

They knew that there were international sanctions being imposed and they certainly wouldn't want to be caught engaging in internationally prohibited trade with Iraq. Nevertheless, the PM knew what they meant when they wanted to discuss business.

:thup:

Iraq (and Saddam) no longer represent a threat to invade its neighbors...
Yeah, Bush sure did a great job empowering Iran by removing Iran's biggest threat in the region, huh? I'm surprised they didn't erect a statue of Bush right next to Ahmadenajad.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Stop lying.

Keep reading, you dishonest hack. Later another Niger official made it plain WHY they tried to avoid the discussion. They weren't stupid (like you are).

They knew that there were international sanctions being imposed and they certainly wouldn't want to be caught engaging in internationally prohibited trade with Iraq. Nevertheless, the PM knew what they meant when they wanted to discuss business.

:thup:
Uranium was not discussed. It says so right there in the report YOU posted from.

Deal with it, loser.

Forum List

Back