Why don't liberals accept the fact that Obama is a traitor?

In order to be a traitor you have to first claim some kind of loyalty to the think you are betraying. I don't see Obama as a traitor because he never had a reason to be loyal to the United States.

somes troops should have stayed in Iraq to hold security in Iraq,

Both administrations tried unsuccessfully to leave a residual force behind. Iraq wasn't going to allow our troops immunity and neither president would allow our troops to be put in that situation. Neither president is a traitor in this regard.

After September 11, 2001 and the horror that touched your country your freedom Georges W Bush made a statement you are with us or you are against us and there was the axis of evil Iraq is part of it and the Weapons of mass destruction that in my opinion were transported to Syria before the inspectors arrived late it took time also remember. And what about Obama: from his answer to Assad he must not cross the red line and then nothing. Putin is the most powerful man on Earth and it is the fault of Obama
No evidence of WMDs going to Syria, Assad gave up a his chem weapons, according to the Russians. Putin is a corrupt scumbag. Listen to French news etc, not fake news, dupe.

I was born in america to 2 Swedish parents. I fly only my Swedish flag. Am I a traitor? Lmao at YOU.

Both administrations tried unsuccessfully to leave a residual force behind. Iraq wasn't going to allow our troops immunity and neither president would allow our troops to be put in that situation. Neither president is a traitor in this regard.

After September 11, 2001 and the horror that touched your country your freedom Georges W Bush made a statement you are with us or you are against us and there was the axis of evil Iraq is part of it and the Weapons of mass destruction that in my opinion were transported to Syria before the inspectors arrived late it took time also remember. And what about Obama: from his answer to Assad he must not cross the red line and then nothing. Putin is the most powerful man on Earth and it is the fault of Obama

220px-Hoopoe_with_insect.jpg

dupe1
Origin
upload_2017-6-9_18-41-50.png

late 17th century: from dialect French dupe ‘hoopoe,’ from the bird's supposedly stupid appearance.

lol

You've sent your evidence to the federal authorities, right? If not, you are an assessory to treason.

Seriously. In something like 5 weeks membership here, I've published 15 major stories I've written out myself, and I have an untold massive collection of information on Obama collected over many years on a huge computer system, but do you really expect me to spend days and days compiling all of the relevant data just to publish on a message board--- to what end? Will I win a Pulitzer Prize? We both know I could publish an admission in Obama's own words and you still would deny it!

What should concern you more is that so many of the most powerful at the very top are so very corrupt and get there by massive corruption, live there by massive corruption and create for themselves a two-tiered system of laws for themselves and for you. Amazingly, many here champion the very people who harm them the most.

But here are some small nuggets of info for you:

The White House’s 36 tax-delinquents put President Barack Obama’s personal office in the top tier of IRS deadbeats.
The White House’s 36 tax deadbeats owe an average of $23,165.33 in back taxes, far above the average federal delinquent’s outstanding debt of $13,911.
The revelation comes two days after Obama used his State of the Union speech to declare that “we can restore an economy where everyone gets a fair shot, and everyone does their fair share, and everyone plays by the same set of rules.”
“Before he launches this ‘pay your fair share’ game, maybe he ought to look at his own staff and figure out whether his own people are paying their fair share,” Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus said in Fox News interview.
The Executive Office of the President has 1,794 employees, and 36 people who are behind on their tax payments.

I wish I could find the stat on how many in Congress have been arrested and prosecuted for drunk driving, disorderly conduct, drugs, spouse abuse, tax evasion, and all kinds of other crimes, many serious, and these are your congressmen. Maybe some other time.

Will Obama face justice for his crimes against the constitution?

President Trump is cleaning up the damages Obama made by destroying America.
Given the seditious anti-Americanism that I've seen on this forum since Trump won election Obama looks like Yankee Doodle Dandy.

Yes you can. American citizens fighting for the enemy lose their right to be treated as anything other than an enemy combatant

Glad to know that the rule of law doesn't apply to Democrats.

Democrats are allowed to kill US Citizens without trail, lock them up for being a minority, hell they can force citizens to buy a product at gun point they don't want. Need to become a Democrat

Yes you can. American citizens fighting for the enemy lose their right to be treated as anything other than an enemy combatant

Democrats are allowed to kill US Citizens without trail, lock them up for being a minority, hell they can force citizens to buy a product at gun point they don't want. Need to become a Democrat

It does have its advantages.

You've sent your evidence to the federal authorities, right? If not, you are an assessory to treason.

Seriously. In something like 5 weeks membership here, I've published 15 major stories I've written out myself, and I have an untold massive collection of information on Obama collected over many years on a huge computer system, but do you really expect me to spend days and days compiling all of the relevant data just to publish on a message board--- to what end? Will I win a Pulitzer Prize? We both know I could publish an admission in Obama's own words and you still would deny it!

What should concern you more is that so many of the most powerful at the very top are so very corrupt and get there by massive corruption, live there by massive corruption and create for themselves a two-tiered system of laws for themselves and for you. Amazingly, many here champion the very people who harm them the most.

But here are some small nuggets of info for you:

The White House’s 36 tax-delinquents put President Barack Obama’s personal office in the top tier of IRS deadbeats.
The White House’s 36 tax deadbeats owe an average of $23,165.33 in back taxes, far above the average federal delinquent’s outstanding debt of $13,911.
The revelation comes two days after Obama used his State of the Union speech to declare that “we can restore an economy where everyone gets a fair shot, and everyone does their fair share, and everyone plays by the same set of rules.”
“Before he launches this ‘pay your fair share’ game, maybe he ought to look at his own staff and figure out whether his own people are paying their fair share,” Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus said in Fox News interview.
The Executive Office of the President has 1,794 employees, and 36 people who are behind on their tax payments.

I wish I could find the stat on how many in Congress have been arrested and prosecuted for drunk driving, disorderly conduct, drugs, spouse abuse, tax evasion, and all kinds of other crimes, many serious, and these are your congressmen. Maybe some other time.
None of that is treason

Oh ferchrissake, dupe, he was a terrorist leader and recruiter...

220px-Hoopoe_with_insect.jpg

dupe1
Origin
View attachment 132014
late 17th century: from dialect French dupe ‘hoopoe,’ from the bird's supposedly stupid appearance.

lol
giphy.gif

No evidence of WMDs going to Syria, Assad gave up a his chem weapons, according to the Russians. Putin is a corrupt scumbag. Listen to French news etc, not fake news, dupe.
Obama warns Syria not to cross 'red line' OK

Obama warns Syria not to cross 'red line' - CNN.com
And...

June 13, 2013
US Confirms Syrian Govt. Used Chemical Weapons

Liberals don't see anything wrong with what he did. He is their hero. They just eat him up.

Name some crimes Obama committed.

Releasing 5 known terrorists in exchange for a traitor.

Do you admit George Bush is a traitor?

Yes.

Do you realize what you are saying?

Stated another way, "By destroying America, President Trump is cleaning up the damages Obama made."

Liberals don't see anything wrong with what he did. He is their hero. They just eat him up.

Name some crimes Obama committed.

Releasing 5 known terrorists in exchange for a traitor.

Do you admit George Bush is a traitor?

Yes.

Cite the law Obama broke.

Forum List

Back