Why educated people are more Liberal

Just look at this board. Many conservatives demonstrate rational behavior, and they're able to articulate positions. Then look at the snowflakes. Some good examples are posts 16 & 18 above.

I'm not taking sides here, just posting these links as some interesting reading on why those with college degrees in America, Canada, and Europe tend to be more Liberal, and why the less educated tend to be more Conservative, also, why American's believe they control their own destiny, while those in other countries would prefer the state to play a larger role in their lives.

Whatever side of the partisan fence you are on, this might make some interesting reading.

Why the Most Educated Americans Vote Democratic

How the education gap is tearing politics apart | David Runciman

5 ways Americans and Europeans are different
The more time you spend being brainwashed, the greater the chances that the brainwashing will stick.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Isn't it common knowledge that most conservatives are stupid drooling tards and liberals are intelligent and educated?

Blacks tend to be Liberal and vote Liberal 95% of the time. The average IQ for blacks is 85. The dropout rate for blacks is higher than almost all, if not all, other groups.

Isn't it common knowledge that most conservatives are stupid drooling tards and liberals are intelligent and educated?
"Common knowledge" among stupid douche bags like you is laughed at by intelligent Americans.
From my experience on this forum libs are the least educated people in the country and that makes them easy to manipulate by Deep State puppeteers.

Their "education" in reality is just propaganda based on ZERO historical facts.

Educated people would not destroy over 100 y.o. statues just because somebody told them "they are bad".

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Because the dummies were duped into paying $200,000 in tuition for a degree worth about $40k?
I've never been able to figure out why Liberals spend so much on degrees that pay so little if they're so smart.

It's because most well paying jobs have requirements that you have degrees. You can't even be a manager at a lot of retail stores without a degree.

Because the dummies were duped into paying $200,000 in tuition for a degree worth about $40k?
I've never been able to figure out why Liberals spend so much on degrees that pay so little if they're so smart.

It's because most well paying jobs have requirements that you have degrees. You can't even be a manager at a lot of retail stores without a degree.

There are plumbers and electricians that make more that managers at a lot of retail stores and they don't have degrees.

I'm not taking sides here, just posting these links as some interesting reading on why those with college degrees in America, Canada, and Europe tend to be more Liberal, and why the less educated tend to be more Conservative, also, why American's believe they control their own destiny, while those in other countries would prefer the state to play a larger role in their lives.

Whatever side of the partisan fence you are on, this might make some interesting reading.

Why the Most Educated Americans Vote Democratic

How the education gap is tearing politics apart | David Runciman

5 ways Americans and Europeans are different

Because the longer you stay in the far left education system the more indoctrinated you get!

There are plumbers and electricians that make more that managers at a lot of retail stores and they don't have degrees.

And many of them are with unions that give money hand over fist to Democrats!

Not in my State.

What you are saying is you are not intelligent, inventive, talented or creative enough to work for yourself so you had to get a degree to go to work for someone else that required you to show how easily you can be manipulated. Big corporations love bots.

And? A lot of plumbers still have to pass tests and be certified. Of course not all people are mechanically inclined.

What you are saying is you are not intelligent, inventive, talented or creative enough to work for yourself so you had to get a degree to go to work for someone else that required you to show how easily you can be manipulated. Big corporations love bots.

Nope. That has to be the most pitiful attempt at a strawman argument I've seen on this forum.

Nope. That has to be the most pitiful attempt at a strawman argument I've seen on this forum.
Just telling it the way I have seen it.

Not in my State.

That may be true, there are many people that have a high school education and hove gone to run fortune 500 companies.

Just telling it the way I have seen it.

You should go to your local major university and ask to sit in on a Grad school lecture and then draw an opinion.

Of course knowing your position on most issues here, your opinion doesn't go very far.

It's funny how Libs are always telling everyone how smart they think they are.

Funny, I constantly see Mindwars, Dale, Snouter, B-Assman, and several others on this forum always bragging about how smart they are, and how they know how the world REALLY is better than anyone. Are they Libs?

Forum List

Back