Why facts don’t matter to Trump’s supporters

rdean almost makes Lakhota look good. Both of them paid DNC drones
tard2.gif
I don't need to get paid. Last week, I retired.

We know the cookie factory closed down

End of an era: Chicago's last Oreo line shut down Friday

Holy shit its the mother of all IRONY threads considering the lies Hillary has told.
What lies are those?

Do you need the video of the FBI director detailing hillarys lies again? That's just on the email scandal and we have decades of her lying. Talk about denying facts
they were marked classified but incorrectly marked classified. Dude, it doesn't get any better than that lie right there.
Revisiting Clinton and Classified Information

Gowdy, July 7: Secretary Clinton said there was nothing marked classified on her emails either sent or received. Was that true?

Comey: That’s not true. There were a small number of portion markings on I think three of the documents.

Cartwright, July 7: So, if Secretary Clinton really were an expert at what’s classified and what’s not classified and we’re following the manual, the absence of a header would tell her immediately that those three documents were not classified. Am I correct in that?

Comey: That would be a reasonable inference.

The head of the FBI, being Republican, wanted her to be guilty so bad he could taste it. But he just couldn't bring himself to lie. Three out of a hundred and ten may have had a "c" hidden in the body of the message. And that's what he meant by "partial marking". And that's it. If you didn't see the "c" somewhere in the body, you wouldn't think it's classified.

And remember, these emails were part of 52 chains that hundreds of people saw. And no one flagged a single mail.

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy shit its the mother of all IRONY threads considering the lies Hillary has told.
What lies are those?

Do you need the video of the FBI director detailing hillarys lies again? That's just on the email scandal and we have decades of her lying. Talk about denying facts
they were marked classified but incorrectly marked classified. Dude, it doesn't get any better than that lie right there.

Gowdy, July 7: Secretary Clinton said there was nothing marked classified on her emails either sent or received. Was that true?

Comey: That’s not true. There were a small number of portion markings on I think three of the documents.

Cartwright, July 7: So, if Secretary Clinton really were an expert at what’s classified and what’s not classified and we’re following the manual, the absence of a header would tell her immediately that those three documents were not classified. Am I correct in that?

big if in there. The problem was they were marked classified. Why would the FBI director state they were if they weren't? That was merely a hypothetical question answered. Him saying that yes she should know better, but she didn't. Funny how those hypothetical's work.

How did Donald Trump win the Republican nomination, despite clear evidence that he had misrepresented or falsified key issues throughout the campaign? Social scientists have some intriguing explanations for why people persist in misjudgments despite strong contrary evidence.

Trump is a vivid and, to his critics, a frightening present-day illustration of this perception problem. But it has been studied carefully by researchers for more than 30 years. Basically, the studies show that attempts to refute false information often backfire and lead people to hold on to their misperceptions even more strongly.

-------------

An interesting article. They even use vaccines as an example.

Another perfect example:

------------------

They documented what they called a “backfire effect” by showing the persistence of the belief that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction in 2005 and 2006, after the United States had publicly admitted that they didn’t exist. “The results show that direct factual contradictions can actually strengthen ideologically grounded factual belief,” they wrote.

-----------------

You have your facts. I have my beliefs. Beliefs trump facts.
Which issues did he misrepresent?

What lies are those?

^^^ :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Couldn't think of any beyond "she heard sniper fire" and "she heard sniper fire".

Your post was so stupid it mocked itself saving me the effort.
The sting from the bitch slap I administered to you is what kept you from telling another lie.
I don't make anything up. I posted the exact testimony from the head of the FBI. You posted "happy faces" because that's all you got.
Bam!

What lies are those?

big if in there. The problem was they were marked classified. Why would the FBI director state they were if they weren't? That was merely a hypothetical question answered. Him saying that yes she should know better, but she didn't. Funny how those hypothetical's work.
What the fuck is wrong with you? I just printed his spoken testimony. Fuckin READ IT!

What lies are those?

What the fuck is wrong with you? I just printed he spoken testimony. Fuckin READ IT!

and the FBI director stated they were marked classified. See?

What lies are those?

^^^ :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Couldn't think of any beyond "she heard sniper fire" and "she heard sniper fire".

Your post was so stupid it mocked itself saving me the effort.
The sting from the bitch slap I administered to you is what kept you from telling another lie.
I don't make anything up. I posted the exact testimony from the head of the FBI. You posted "happy faces" because that's all you got.
Bam!

Fact checkers say you and Hillary are big fat liberal liars OH SNAP! lol

How did Donald Trump win the Republican nomination, despite clear evidence that he had misrepresented or falsified key issues throughout the campaign? Social scientists have some intriguing explanations for why people persist in misjudgments despite strong contrary evidence.

Trump is a vivid and, to his critics, a frightening present-day illustration of this perception problem. But it has been studied carefully by researchers for more than 30 years. Basically, the studies show that attempts to refute false information often backfire and lead people to hold on to their misperceptions even more strongly.

-------------

Another perfect example:

------------------

They documented what they called a “backfire effect” by showing the persistence of the belief that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction in 2005 and 2006, after the United States had publicly admitted that they didn’t exist. “The results show that direct factual contradictions can actually strengthen ideologically grounded factual belief,” they wrote.

-----------------

Exactly.

-------------

Another perfect example:

------------------

-----------------

Exactly.
or not

Except he was wrong...here, I'll show you.

For example, Republican Rep. Trey Gowdy asked Comey if Clinton was telling the truth when she said that she did not send or receive marked classified material. Comey said she wasn’t.

But later in the hearing, Democratic Rep. Bonnie Watson Coleman asked Comey if he knew that the State Department had said that the emails were marked classified in error. Comey replied, “No.”

Here, I'll show you twice:

Baddaboom, baby.

Dont forget the next line which I already posted but you left it off...by accident:

But later in the hearing, Democratic Rep. Bonnie Watson Coleman asked Comey if he knew that the State Department had said that the emails were marked classified in error. Comey replied, “No.”
were they marked or not? Thank you

Incorrectly marked and Comey said anyone wouldve missed it because it didnt follow procedure. Why dont you believe him?

To answer your question though they don't care about facts, much like you don't, for exactly the same reasons. Emotion
I asked for the facts supposedly being ignored. let's see them? Make sure not to mention the FBI director stating that Hildabeast lied. make sure to eliminate that one.And oh wait, Benghazi was a lie perpetrated by hildabeast on her lie about root cause due to a video. She even admitted it. you're just a hypocrite. Admit it.

Hummm, seems they forgot about Comey's comment that no reasonable person, in the hildabitches position, would have the conversations she did on an insecure system.

Well remind us all with the quote in context please. Thanks

LOL FBI director, she lied. baddaboom

For example, Republican Rep. Trey Gowdy asked Comey if Clinton was telling the truth when she said that she did not send or receive marked classified material. Comey said she wasn’t.

Baddaboom, baby.

Dont forget the next line which I already posted but you left it off...by accident:

Incorrectly marked and Comey said anyone wouldve missed it because it didnt follow procedure. Why dont you believe him?
marked

To answer your question though they don't care about facts, much like you don't, for exactly the same reasons. Emotion
I asked for the facts supposedly being ignored. let's see them? Make sure not to mention the FBI director stating that Hildabeast lied. make sure to eliminate that one.And oh wait, Benghazi was a lie perpetrated by hildabeast on her lie about root cause due to a video. She even admitted it. you're just a hypocrite. Admit it.

Hummm, seems they forgot about Comey's comment that no reasonable person, in the hildabitches position, would have the conversations she did on an insecure system.

Comey

"There is evidence to support a conclusion that any reasonable person in Secretary Clinton's position, or in the position of those government employees with whom she was corresponding about these matters, should have known that an unclassified system was no place for that conversation."

FBI Director Comey's Remarks on Hillary Clinton Email Probe

Can you say, total incompetence and gross negligence?

Comey

"There is evidence to support a conclusion that any reasonable person in Secretary Clinton's position, or in the position of those government employees with whom she was corresponding about these matters, should have known that an unclassified system was no place for that conversation."

FBI Director Comey's Remarks on Hillary Clinton Email Probe

Can you say, total incompetence and gross negligence?

Well thats a stretch to claim total incompetence and negligence. There is evidence to support a conclusion is not the strongest of indictments either

Baddaboom, baby.

marked

Incorrectly

Baddaboom, baby.

marked

Incorrectly
but marked right? was the word on them or not?

marked

Incorrectly

The word was not on there. Comey said so and also said it was missed because it wasnt marked according to standard.

Then the State Department said too that they werent classified at all.

Too many facts right? Its easier to just remember She lied and Lock her Up

marked

Incorrectly

The word was not on there. Comey said so and also said it was missed because it wasnt marked according to standard.

Then the State Department said too that they werent classified at all.

Too many facts right? Its easier to just remember She lied and Lock her Up
except for the part that the FBI director said there were three emails. Except for that.

Forum List

Back