Why doesn't Mitt Romney admit he's a Democrat ?

Maybe he's just an honest Republican who finds the man-child in the White House and Trumpism in general, repulsive and ugly.

He's not alone in the GOP. And, it doesn't make him a radical Hitler fake news deep state Nazi Stalinist Fascist commie.

True story.
Actually, he's just an old politician, who couldn't win the big one and had to sit back and watch a guy who took it up
as a Hobby walk off with an Electoral landslide. He's Butt-Hurt, BIG-TIME, and it shows.

Maybe he's just an honest Republican who finds the man-child in the White House and Trumpism in general, repulsive and ugly.

He's not alone in the GOP. And, it doesn't make him a radical Hitler fake news deep state Nazi Stalinist Fascist commie.

True story.

Why do you praise a man who killed a guy, has binders full of woman and bullied people. Clearly, you're a hater.

True story.

Why do you praise a man who killed a guy, has binders full of woman and bullied people. Clearly, you're a hater.
Who did Romney kill?? and who did he have an affair with?

Actually, he's just an old politician, who couldn't win the big one and had to sit back and watch a guy who took it up
as a Hobby walk off with an Electoral landslide. He's Butt-Hurt, BIG-TIME, and it shows.

I think it's kind of sad that you guys think the last three guys you nominated (Bush, McCain and Romney) are awful. So were you lying to us for the previous 20 years you said these were the best guys for the job?

Here's the thing. MOST REPUBLICANS, if you got them drunk, would admit that Trump is completely unfit for office.

The Germans had a word for these people. "Mitlaufers". People who absolutely knew Hitler was nuts, but went along with him anyway hoping for a good result.

Plagues, recessions, riots... American Mitlaufers can't admit they made a mistake.

He's making a political calculation that the GOP might need someone untainted by Trump when his cult finally collapses.

I'm kind of at a loss here. Nobody here was harsher on Romney in 2012 than I was. I really despise him and the Cult he rode in on.

But compared to Trump, he's golden.

He's got the guts to say what all the Republicans are probably thinking.

For decent Republicans, Trump is like being caught in a hailstorm on the Texas plain. Can't run, can't hide, can't make it stop.

I'm kind of at a loss here. Nobody here was harsher on Romney in 2012 than I was. I really despise him and the Cult he rode in on.

But compared to Trump, he's golden.

He's got the guts to say what all the Republicans are probably thinking.

For decent Republicans, Trump is like being caught in a hailstorm on the Texas plain. Can't run, can't hide, can't make it stop.
I feel ya there! I keep half expecting Ronnie to rise from the grave and place a woop down on trump for what he has done to the party. Dark days in America right now. A guy that hides in basements and calims bone spurs is held up as a tough guy and a hero and real heroes like John Mccain get dumped on. Use to be action spoke louder than words but I guess those days are gone.

He can’t, he’d get murdered at the polls in Utah where the GOP and LDS church are the same organization.

Romney is a reflection of the old, spineless, Rockefeller/Dirksen GOP.
Romney is a true Republican with Republican ideals. Trump is not a Republican and has no ideals.

True story.

You should ask Nancy, Chuckie, Harry, Obama, CNN,MSNBC ect.
I think you'll find some information there.

True story.

I'm asking you, because you said it.

True story.

And you got your information from Tuckie and Hannity, so that makes it legit? Get real. The "Onion" sarcastically
wrote that Romney killed Jon Binet Ramsey. Get your facts straight before you start foaming at the mouth.

True story.

Romney faced a much stronger opponent than Trump. There was one poll in 2016 that showed that Obama would beat Trump by 10 and Romney would beat Clinton by 9.

He can’t, he’d get murdered at the polls in Utah where the GOP and LDS church are the same organization.

Romney is a reflection of the old, spineless, Rockefeller/Dirksen GOP.

Romney is a reflection of the GOP when it had class and leaders like Ronald Reagan. The Trump Republican Party is weak and spineless.

Forum List

Back