Why doesn't Mitt Romney admit he's a Democrat ?

George HW Bush, George W Bush, John McCain, Mitt Romney.....Trump's just a matter of time. Why don't white Republicans admit they're just as hoodwinked as black Democrats?

Why doesn't Mitt Romney admit he's a Democrat?

Probably for the same reason Jared Kushner doesn't admit he's a liberal. They're playing politics at it's very worst. Deception is the name of the game.
Actually, Romney is a true Republican and has compassion for those less fortunate than us as did most real Republicans before Trump hijacked our party and threw it into turmoil with his divisive behavior, grifting manner, and sheer amateur stupidity.

George HW Bush, George W Bush, John McCain, Mitt Romney.....Trump's just a matter of time. Why don't white Republicans admit they're just as hoodwinked as black Democrats?
Unfortunately, it is the Trump supporter who is being hoodwinked by a professional grifter.

RE: Thread title question

Because he's the Republican version of Mr. Biden.

Mr. Biden has tried many times to become president. This time he is likely to finally make it.

Mr. Romney has also tried to become president. He (maybe correctly) figures that he might be able to eventually become president as a "compassionate Republican."

Eeehhhh, I don't think so. Let's be honest, the ONLY reason why he became the nominee in 2012 was that all the Evangelicals overlooked his Mormonism because OH MY GOD, THERE'S A NEGRO IN THE WHITE HOUSE!!!

He certainly isn't going to be the nominee in 2024 or 2028. My guess is, the nominee in those years will be a Republican who rises in 2022 in the anti-Biden backlash.

1. Romney is a Reagan version of a Republican.

2. Donald John Trump was a big time Democrat donor until Obama became President.

3. In the end the bigger question is why so many Republicans voted for a man like Trump when Trump has never shared any of the Fiscal and Social Conservatism philosophy that has been preached by the GOP since Reagan days?

2. Donald John Trump was a big time Democrat donor until Obama became President.

3. In the end the bigger question is why so many Republicans voted for a man like Trump when Trump has never shared any of the Fiscal and Social Conservatism philosophy that has been preached by the GOP since Reagan days?

The conservative philosophy that conserved nothing failed. We have changed to philosophy that works in preserving freedom now.

Retards refuse to learn.

The conservative philosophy that conserved nothing failed. We have changed to philosophy that works in preserving freedom now.

Retards refuse to learn.

Wow, so your new leader in philosophy is a man that cheated on his wives, bankrupt many of his businesses so he could dodge taxes and lies daily and you have the damn nerve to call anyone retarded?

Two years after Trump leave office those like you will proclaim he was a mistake and he never was a true Republican...

Fact is you voted for a guy that was best friends with Hillary and Bill Clinton and a Hollywood elite that switched parties because he knew how to play the gullible on the right!

Retards refuse to learn.

Wow, so your new leader in philosophy is a man that cheated on his wives, bankrupt many of his businesses so he could dodge taxes and lies daily and you have the damn nerve to call anyone retarded?

Two years after Trump leave office those like you will proclaim he was a mistake and he never was a true Republican...

Fact is you voted for a guy that was best friends with Hillary and Bill Clinton and a Hollywood elite that switched parties because he knew how to play the gullible on the right!

The man who is a billionaire and won election starting from nothing is our leader indeed. This man knows how to get results, as has now been shown over and over again.

Retards refuse to learn.

The man who is a billionaire and won election starting from nothing is our leader indeed. This man knows how to get results, as has now been shown over and over again.

1. He is a Billionaire on paper so let liquidate his assets and see how much he truly is worth!

Why is it idiots keep on flaunting the Billionaire status of a man who live off his name and credit?

2. What results has he really provided that he did not create an issue with?

3. You still have yet to prove me wrong about anything I wrote about the guy and truth is you only voted for him because he is a Bigoted asshole that sell you his bullshit that you believe is the truth.

Hell he failed so many ways with the Covid-19 response and yet you believe he has done a great job.

I would take George W. Bush over this charlatan any day of the week and before you even scream I just hate him because he is a Republican, no I hate Donald John Trump way before he ran and my hatred stems from the 1980's and the man is a Charlatan but hey keep on thinking he is a True Republican when he is nothing but a Liberal piece of shit!

Retards refuse to learn.

1. He is a Billionaire on paper so let liquidate his assets and see how much he truly is worth!

Why is it idiots keep on flaunting the Billionaire status of a man who live off his name and credit?

3. You still have yet to prove me wrong about anything I wrote about the guy and truth is you only voted for him because he is a Bigoted asshole that sell you his bullshit that you believe is the truth.

Hell he failed so many ways with the Covid-19 response and yet you believe he has done a great job.

I would take George W. Bush over this charlatan any day of the week and before you even scream I just hate him because he is a Republican, no I hate Donald John Trump way before he ran and my hatred stems from the 1980's and the man is a Charlatan but hey keep on thinking he is a True Republican when he is nothing but a Liberal piece of shit!

Irrelevant and wrong as has been discussed in this forum billions of time by now. I am not willing to educate you on what has already been gone through a billion times.

It is you who has failed to demonstrate president Trump is not supremely effective. That is because you can't, since he has been.

Actually, Trump is what happens when you boil away all the Fiscal Conservatism and just leave the bigotry.

The thing is, Fiscal Conservatism by itself is Barry Goldwater losing 44 states and even the majority of the White Vote (the last time the Democrats carried a majority of white people).

Nixon was the guy who had the brilliant idea to play on White People's sexual, religious and racial fears to get them to vote against their own economic interests.

Reagan was just the guy who refined that message, but he still wasn't above engaging in some racism. (Welfare Queens and Young Bucks on Food stamps).

The thing is, Fiscal Conservatism really doesn't play. People like getting their government benefits.

The guy who tried to change the narrative was George W. Bush, who made efforts to reach out to people of color. (He still went Full Homophobe, though. Ban that gay marriage. We need an amendment!!!) The GOP Rank and File rejected it and went full racist with Trump.

RE: Thread title question

Because he's the Republican version of Mr. Biden.

Mr. Biden has tried many times to become president. This time he is likely to finally make it.

Mr. Romney has also tried to become president. He (maybe correctly) figures that he might be able to eventually become president as a "compassionate Republican."

Eeehhhh, I don't think so. Let's be honest, the ONLY reason why he became the nominee in 2012 was that all the Evangelicals overlooked his Mormonism because OH MY GOD, THERE'S A NEGRO IN THE WHITE HOUSE!!!

He certainly isn't going to be the nominee in 2024 or 2028. My guess is, the nominee in those years will be a Republican who rises in 2022 in the anti-Biden backlash.
I can't agree with you. My view is that he is capable and knows how to lead. He is also a moderate and I like that.
Many uninformed and those with a high school mentality are against a black person in the White House and expressed those views on my blog sites every day, and the evangelical view is certainly not surprising. The racist comments by the Trump ilk were a disgrace.

Retards refuse to learn.

AMEN!

I can't agree with you. My view is that he is capable and knows how to lead. He is also a moderate and I like that.
Many uninformed and those with a high school mentality are against a black person in the White House and expressed those views on my blog sites every day, and the evangelical view is certainly not surprising. The racist comments by the Trump ilk were a disgrace.

I agree, the racist comments by Trump and his followers WERE a disgrace. And Romney did nothing to denounce them or repudiate them in 2012.

Personally, I don't want the Mormon Cult anywhere near the levers of power in this country.

I agree, the racist comments by Trump and his followers WERE a disgrace. And Romney did nothing to denounce them or repudiate them in 2012.

Personally, I don't want the Mormon Cult anywhere near the levers of power in this country.
Why not? I could use a couple more wives.

Forum List

Back