Why does Trump want to remove security clearances for ex-intel officials?

Kind of much ado about nothing. I'd be more worried about someone who gets security clearance by virtue of being the President's son in law or daughter.

Really...who cares?

Why doesn't he just imprison them or assassinate them like Putin or Erdogan or other autocrats would do?

You know he would like to.

I'll tell you why. We are here to stop him, the true patriots of this country.

The country continues on its path to autocracy and dictatorship. When the right red-line is crossed, we will defend our country against this traitor.

I'm shocked that this is not normal procedure. I've worked with merely CONFIDENTIAL information in many jobs, and I could not walk into ANY of them and just ask to look through their files.

This is Trump being sane in a crazy world.

Why doesn't he just imprison them or assassinate them like Putin or Erdogan or other autocrats would do?

The country continues on its path to autocracy and dictatorship. When the right red-line is crossed, we will defend our country against this traitor.

I'm shocked that this is not normal procedure. I've worked with merely CONFIDENTIAL information in many jobs, and I could not walk into ANY of them and just ask to look through their files.

This is Trump being sane in a crazy world.

None of these people can just walk in and look through files, they still have a clearance but they do not still have access.

Everyone getting out of the military that had a clearance still has it till it expires. For former military it very often is the difference between getting a job or not

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

It's all a deep state attack on this President sent to us by the Lord Jesus Christ. Bow Down to HIS WILL

Yours truly Pat "prostate massage" Robertson

What does an ex-employee need clearance for?

Easy question. He doesn't nor should he have it.

Ex employee's in the private sector aren't allowed to know all either.

Only an idiot would think otherwise.

Idiot?? You bet. LOL

Kind of much ado about nothing. I'd be more worried about someone who gets security clearance by virtue of being the President's son in law or daughter.

Really...who cares?
---------------------------------------- ME , i care , remember that 'brennan' never shoulda been in the 'cia' let alone running it due to his vote for 'communist' gus hall in the 1970s Candy .

I am okay with their losing their clearance, but ... I don't like the reason behind it, aka, Trump is mad because they criticized him. It feels quite wrong, like he should be immune from criticism ... don't say anything negative about this president (no matter what he does) OR ELSE!
Lol, a rodeo clown wore an obama mask. Banned from rodeo for life. Even though he wore a Bush and Clinton mask. Snowflakes are funny.

Correct.

Trump is a coward and petty tinpot dictator.

Idiot?? You bet. LOL

As soon as they are out of the job the security clearance should be revoked

if they need a clearance for a future job

they should do like everyone else and apply for one at the time of hire

Idiot?? You bet. LOL

You are wrong on each of your points, which is a remarkable feat.

Every ex-employee and ex-service member that had an active clearance when they left service has it till it expires unless they did something to have it taken away.

Having a clearance does not mean they still have access to classified material, there is always a “need to know” 2nd part to having access.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Take a breath, Jake

Idiot?? You bet. LOL

it's clearly been a burning issue important to the safety of America form many decades now.

You DO know that if you act in an inappropriate manner you could have your clearance revoked instead of simply making it inactive, right?
These 6 assholes think they can hitch a ride with Hillary back to the White House in 2 years.

Last edited:

Idiot?? You bet. LOL

it's clearly been a burning issue important to the safety of America form many decades now.
------------------------------ yeah , it shoulda been , Course once again , its the TRUMP that ,ay fix things up Ben .

You DO know that if you act in an inappropriate manner you could have your clearance revoked instead simply making it inactive.
These 6 assholes think they can hitch a ride with Hillary back to the White House in 2 years.

they would serve the country better

if they "hitched a ride with Hillary" straight to cell block C

He is doing it to be a dick. Having a clearance and having access are not the same thing. I had a clearance for 6 years after I got out of the Corps, that did not mean I got to still look at classified material.

What most people do not understand is that there are two parts to getting to see classified materiel , first is the clearance and 2nd is the "need to know" as they say. Just having a TSI does not mean you get to look at any TS thing you want, you still have to have a reason for the access.

Most of us that have a clearance when we get out keep it as it is very valuable to civilian employers as they do not have to go thorough the time and expense to get you one if you need it for the job.

Considering the people with these clearences used fake information to get FISA warrants to spy on the opposition political party during an election, they should not only lose their clearance, they should be in jail.

16245844521_ec440a4649_b.jpg

Moron, the FISA applications show that they lied to Federal judges repeatedly to get and renew those FISA warrants... you can't lie about it anymore, anyone can now read the application.....

It shows they did not lie on the FISA application. It shows Nunes lied about the application.

What planet are you on or did you pop in from some parallel universe full of libtards?

If they didn't lie, why is Carter Page still walking the streets? He was investigated forwards, backwards, upside down and sideways using these illegal FISA warrants and he is clean as a whistle!

Perhaps they are using them in their new jobs, it is very common and folks getting out of the military do it all the time. Already having a clearance makes one much more competitive in the job market.

After having proven to have committed Perjury as part of a Conspiracy to protect a felon from indictment and frame an opposing political candidate for crimes never committed in an attempt to alter the outcome of an election, allowing the traitor to keep his security clearance so he can make a few thousand extra dollars on the outside ranks near the bottom of my 'give a damn' list.

Again, not only should they have their security clearances stripped, they should be facing indictment and time in prison for their proven crimes.

He is doing it to be a dick. Having a clearance and having access are not the same thing. I had a clearance for 6 years after I got out of the Corps, that did not mean I got to still look at classified material.

What most people do not understand is that there are two parts to getting to see classified materiel , first is the clearance and 2nd is the "need to know" as they say. Just having a TSI does not mean you get to look at any TS thing you want, you still have to have a reason for the access.

Most of us that have a clearance when we get out keep it as it is very valuable to civilian employers as they do not have to go thorough the time and expense to get you one if you need it for the job.
6 years ? A PR for a Top Secret is every 5.

I had a Secret when I got out.

We all know what your secret is and has been for quite a while. Being a flaming homosexual is not a big deal in the Marines. :D

With each post like this I understand a little bit more why you people worship Trump the way you that do.

At least we don't open ourselves up to ridicule because we cannot properly form a sentence.

Forum List

Back