🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why doesn’t Black Lives Matter welcome robust debate with people who disagree?

BLM is a closed group.
You can only claim to be a member if you pre-subscribe to the narrative, and defend that narrative no matter what. And you MUST especially always play the victim while denying you are playing the victim.
You MUST ignore every black on black crime that exist now, or ever before. The only black lives that matter are ones killed by a white person. Black on black persecution also MUST be ignored. The only persecution that matters is if it is done by a white person.
End of Discussion.

Wow, it must be true because I read it on the Internet.
Wow... ever hear of Azir Harris?
Nope. Of course you haven't.
Him and his two friends were gunned down by black assailants shooting at each other and they were caught in the crossfire. Simply waking home from school.
Leftist outrage meter - 0%
BLM presence on the scene and concern - 0

Now take this story and multiply it by 100's and 100s every single year.
No. One. Cares.
Doesn't fit the narrative.... doesn't exist
You are way wrong about this. I worked in the black community every day for 40 years of my life. You don't know what goes on here just like you guys don't know shit about black lives matter.

All lives matter kid.

It's quite simple, if a "White" man disagrees with ANYTHING a person of color wants or thinks he is "Racist". It really is just that simple.

It has been an effective tool at stopping any dissent or debate.

The left just screams RACIST!

Didn’t vote for Obama? You are racist!
Want to keep police forces in place, but do better at training? RACIST!

There has been no debate. There has been a president calling for people to be fired and a VP walking out on them.

Why are people fired and silenced for not agreeing with the Black Lives Matter agenda?

Doesn’t it seem counter to the free speech culture we should have here?

Why does someone with a different political view have to be an ENEMY?

It’s because BLM really can’t defend their agenda, so they silence all dissenters. They will not enter into an actual discussion of reality and facts.

It’s so transparent.

Why do you dopes make everything political?
BLM is not a political view. It's a civil rights issue. No one needs to declare their political affiliation to be a supporter.
They don't owe you a voice in their cause.

BLM is a bunch of women-hating hotep brothers agitating from afar to keep money in their pockets.
BLM was founded by two women, dope.

It was 3 dope, and it was nothing but a fucking hashtag. There is no formal hierarchy. It’s decentralized.

Now it has morphed into a anti capitalist communist cult. It’s no longer about INTERNATIONAL SYSTEMIC BLACK ADVERSITY AND RACISM.

What is BLM doing about the genocide in Darfur or the 7000 black murders by other blacks every year?

Dick. That’s what they are doing.

Why are people fired and silenced for not agreeing with the Black Lives Matter agenda?

It’s because BLM really can’t defend their agenda, so they silence all dissenters. They will not enter into an actual discussion of reality and facts.

It’s so transparent.

The answer is simply really, they dwe on't want discussion because BLM exists to turn a molehill into a mountain.

Is it a damn shame that even one American is killed due to bad behavior of police? Of course it is, but what kind of outrage is going to develop if BLM , and others, just came out and said "looking at the facts, we have 50 americans killed by bad actors in police departments in this country last year, that's 50 too many?" The answer is "not much" so instead they gin up the numbers, and scream about "systemic racism" and then squelch all reasonable debate, because the reality is BLM , and others, KNOW we have the least racist, most careful police in the world , and facts prove this, so every dissent MUST be shut down before the actual facts can enter the discussion.

It’s so transparent.

The answer is simply really, they dwe on't want discussion because BLM exists to turn a molehill into a mountain.

Is it a damn shame that even one American is killed due to bad behavior of police? Of course it is, but what kind of outrage is going to develop if BLM , and others, just came out and said "looking at the facts, we have 50 americans killed by bad actors in police departments in this country last year, that's 50 too many?" The answer is "not much" so instead they gin up the numbers, and scream about "systemic racism" and then squelch all reasonable debate, because the reality is BLM , and others, KNOW we have the least racist, most careful police in the world , and facts prove this, so every dissent MUST be shut down before the actual facts can enter the discussion.

There was no debate. Trump called those wanting to address the issue names and called for them to be fired.

It's quite simple, if a "White" man disagrees with ANYTHING a person of color wants or thinks he is "Racist". It really is just that simple.
Who told you BLM was about that?

I'm not limiting it to BLM.
What do you mean? You want to put anyone who is black in your debate? Everyone should stereotype for you and like you?

You aren't very good at this. My statement is true, more than not feel just that way.
ESPECIALLY the resident black posters here.

If he isn't very good at this, you're even worse.

"If a 'White' man disagrees with ANYTHING a person of color wants or thinks he is 'Racist'." This is a racist statement. You follow that with "My statement is true, more than not feel just that way". While your statement is NOT true, you are correct that many (not most) people feel that way. This is proof that systemic racism is a serious problem in America.

I know that's not what you thought you were proving, but with your standard conservative pretzel logic, you manage to shoot yourself in the foot. Every. Single. Time.

What do you mean? You want to put anyone who is black in your debate? Everyone should stereotype for you and like you?

You aren't very good at this. My statement is true, more than not feel just that way.

"If a 'White' man disagrees with ANYTHING a person of color wants or thinks he is 'Racist'." This is a racist statement. You follow that with "My statement is true, more than not feel just that way". While your statement is NOT true, you are correct that many (not most) people feel that way. This is proof that systemic racism is a serious problem in America.

I know that's not what you thought you were proving, but with your standard conservative pretzel logic, you manage to shoot yourself in the foot. Every. Single. Time.

It is true and you're an idiot.I've never shot myself in ay foot honey. Go peddle your "White Guilt" elsewhere.

BLM is a closed group.
You can only claim to be a member if you pre-subscribe to the narrative, and defend that narrative no matter what. And you MUST especially always play the victim while denying you are playing the victim.
You MUST ignore every black on black crime that exist now, or ever before. The only black lives that matter are ones killed by a white person. Black on black persecution also MUST be ignored. The only persecution that matters is if it is done by a white person.
End of Discussion.

Wow, it must be true because I read it on the Internet.
Wow... ever hear of Azir Harris?
Nope. Of course you haven't.
Him and his two friends were gunned down by black assailants shooting at each other and they were caught in the crossfire. Simply waking home from school.
Leftist outrage meter - 0%
BLM presence on the scene and concern - 0

Now take this story and multiply it by 100's and 100s every single year.
No. One. Cares.
Doesn't fit the narrative.... doesn't exist
You are way wrong about this. I worked in the black community every day for 40 years of my life. You don't know what goes on here just like you guys don't know shit about black lives matter.

All lives matter kid.

So then you agree with the phrase Black lives matter.

You also agree with the phrase Native American lives matter

You also agree with the phrase Australian Aborigine lives matter.

So what's the problem?

It’s so transparent.

You have 1000 Americans killed by police every single year, even as crime numbers are declining. 47 of the people killed by police last year were unarmed. Police officers who are fired for excessive force just get hired somewhere else. The protections for police officers using force are such that racist assholes who just want to bully blacks and shouldn't be working in policing at all, are still on the force. Chauvin had 16 excessive force violations, and had previously killed another person before he murdered George Floyd.

In the first world, the police in other nations don't kill their citizens in anywhere near the numbers that American police do. You have the highest number of people incarcerated in the first world, even as crime goes down. Their police forces are militarized, and they live in the communities where they serve.

French police killed 26 people last year. In the UK, that number was 3 - and two of them were murdering, knife wielding terrorists on London Bridge. In Canada, that number was 8. Norway, and a number of other European nations, had 0. The violence by American police is out of control. Nowhere have we seen this more than in the attacks on peaceful protestors in the marches.

It’s so transparent.

You have 1000 Americans killed by police every single year, even as crime numbers are declining. 47 of the people killed by police last year were unarmed. Police officers who are fired for excessive force just get hired somewhere else. The protections for police officers using force are such that racist assholes who just want to bully blacks and shouldn't be working in policing at all, are still on the force. Chauvin had 16 excessive force violations, and had previously killed another person before he murdered George Floyd.

In the first world, the police in other nations don't kill their citizens in anywhere near the numbers that American police do. You have the highest number of people incarcerated in the first world, even as crime goes down. Their police forces are militarized, and they live in the communities where they serve.

French police killed 26 people last year. In the UK, that number was 3 - and two of them were murdering, knife wielding terrorists on London Bridge. In Canada, that number was 8. Norway, and a number of other European nations, had 0. The violence by American police is out of control. Nowhere have we seen this more than in the attacks on peaceful protestors in the marches.

Makes one wonder why you people continue to support Democrats who have ran these cities and police departments for years, in many cases DECADES.

A current Democrat Senator who wanted to be President, and very well could end up being VP was the AG in Minnesota for years, how did she handle cases of police misconduct?

Why? Most likely because Police unions were stuffing her pockets with cash.

And of course you can just go on down the line , there are MANY Democrats like Amy Klobuchar.

It is true and you're an idiot.I've never shot myself in ay foot honey. Go peddle your "White Guilt" elsewhere.

I'm not "peddling" anything. I'm just pointing out your "truth" which you acknowledge is widely believed, is not only a fallacy, but a racist fallacy at that. Thank you for acknowledging that racism is wide spread and systemic. It's a beginning. The next step is to acknowledge that it's harming the WHOLE nation, and not just black people.

BLM is a bunch of women-hating hotep brothers agitating from afar to keep money in their pockets.
I didn't say a thing about who founded it. I posted about who they are today, dope.

Thank you for showing you don't know the first thing about BLM. You're just spewing right wing bullshit like a trained seal. Ignorant, racist and conservative is no way to go through life son.

BLM was created in the wake of the George Zimmerman acquittal, and in seven sad years, it's become the largest civil rights movement in the world. Most of the leadership, such as it is, is still female, so your charactization of the organization is utterly false.

I'm not "peddling" anything. I'm just pointing out your "truth" which you acknowledge is widely believed, is not only a fallacy, but a racist fallacy at that. Thank you for acknowledging that racism is wide spread and systemic. It's a beginning. The next step is to acknowledge that it's harming the WHOLE nation, and not just black people.

It's neither widespread nor systemic.

Imagine if someone stupidly said "based on the stats, we can see that blacks are just systemtically criminals" it isn't true.

Just using YOUR numbers, let's say 1000 Americans were killed by police in this country and assume that each of them was due to bad behavior by the police, and we'll even assume 100% of them were black so that we can come up with the most generous numbers to your argument.

Last year there were roughly 2.2M black people arrested in this country.

We'll use that number as the basis for both arguments.

There are roughly 42M blacks in the US,

So 5% of the black population was arrested last year. 5% proves that blacks are not systemically criminal. I'm sure you would agree. It's not like 50% of blacks are breaking the law, it's actually a very lower number. Whites are around 2.5%, Asians, around 1%. Relatively speaking all are very small numbers, and of course we'd like to see lower figures, but the reality is when you have a free society, you're going to have more criminal behavior. Not much you can do about that.

Now, let's look at the 1,000 deaths. Even if every single one of them were black, you would be talking about less than .5% of blacks arrested by cops last year were killed by those cops. if you figure the real numbers, and see that we're talking about 1,000 deaths in 11M arrests. that's less than 1/10th of percent.

So unless you are prepared to argue that 5% of blacks being arrested proves that blacks are systemic criminals there is no logical way you can reach the conclusion that .01% of arrests ending in the suspect being killed by police proves that we have systemic police brutality in this country.

And of course there is the anecdotal evidence that proves the lie. If this country was so racist, and Democrats cared as much about black and brown people as they say they do , they would NOT be encouraging the daily deluge of black and brown people who come to this country looking for safety , even at the risk of their own lives.

This is a made up bullshit argument by Democrats who know that their voters are stupid. Plain and simple.

I didn't say a thing about who founded it. I posted about who they are today, dope.

Thank you for showing you don't know the first thing about BLM. You're just spewing right wing bullshit like a trained seal. Ignorant, racist and conservative is no way to go through life son.

BLM was created in the wake of the George Zimmerman acquittal, and in seven sad years, it's become the largest civil rights movement in the world. Most of the leadership, such as it is, is still female, so your charactization of the organization is utterly false.

It isn't "an organization". It is a bunch of random groups affiliated under that umbrella, hotep lover.

It’s so transparent.
Probably because its not up for you to debate. You are white and have never lived a fraction of a second as a Black person.

It’s so transparent.
Probably because its not up for you to debate. You are white and have never lived a fraction of a second as a Black person.

Same could be said for you

Honky

It’s so transparent.
Start a debate. Do you think it's OK for cops and vigilantes to shoot unarmed black people?
It’s not okay for cops to shoot anyone unarmed, unless they are physically threatening.

Forum List

Back