🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Doesn't Germany Sanction Russia

it's just amazing how unAmerican you Trumputins are....never in my life did I ever think Americans would be putting Putin on a pedestal....and throwing your own country in the garbage... but you right wingers and your Satan wanna be leader has managed to get you to believe in the unbelievable.... so hard to stomach how easily you all chose, to be traitors to your own Nation. :(

What a load of fucking shit. No one is putting Putin on a pedestal. You need to turn off the fake news.

You are the traitors to our nation. We are the ones putting America first. Commanding the respect we deserve from the rest of the world. They've been kicking sand in our face and we aren't taking it anymore.
'
Trump being elected is all the proof you need. Fucking freeloader Democrats and libtardos no longer matter.

NATO is obsolete.
no, not even close!

Ok. I'll play.

What is the purpose of NATO?
Here is a link, I would like you to read when you have time, on the History of NATO and how it has morphed in to what we needed at different times over the decades....

A short history of NATO

Just so you know, I have no problem with other countries pitching in more $....

But to personally opine/answer your question, besides holding Europe together and not fighting one another, and the unified front to keep Russian aggression/expansion through force, NATO is an intelligence gathering hub of Russian activities, and puts our forces closer to problem areas in the middle east, and is also there to indirectly protect Israel....it puts us closer to those regions of strife, in case we need to respond to something....vs having to come all the way from the U.S..... any attack of the east coast from Russia, China etc is prevented from reaching here, due to NATO....

It's not a perfect organization and has several different goals over the years, but essentially, it has kept us out of being involved in another World War, for 70years....let's pray we can go another 70!

NATO is obsolete.
no, not even close!

Ok. I'll play.

What is the purpose of NATO?
Here is a link, I would like you to read when you have time, on the History of NATO and how it has morphed in to what we needed at different times over the decades....

A short history of NATO

Just so you know, I have no problem with other countries pitching in more $....

But to personally opine/answer your question, besides holding Europe together and not fighting one another, and the unified front to keep Russian aggression/expansion through force, NATO is an intelligence gathering hub of Russian activities, and puts our forces closer to problem areas in the middle east, and is also there to indirectly protect Israel....it puts us closer to those regions of strife, in case we need to respond to something....vs having to come all the way from the U.S..... any attack of the east coast from Russia, China etc is prevented from reaching here, due to NATO....

It's not a perfect organization and has several different goals over the years, but essentially, it has kept us out of being involved in another World War, for 70years....let's pray we can go another 70!

The purpose of NATO was to prevent Soviet Expansion after WW2. The Soviet Union is gone.

NATO accomplished its mission. :clap:

It is long past the time to end it. Let the EU pay for their own defense.

The $$$ we waste on NATO could be used to rebuild our own country and to help our own people.

Forum List

Back