Zone1 Why European migrants will destroy America

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
Europe has lived in slavery since the Neolithic. This evolutionarily formed a person with a slave mentality. This is a born servant who waits for the owner to throw a bone to him like a dog. The larger and fatter the bone, the better the host. Servants love handouts. They love freebies.

I guarantee that the servant does not understand the idea of fair competition at all, much less the chivalrous idea of truth. He always acts for profit. He is always looking for something cheaper, and always looking for a host who will pay more.

Therefore, he always feels himself in a social state like a fish in water. It always gets paid when the government increases social benefits and so on.

He will always choose the Anti-American path and that will destroy America.

This is the psychology and mentality of a slave, and this is an objective reality.

Therefore, at a minimum, it is necessary to stop accepting migrants from Europe.

• Banned
In fact, servants and slaves have their own competition.

First, they compete to serve the highest paying master.

Second, they compete to know better the laws that allow them to get more benefits and pay less taxes.

Third, they compete to shift responsibility and hard work onto each other.

Fourthly, they compete to find a place where you can do less but get more, that is, this is a competition of laziness and lack of initiative.

This can be described by one concept - the competition of parasitism. You give society less but take more from it - that means you are a leader

In order to parasitize on society, they need these financial flows in the form of corporate funds and the banking system

Europe has lived in slavery since the Neolithic. This evolutionarily formed a person with a slave mentality. This is a born servant who waits for the owner to throw a bone to him like a dog. The larger and fatter the bone, the better the host. Servants love handouts. They love freebies.

I guarantee that the servant does not understand the idea of fair competition at all, much less the chivalrous idea of truth. He always acts for profit. He is always looking for something cheaper, and always looking for a host who will pay more.

Therefore, he always feels himself in a social state like a fish in water. It always gets paid when the government increases social benefits and so on.

He will always choose the Anti-American path and that will destroy America.

This is the psychology and mentality of a slave, and this is an objective reality.

Therefore, at a minimum, it is necessary to stop accepting migrants from Europe.
Let me see if I understand. You want to stop white immigrants from Europe but keep the brown illegal immigrants from Central America?

In fact, servants and slaves have their own competition.

First, they compete to serve the highest paying master.

Second, they compete to know better the laws that allow them to get more benefits and pay less taxes.

Third, they compete to shift responsibility and hard work onto each other.

Fourthly, they compete to find a place where you can do less but get more, that is, this is a competition of laziness and lack of initiative.

This can be described by one concept - the competition of parasitism. You give society less but take more from it - that means you are a leader

In order to parasitize on society, they need these financial flows in the form of corporate funds and the banking system

Thank god you came back!

I am trying to follow your teachings. The other day I was at the grocery stores, and was in line behind an older lady. I could tell from her accent that she was German. But when I accused her of being a spy and of wanting good Americans to drink lots of alcohol, she denied it. She denied it quite emphatically. But I knew she was lying. You said all Germans are spies.

I followed her out to her car, trying to get her to confess. Then I saw she had a dog. Now I KNOW she is a spy and a traitor to humanity!

I tried to kill the dog, but it was tougher than I thought. The police came, and I thought they would help. But they sprayed me with pepper-spray and then handcuffed me.

What did I do wrong, rupol??

• Banned
Let me see if I understand. You want to stop white immigrants from Europe but keep the brown illegal immigrants from Central America?
I'm not going to talk in those Trump scam terms. Americans are no whiter than Mexicans.
Trump did not accidentally paint his face yellow: he did not want to be very different from the American.

I'm not going to talk in those Trump scam terms. Americans are no whiter than Mexicans.
Trump did not accidentally paint his face yellow: he did not want to be very different from the American.
That’s a non-answer. You are condemning white immigrants while not saying a word about illegal brown immigrants.

Typical anti-white Democrat.

• Banned
Thank god you came back!

I am trying to follow your teachings. The other day I was at the grocery stores, and was in line behind an older lady. I could tell from her accent that she was German. But when I accused her of being a spy and of wanting good Americans to drink lots of alcohol, she denied it. She denied it quite emphatically. But I knew she was lying. You said all Germans are spies.

I followed her out to her car, trying to get her to confess. Then I saw she had a dog. Now I KNOW she is a spy and a traitor to humanity!

I tried to kill the dog, but it was tougher than I thought. The police came, and I thought they would help. But they sprayed me with pepper-spray and then handcuffed me.

What did I do wrong, rupol??
If it were so easy to drive out all the parasites from America, it would have been done in the 18th century.

• Banned
That’s a non-answer. You are condemning white immigrants while not saying a word about illegal brown immigrants.

USA is former Mexico. Immigrants from South America reinforce the American spirit. All Republicans before Trump were supporters of integration with their native Mexico, and stimulated the influx of immigrants from Mexico.

Well let’s start by securing the Southern border.
When the Republicans were in power, the border with Mexico was a rope over which children stepped over and did not understand that this was a "border". In fact, there was no border at all, and they easily acquired US citizenship.

USA is former Mexico. Immigrants from South America reinforce the American spirit. All Republicans before Trump were supporters of integration with their native Mexico, and stimulated the influx of immigrants from Mexico.
And boom! The leftist blames the semi-literate scofflaws streaming in from the south on Republicans.

There have never been Republicans in the US who have ever said anything about some fucking "white". This is an invention of the ultra-left Trumpist scammers.

And boom! The leftist blames the semi-literate scofflaws streaming in from the south on Republicans.
Stop calling "republicans" German pimps, alcoholics and faggots from Europe. They have nothing to do with Republicans

Forum List

Back