Why doesn't God make himself obvious to us all?

Only because paintings are real and so are painters and we can compare their works... You're assuming that your invisible friend is real. Nobody has proven that. Yet.
Creation is real and exists and can be examined just like a painting.

Unlike you I did not start from an assumption. I examined the data and followed where it led.
It led to an invisible being who wants us to study a book?
No. Not study a book. Seek him.
So I can find your god without ever opening a bible?
'God' would only be perceptible by some extraordinary experience. All other information about 'God' is necessarily second hand.
If 'God' is not knowable without books, 'God' is unknowable.
Wrong God is perceptible in how he works in your life for your good. It's just that most people don't see or understand it.

When I say "obvious" I mean he is in plain site every day. Is it because he wants us to live our lives without knowing for sure that he exists? It would seem so, but why?
God Cannot Exist; We Must Take That Away From Pushy Theists

I look like Brad Pitt. But I'm not going to show you any pictures of me, because I want to test your faith. Your faith will decide your fate, so it would be wise for you not to doubt me..

When I say "obvious" I mean he is in plain site every day. Is it because he wants us to live our lives without knowing for sure that he exists? It would seem so, but why?

God brought Moses to Egypt to deliver the Hebrew nation. It was there that he cast a rod on the ground that turned into a snake, turned the Nile into blood, cast plague after plague on the Egyptian nation until they relented to set them free. Then God spit the Red Sea in two so they could cross and escape the wrath of the Egyptian army following them only to watch them all drown as God closed the sea on them in pursuit.

No people could be more sure of a God that exists than the Hebrew nation, so the next thing they do is lose faith by building a golden calf to worship in his stead.

Shrug.

Also look at the story of Adam and Eve who walked and talked to God in the garden, yet they lost faith and ate the forbidden apple anyway.

So as we can see, it has done God precious little in proving that he exists. No, he wants us to place our faith in him instead.
People Would Have Been Terrified of Offending Him, So the Characters in the Bible Must Be Imaginary People

No, the fact that the Hebrews didn't believe in Him after all that proves that all that never happened at all. The same with Jesus's miracles.

God is the king of hide and seek. But with a twist, the dumber you are, the easier is it to find him.

God's faith is a simple faith that can be embraced by all.

However, arrogant "smart" people turn their noses up at it in disgust because they are so much better than the poor stupid people.
The Plute Parisites Manipulate You Into Insulting Intelligence

Without smart people, the rest of mankind would be living like wild animals.

The occasional miracle would go along way in swaying some agnostics to His side.
No, it wouldn't. Jesus performed miracle after miracle, and they murdered him anyway.
Speaking in Tongues—Forked Tongues

How dishonest can you get? You take something that proves Jesus never performed miracles and say it proves he did. Save that irrationalism for your retarded choir.

God is the king of hide and seek. But with a twist, the dumber you are, the easier is it to find him.

God's faith is a simple faith that can be embraced by all.

However, arrogant "smart" people turn their noses up at it in disgust because they are so much better than the poor stupid people.
The Plute Parisites Manipulate You Into Insulting Intelligence

Without smart people, the rest of mankind would be living like wild animals.

lol... Like they aren't.....

When one person is raised from the grave, another is left behind.

77153.jpg
Peter and the Wolf

Is that the White House Correspondents arriving at their dinner?

As the spirit children of God, we lived with God before coming to this earth. Those of us who stayed the course and believed and loved God while in his presence were allowed to come to this earth and receive bodies. There were those who did not stay the course and rebelled against God in our pre-mortal existence. They were cast out of heaven into this earth. There came a time when mankind were to be tested to see if they would follow af God.
29 Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.
TMI

We could have a pre-mortal existence without needing a god to be there. Intelligence is not a material thing, so it probably came from somewhere outside the world of matter.

God Cannot Exist; We Must Take That Away From Pushy Theists

I look like Brad Pitt. But I'm not going to show you any pictures of me, because I want to test your faith. Your faith will decide your fate, so it would be wise for you not to doubt me..
Who do you believe in when you pull onto a bridge with the faith it won't fall before you get across ? When Hymie Goldenscheister says the kid needs 18 vaccines immediately ! You blindly agree ?

People Would Have Been Terrified of Offending Him, So the Characters in the Bible Must Be Imaginary People

"...The combating of religion cannot be confined to abstract ideological preaching, and it must not be reduced to such preaching. It must be linked up with the concrete practice of the class movement, which aims at eliminating the social roots of religion..." Vladimir Lenin

Speaking in Tongues—Forked Tongues
"A Marxist must be a materialist, i. e., an enemy of religion, but a dialectical materialist, i. e., one who treats the struggle against religion not in an abstract way, not on the basis of remote, purely theoretical, never varying preaching, but in a concrete way, on the basis of the class struggle which is going on in practice and is educating the masses more and better than anything else could." Vladimir Lenin

God has made Himself obvious to everyone. Some choose to ignore God and believe lies. It's really as simple as that.
the ones who believe in god are the ones who believe lies...believe fantasy/dreams/myths
There's a Sucker Born Every Minute

Pathetic and confused losers who seek something that makes them feel supernaturally superior to anyone who is not in their cult.

OH Look Honey....how could we possibly be able to do this without me inventing and producing the _______.
GOD ? What a buncha shit ! This is my doing ! Prayer wont get you tthi..... Thissy here comes from hard work and being smarter than these poor, ignorant, dum..............AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

A “god” only exists in ones mind. I have yet to experience any being tacitly guiding my life other than me.

the ones who believe in god are the ones who believe lies...believe fantasy/dreams/myths
Get behind me, Satan.

He probably doesn't recognize him either.
you people believe in fairies of the sky
you claim there is a god..now prove it or you must say it is only your opinion--only your belief and there is no proof of god

Atheists also believe in fairies.

They believe in the fairy that waves her magic wand to bring about life, something not even we can create.

The fairy is also responsible for making us human. For you see, as we come out of the womb she waves her magic wand over us to make us human, but not until then.

Fairy03-1.png
no--wrong--I don't ....
the beginning of time/universe/etc is beyond our comprehension
no one knows or can even try to imagine the beginning
I never said anything about how I know for sure this or that
There Never Was Nothingness

You're begging the question by assuming that there was a beginning.

Maybe there is no reason for god to reveal himself to us. Maybe there are just natural laws in place and when you figure that our mortal bodies have to die one day anyway, why is it God's job to make our lives perfect. If Eternity really is forever and this life is just a drop of water in the ocean of time, could it be that the lessons learned, and character built in this life are more important? and maybe some how important going into the next life. If God really did create the universe, isnt asking why god doesnt do this or that to prove himself to us, somwhat like a 2 year old sobbing over the fact that his mommy and daddy wont let him eat icecream every meal? In the limited mind of a two year old it may be very logical to assume there is no good reason he cant eat ice cream for every meal

Forum List

Back