Why does Trump want to remove security clearances for ex-intel officials?

This just shows what an ignorant mess this incompetent administration is.

To put six people up, say we are taking away their clearances and two don't even have a clearance.

Who could possibly follow these morons?

usmb's best and brightest, of course...

What does it say about this administration when the majority of its top-level staff—up to and including the president himself—cannot or could not pass security-clearance background checks?

Last month, CNN reported that nearly a year into Donald Trump’s presidency, at least 100 senior-level White House staffers—including Ivanka Trump, Jared Kushner and the now departed Rob Porter—were working with interim clearances. This poses a problem when senior-level staff with full clearance have to be careful about what information they share with those who have only interim clearance.

https://www.theroot.com/if-donald-trump-weren-t-president-he-wouldn-t-have-whi-1823567077

Mike Rogers, a former Republican representative who chaired the House Intelligence Committee, told CNN last month: “The security clearance process is critical to keeping America’s secrets. Foreign intelligence services look for vulnerabilities in individuals with access to our most sensitive information. Not following the process is a disservice not only to the individual but to our countries security interests. It’s unusual that so many have taken so long.”

Of course, the White House is tight-lipped about both the security-clearance process and which members of the White House staff and administration do not have full clearance.

Still, we have to question the implications for our national security when even the president himself would not have security clearance if it didn’t automatically come with the job.

Trump also would not pass a full background check. There are things in his past that would render him ineligible for full security clearance. And yet, there he sits in the Oval Office—with access to our military secrets and the power to launch us into nuclear war.

Trump’s White House has a major security clearance problem
“We might be facing a situation we’ve never faced before.”

Most of the time, we don’t see many problems with White House staffers receiving clearances because these people are typically the best and brightest. They’re not supposed to have the problems that we might see in an average person, and normally they’re people who have extensive government experience and are just transferring from one government agency to another with clearance intact.

This White House is unusual on so many different levels: You have people with no prior government experience, no security clearance experience, and extensive financial engagements and foreign connections that most typical federal workers would not have seen. So all of this has created a unique situation, and there really is no precedent for it.

Trump’s White House has a major security clearance problem

dumbo donny would rather give security clearance to the KGB

some of them are very fine people

Because they are now speaking politically...two of them are working for fake news CNN and MSNBC....Clapper and Brennan the Traitor....and one wrote an anti Trump book that didn't sell...Comey the Clown...

They have every right to speak politically. Security clearances should have nothing to do with politics. You are fake news.

These scum do NOT need clearance.

Thank you President Trump! :clap::clap::clap:

NDKGdQP.jpg

Why doesn't he just imprison them or assassinate them like Putin or Erdogan or other autocrats would do?

You know he would like to.

I'll tell you why. We are here to stop him, the true patriots of this country.

The country continues on its path to autocracy and dictatorship. When the right red-line is crossed, we will defend our country against this traitor.

Simple, we enjoy twisting your tail in a knot along with all the other Progressives.

Why doesn't he just imprison them or assassinate them like Putin or Erdogan or other autocrats would do?

The country continues on its path to autocracy and dictatorship. When the right red-line is crossed, we will defend our country against this traitor.

He is doing it to be a dick. Having a clearance and having access are not the same thing. I had a clearance for 6 years after I got out of the Corps, that did not mean I got to still look at classified material.

What most people do not understand is that there are two parts to getting to see classified materiel , first is the clearance and 2nd is the "need to know" as they say. Just having a TSI does not mean you get to look at any TS thing you want, you still have to have a reason for the access.

Most of us that have a clearance when we get out keep it as it is very valuable to civilian employers as they do not have to go thorough the time and expense to get you one if you need it for the job.
6 years ? A PR for a Top Secret is every 5.

I had a Secret when I got out.

We all know what your secret is and has been for quite a while. Being a flaming homosexual is not a big deal in the Marines. :D

Can we get a quick show of hands please? How many people here honestly do not know why people don't instantly lose security clearances? How many people are asking for explanations because they actually want to learn something? How many people don't give a shit that there are very good reasons and are only here to suck on Donald's cock?

I thought that was YOUR job?

He is doing it to be a dick. Having a clearance and having access are not the same thing. I had a clearance for 6 years after I got out of the Corps, that did not mean I got to still look at classified material.

What most people do not understand is that there are two parts to getting to see classified materiel , first is the clearance and 2nd is the "need to know" as they say. Just having a TSI does not mean you get to look at any TS thing you want, you still have to have a reason for the access.

Most of us that have a clearance when we get out keep it as it is very valuable to civilian employers as they do not have to go thorough the time and expense to get you one if you need it for the job.

Considering the people with these clearences used fake information to get FISA warrants to spy on the opposition political party during an election, they should not only lose their clearance, they should be in jail.

16245844521_ec440a4649_b.jpg

Moron, the FISA applications show that they lied to Federal judges repeatedly to get and renew those FISA warrants... you can't lie about it anymore, anyone can now read the application.....

It shows they did not lie on the FISA application. It shows Nunes lied about the application.

How intelligent is it to go on CNN and accuse the President of treason?

Well, it does vividly demonstrate the utter desperation of the Progressives. President Donald Trump's great success is setting Progressives hair on fire. Nothing else can explain such radical behavior.

the President is thinking of removing these scum's clearances....

You are not reading me well! :04: :wink:

i am reading that you are FOS

and angry

really not the best look but it suits you fine

Why does Trump want to remove security clearances for ex-intel officials?

Because they're whiney twats.

When the right red-line is crossed, we will defend our country against this traitor.

A crowd of masked thugs aren't going to last against a group of real Americans.

You are the whiney twat. Security clearances have nothing to do with politics.

Considering the people with these clearences used fake information to get FISA warrants to spy on the opposition political party during an election, they should not only lose their clearance, they should be in jail.

who do you think you're fooling?? :eusa_liar:

These pieces of crap were proven to have committed crimes and committed to what amounts to treason, engaging in a Conspiracy to control the outcome of an election.

Forget pulling their clearances - Mueller. Rosenstein, Holder, Lynch, Comey, McCabe, Strzok, Brennan, Clapped - they deserve to be sent to GITMO.

Fascist pigs like you should be in GITMO. They have committed any crimes except disagreeing with Trump. You throw around words like treason in a attempt to intimidate people. It does not work. Garbage like you have no place in this country.

team traitor can't handle the truth, that's why they surround themselves with dumbos who actually believe all their alternative facts...

Forum List

Back