Why don't you see the Sunni-Shia divide in the US?

Now that right wingers have made Putin a hero, they would never support Obama no matter what. Besides, Putin publicly hates minorities and invades people's bedrooms. See? Putin and the GOP have a LOT in common. And awful lot.

Something true with all presidents. The point?

PUTIN IGNORES OBAMA-RUSSIAN MILITARY OCCUPIES UKRAINE!

Putin didn't ignore Obama. He got the go-ahead from him.

[ame=http://youtu.be/XsFR8DbSRQE]Obama open mic slip: 'After my election I have more flexibility' - YouTube[/ame]

Ukraine puts army on high combat alert as Putin prepares to ‘invade’

image.jpg

460x276xCrimea-airport-011.jpg.pagespeed.ic.eEKAqTOtwj.jpg

Why don't you see the Sunni-Shia divide in the US?

Because we have laws against murdering one another for religious differences?

And because we're not a third world country.

I do not know why it is but what does it matter? The bible says love is stronger than death. Not hatred! We must love our enemies. There are no exemptions from this. If we do not love our enemies we cannot enter into heaven and we cannot love our enemies until we come to the foot of the Cross and receive Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior. Romans 10: 8,9. This is why all mankind must believe on the Lord Jesus and be born again to enter the kingdom of heaven. It doesn't matter who they are. Muslim, Jew, Greek, Gentile, all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God. The blood of Jesus redeems us. We either receive His pardon or we leave this earth condemned in our sins. Mark 16.

I could give a crap less what your bible says. It has nothing to do with what I said.

Forum List

Back