🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why doesn’t Black Lives Matter welcome robust debate with people who disagree?

It's quite simple, if a "White" man disagrees with ANYTHING a person of color wants or thinks he is "Racist". It really is just that simple.
Who told you BLM was about that?

I'm not limiting it to BLM.
What do you mean? You want to put anyone who is black in your debate? Everyone should stereotype for you and like you?

You aren't very good at this. My statement is true, more than not feel just that way.
ESPECIALLY the resident black posters here.

If he isn't very good at this, you're even worse.

"If a 'White' man disagrees with ANYTHING a person of color wants or thinks he is 'Racist'." This is a racist statement. You follow that with "My statement is true, more than not feel just that way". While your statement is NOT true, you are correct that many (not most) people feel that way. This is proof that systemic racism is a serious problem in America.

I know that's not what you thought you were proving, but with your standard conservative pretzel logic, you manage to shoot yourself in the foot. Every. Single. Time.

It is true and you're an idiot.I've never shot myself in ay foot honey. Go peddle your "White Guilt" elsewhere.

I'm not "peddling" anything. I'm just pointing out your "truth" which you acknowledge is widely believed, is not only a fallacy, but a racist fallacy at that. Thank you for acknowledging that racism is wide spread and systemic. It's a beginning. The next step is to acknowledge that it's harming the WHOLE nation, and not just black people.

Thre is nothing "systemic" about racism. That truth is the truth even if someone like you can't see it. You're peddling race baiting and capitulation to everything Blacks want. Forget it honey, it won't happen. We won't allow it.
That you deny the racism in this country both past and present is intentional ignorance.

Read it again, your "take" has nothing to do with what I said.

It's quite simple, if a "White" man disagrees with ANYTHING a person of color wants or thinks he is "Racist". It really is just that simple.

What do you mean? You want to put anyone who is black in your debate? Everyone should stereotype for you and like you?

You aren't very good at this. My statement is true, more than not feel just that way.

"If a 'White' man disagrees with ANYTHING a person of color wants or thinks he is 'Racist'." This is a racist statement. You follow that with "My statement is true, more than not feel just that way". While your statement is NOT true, you are correct that many (not most) people feel that way. This is proof that systemic racism is a serious problem in America.

I know that's not what you thought you were proving, but with your standard conservative pretzel logic, you manage to shoot yourself in the foot. Every. Single. Time.

It is true and you're an idiot.I've never shot myself in ay foot honey. Go peddle your "White Guilt" elsewhere.

I'm not "peddling" anything. I'm just pointing out your "truth" which you acknowledge is widely believed, is not only a fallacy, but a racist fallacy at that. Thank you for acknowledging that racism is wide spread and systemic. It's a beginning. The next step is to acknowledge that it's harming the WHOLE nation, and not just black people.

It's neither widespread nor systemic.

Imagine if someone stupidly said "based on the stats, we can see that blacks are just systemtically criminals" it isn't true.

Just using YOUR numbers, let's say 1000 Americans were killed by police in this country and assume that each of them was due to bad behavior by the police, and we'll even assume 100% of them were black so that we can come up with the most generous numbers to your argument.

Last year there were roughly 2.2M black people arrested in this country.

We'll use that number as the basis for both arguments.

There are roughly 42M blacks in the US,

So 5% of the black population was arrested last year. 5% proves that blacks are not systemically criminal. I'm sure you would agree. It's not like 50% of blacks are breaking the law, it's actually a very lower number. Whites are around 2.5%, Asians, around 1%. Relatively speaking all are very small numbers, and of course we'd like to see lower figures, but the reality is when you have a free society, you're going to have more criminal behavior. Not much you can do about that.

Now, let's look at the 1,000 deaths. Even if every single one of them were black, you would be talking about less than .5% of blacks arrested by cops last year were killed by those cops. if you figure the real numbers, and see that we're talking about 1,000 deaths in 11M arrests. that's less than 1/10th of percent.

So unless you are prepared to argue that 5% of blacks being arrested proves that blacks are systemic criminals there is no logical way you can reach the conclusion that .01% of arrests ending in the suspect being killed by police proves that we have systemic police brutality in this country.

And of course there is the anecdotal evidence that proves the lie. If this country was so racist, and Democrats cared as much about black and brown people as they say they do , they would NOT be encouraging the daily deluge of black and brown people who come to this country looking for safety , even at the risk of their own lives.

This is a made up bullshit argument by Democrats who know that their voters are stupid. Plain and simple.

Your entire line of reasoning based is based on a racist system of violent over policing, so ALL of the numbers used are skewed to the excessive number of police interactions with minorities are heavily skewed against minorities.

White kids have their pot confiscated and are sent on their way. White kids have a future and we don't want their "boys will be boys behaviour" to hamper their job and education prospects for the rest of their lives, just over a little weed. Young blacks and young white use marijuana at about the same rates.

Black kids get arrested for the same thing.

View attachment 348009View attachment 348009

Black people are 13% of the population but commit 52% of the murders in America.

Generation poverty, unemployment, underemployment, poor schools, segregation and the fact that young Black men get far harsher prison sentences for the crime committed than any other race in the country takes its toll on a population.

This has all been going on for years and still is

Why are people fired and silenced for not agreeing with the Black Lives Matter agenda?

Doesn’t it seem counter to the free speech culture we should have here?

Why does someone with a different political view have to be an ENEMY?

It’s because BLM really can’t defend their agenda, so they silence all dissenters. They will not enter into an actual discussion of reality and facts.

It’s so transparent.

The answer is simply really, they dwe on't want discussion because BLM exists to turn a molehill into a mountain.

Is it a damn shame that even one American is killed due to bad behavior of police? Of course it is, but what kind of outrage is going to develop if BLM , and others, just came out and said "looking at the facts, we have 50 americans killed by bad actors in police departments in this country last year, that's 50 too many?" The answer is "not much" so instead they gin up the numbers, and scream about "systemic racism" and then squelch all reasonable debate, because the reality is BLM , and others, KNOW we have the least racist, most careful police in the world , and facts prove this, so every dissent MUST be shut down before the actual facts can enter the discussion.

You have 1000 Americans killed by police every single year, even as crime numbers are declining. 47 of the people killed by police last year were unarmed. Police officers who are fired for excessive force just get hired somewhere else. The protections for police officers using force are such that racist assholes who just want to bully blacks and shouldn't be working in policing at all, are still on the force. Chauvin had 16 excessive force violations, and had previously killed another person before he murdered George Floyd.

In the first world, the police in other nations don't kill their citizens in anywhere near the numbers that American police do. You have the highest number of people incarcerated in the first world, even as crime goes down. Their police forces are militarized, and they live in the communities where they serve.

French police killed 26 people last year. In the UK, that number was 3 - and two of them were murdering, knife wielding terrorists on London Bridge. In Canada, that number was 8. Norway, and a number of other European nations, had 0. The violence by American police is out of control. Nowhere have we seen this more than in the attacks on peaceful protestors in the marches.
Yeah... but UK nor French have the "black problem" that we have in America. They didn't have ill-thought social engineering that packed blacks in like sardines away from jobs...away from better schools...away from them.
Black people in other countries don't act like they do here. At all. None.
Also UK police don't carry guns...so...yeah...that kinda explains that don't it?

There is no "black problem" in America. You don't have a black problem. You have an out of control problem of racism, segregation, and injustice, wherein segregation and discrimmination is being violently enforced by a militaristic and protected police force. More than 5000 people killed by police in 5 years.

You have black people have highway breakdowns getting shot by the police they flagged down for assistance. Black home owners being shot after reporting a prowler when they walked out of the house to greet police responding to the call. Black police shooting a young EMT in her bed on a no-knock warrant. Police shooting a licensed and registered gun owner on a routine traffic stop.

The "black problem" in America is that for 400 years, black people have worked and literally slaved for the nation. They have helped to build the richest most powerful nation in the world, while systematically being excluded from the wealth, prosperity, and security that white people take for granted. While being segregated, discrimminated against, over policed and murdered. They want an end to it. You should too.

Policing in America has been a sad history of enforcing racism and discrimmination against minorities. Keeping them in their place - literally and figuratively.

Police have been used to keep minorities "in their place" since the days of slavery. The traffic stops for "driving while black" are black people to keep black people "in their place". Chauvin murdered George Floyd in broad daylight in public, not just to put George Floyd "in his place", but to tell the community what happens to those who forget "their place".

That woman in Central Park with her dog was telling the black man that it was not "his place" to tell her what to do. She knew that in calling the police, and saying this man was threatening her life, he could be killed, but she was showing this black man that if she called police the police put him back "in his place" regardless of what he said.

You couldn't be more full of BS. We DO have a "people" problem, it is not however indemic to any certain "race". Blacks cry "RACISM" every time they don't get heir way. Well it's time to grow up and learn hw to better themselves.

Be fair, those blacks only respond the way they do because they are intentionally wound up by dishonest Democrats who are using them for their own political gain.

Does ANYONE actually believe that this "dragonwoman" gives a damn how many blacks are killed by cops or anyone else in this country? Of course she doesn't. If she did she'd be railing about the police unions, but police unions donate to Democratic causes , so you can't do that, might lose some votes.

Imagine if someone stupidly said "based on the stats, we can see that blacks are just systemtically criminals" it isn't true.

Just using YOUR numbers, let's say 1000 Americans were killed by police in this country and assume that each of them was due to bad behavior by the police, and we'll even assume 100% of them were black so that we can come up with the most generous numbers to your argument.

So 5% of the black population was arrested last year. 5% proves that blacks are not systemically criminal. I'm sure you would agree. It's not like 50% of blacks are breaking the law, it's actually a very lower number. Whites are around 2.5%, Asians, around 1%. Relatively speaking all are very small numbers, and of course we'd like to see lower figures, but the reality is when you have a free society, you're going to have more criminal behavior. Not much you can do about that.

Now, let's look at the 1,000 deaths. Even if every single one of them were black, you would be talking about less than .5% of blacks arrested by cops last year were killed by those cops. if you figure the real numbers, and see that we're talking about 1,000 deaths in 11M arrests. that's less than 1/10th of percent.

So unless you are prepared to argue that 5% of blacks being arrested proves that blacks are systemic criminals there is no logical way you can reach the conclusion that .01% of arrests ending in the suspect being killed by police proves that we have systemic police brutality in this country.

And of course there is the anecdotal evidence that proves the lie. If this country was so racist, and Democrats cared as much about black and brown people as they say they do , they would NOT be encouraging the daily deluge of black and brown people who come to this country looking for safety , even at the risk of their own lives.

This is a made up bullshit argument by Democrats who know that their voters are stupid. Plain and simple.

Your entire line of reasoning based is based on a racist system of violent over policing, so ALL of the numbers used are skewed to the excessive number of police interactions with minorities are heavily skewed against minorities.

White kids have their pot confiscated and are sent on their way. White kids have a future and we don't want their "boys will be boys behaviour" to hamper their job and education prospects for the rest of their lives, just over a little weed. Young blacks and young white use marijuana at about the same rates.

Black people are 13% of the population but commit 52% of the murders in America.

Generation poverty, unemployment, underemployment, poor schools, segregation and the fact that young Black men get far harsher prison sentences for the crime committed than any other race in the country takes its toll on a population.

Some folks make excuses for why something can't be done and others just do it.

Thre is nothing "systemic" about racism. That truth is the truth even if someone like you can't see it. You're peddling race baiting and capitulation to everything Blacks want. Forget it honey, it won't happen. We won't allow it.
That you deny the racism in this country both past and present is intentional ignorance.

I read it and my response holds.

Then it's dismissed out of hand.

Yeah some poor Black kid can just snap his fingers and make the school he has to attend better or can just wish that his father wasn't waiting 3 years in prison for a trial because he was denied bail for petty drug possession where any white dude would have got bail or had the charges dropped.

That is systemic racism.

Last edited:

Then it's dismissed out of hand.

Yes you must defend your choice to be intentionally ignorant

I thought we had made enormous progress when we finally elected an African American president

I thought you could defeat hate, you could kill hate. But the point is, you can’t

Another point leftists should consider is that they have gone full little boy who cried wolf too many times.

You can't have the same exact reaction when a Michael Brown beats the shit out of a cop, tries several times to get ahold of his gun and then charges him like an enraged bull before getting shot as you do for a george floyd who clearly WAS a victim of police abuse time after fucking time and then wonder why people are just sick of hearing from you and start not giving a fuck who did what to whom. They are just sick of the reactions.

You guys do it with EVERYTHING . Maybe once in awhile if one of you idiots would opine "hey why is everyone on the left tearing Trump up over this? It's not a big deal" then the rest of us wouldn't feel compelled to ignore your asses when you actually do have a legit complaint.

And we won't even mention the fact that each and every one of you retards have been ignoring police state abuse for years because TRUMP!!!!! Oops, I guess I brought it up after all.

I personalty could never stomach the level of dishonesty it takes to be a leftist these days.

Yeah some poor Black kid can just snap his fingers and make the school he has to attend better or can just wish that his father wasn't waiting 3 years in prison for a trial because he was denied bail for petty drug possession where any white dude would have got bail or had the charges dropped.

That is systemic racism.

Who controls schools? Oh that's right the same people who control the justice system. LIBERALS

How dumb do you have to be to not see that?

Another point leftists should consider is that they have gone full little boy who cried wolf too many times.

You can't have the same exact reaction when a Michael Brown beats the shit out of a cop, tries several times to get ahold of his gun and then charges him like an enraged bull before getting shot as you do for a george floyd who clearly WAS a victim of police abuse time after fucking time and then wonder why people are just sick of hearing from you and start not giving a fuck who did what to whom. They are just sick of the reactions.

You guys do it with EVERYTHING . Maybe once in awhile if one of you idiots would opine "hey why is everyone on the left tearing Trump up over this? It's not a big deal" then the rest of us wouldn't feel compelled to ignore your asses when you actually do have a legit complaint.

And we won't even mention the fact that each and every one of you retards have been ignoring police state abuse for years because TRUMP!!!!! Oops, I guess I brought it up after all.

I personalty could never stomach the level of dishonesty it takes to be a leftist these days.
It's only crying wolf when there is no video evidence.

How does the Michael Brown event have anything to do with the George Floyd event? You seem to acknowledge there is a difference

Most people know there is a difference which is why the killing of George Floyd garnered the support it has where there was really only a local response to Brown's killing because people could see the difference in the two cases

That is systemic racism.

Who controls schools? Oh that's right the same people who control the justice system. LIBERALS

OK so you think conservatives would have done a better job?

How dumb do you have to be to think that?

103452568_3954464311295679_3656908678791745042_n.jpg

How does the Michael Brown event have anything to do with the George Floyd event? You seem to acknowledge there is a difference

Most people know there is a difference which is why the killing of George Floyd garnered the support it has where there was really only a local response to Brown's killing because people could see the difference in the two cases

LOL okay I guess I dreamed all the "protesting" around the country due to Brown. The same idiots in Congress who are now kneeling while wearing Kunta Kinte clothes weren't out chanting "hands up don't shoot" I imagined all that.

How dumb.

LOL okay I guess I dreamed all the "protesting" around the country due to Brown. The same idiots in Congress who are now kneeling while wearing Kunta Kinte clothes weren't out chanting "hands up don't shoot" I imagined all that.

How dumb.

It was nowhere near what the Floyd protests have been.

How dumb to think they are the same

What is really pathetic is the stupid Moon Bats and sicko White Guilt pukes are encouraging the BLM assholes to continue to be assholes.

That is systemic racism.

OK so you think conservatives would have done a better job?

How dumb do you have to be to think that?

I have no idea if conservatives would have done a better job or not. And I didn't say what you just dishonestly claimed I did.

What I DO know is that you morons keep supporting people who are the problem while screaming about people who haven't had anything to do with running those cities in decades.

How dumb.

It was nowhere near what the Floyd protests have been.

How dumb to think they are the same

What's dumb is not being to just say "yeah fair point, once in awhile liberals should just say "hey that was justified"

Moron.

Forum List

Back