🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why has no one in the vast conspiracy that stole Trump's "Landslide!" in 2020 been identified or prosecuted?

Why has no Russians that stole the 2016 election from Hillary been identified and prosecuted?
It has been confirmed by the FBI, NSA, CIA, and two Republican-run Senate Committees on Intelligence that Russia interfered with the 2016 presidential election to hurt Clinton and help Trump. The extent to which they had an impact is necessarily speculative.

As a result of the Russian caper, the U.S. government issued a series of punitive measures against Russia and imposed sanctions on four top officials of the GRU (The Russian Chief Intelligence Office) and declared persona non grata 35 Russian diplomats who were ordered to leave the country within 72 hours

If you are ignorant of the multi-faceted Russian operation, I suggest that you peruse the wikipedia data, and follow the multiple links provided for primary sources.

More relevant, not even the most fanatical Trumpy - neither politicians, nor prosecutors, nor investigative reporters with the full resources of Trumpy media behind them - have implicated even one individual in their crackpot conspiracy that would have required the collusion and coordination of thousands.

Russia interfered with the 2016 presidential election to hurt Clinton and help Trump. The extent to which they had an impact is necessarily speculative.

THAT is what we determined after THREE YEARS and 45 MILLION DOLLARS investigation? That some FB ads DIDN'T help Hillary because they were pro-Trump?

Yet Trump wasn't allowed but a few weeks, not 1 million dollars, no investigation, claimed debunked at the onset, to prove a multi-state racket involving dozens of organizations and thousands of people across elections, media and government all worked to defeat Trump's chances to install Biden over him? :21: You are an idiot!

No, a fact. The fantasy is you trying to change a lie into the truth. It will never happen.
The fact is that the President Americans elected has been sworn into office, and the whiners have contrived nothing to challenge his certification.

Trump's goons failed in their violent attack upon the democratic process.

Pure nonsense and it amazes me how Trump base has become the bitter individuals that can not accept defeat!

What is a lot more amazing is how the filthy ass Democrat base voted for a piece of shit like Joe Dufus and then ignored the fact that the Democrats used the scam of unverified mail ballots to steal the election in Democrat controlled swing districts.

We lost our Republic and have a disaster as a President and you stupid uneducated Moon Bats don't give a shit.
You are the filthy ass ones who voted for a Nazi like Trump. You are the pieces of shit in this country. There were no unverified mail in ballots. Republicans are the ones who tried to steal the election.

Our republic was saved.Trump was the disaster and people died because of him.

That's just stupid, it's the Democrats who are fascists. You're actually Nazis. No Democrat is afraid of wearing BLM or antifa gear. Democrat fascists actually beat people up wearing read hats and assault and harass people in restaurants. You're just name calling, part of your being an actual fascist

I digress,...BACK TO THE ENTIRE 'BOTTOM LINE' / 'FALSE PREMISE' / DEBUNKED THREAD NARRATIVE....

The Mods REALLY need to crack down on this 'lie' / debunked CONSPIRACY THEORY and need to move it to the basement where it belongs....

Why has no one in the vast conspiracy that stole Trump's "Landslide!" in 2020 been identified or prosecuted?

They have been.
I posted MULTIPLE links to the evidence.
This thread has been DEBUNKED!

You had better get to court with this stuff.
And bring the Kraken Lady, Rudy and MyPillow with you.
MAGA

No, a fact. The fantasy is you trying to change a lie into the truth. It will never happen.
The fact is that the President Americans elected has been sworn into office, and the whiners have contrived nothing to challenge his certification.

Trump's goons failed in their violent attack upon the democratic process.
You do not do an insurrection without being armed to the teeth. The drama and the lie is to cover the big lie that there was no fraud.

The real insurrections took place last summer and you idiots loved it.

I digress,...BACK TO THE ENTIRE 'BOTTOM LINE' / 'FALSE PREMISE' / DEBUNKED THREAD NARRATIVE....

The Mods REALLY need to crack down on this 'lie' / debunked CONSPIRACY THEORY and need to move it to the basement where it belongs....

They have been.

MAGA
I really want to think these guys are just kidding.

But I'm pretty sure they actually believe this stuff.

:spinner:

THAT is what we determined after THREE YEARS and 45 MILLION DOLLARS investigation?
We knew that pretty much immediately and had plenty of evidence of support it.

The accusations about election stealing is totally different.

They have been.

MAGA

Because the fraud happened. The lie is all yours.

They have been.

MAGA

See?

They have been.

MAGA

See?
We can see the ballots and machines were never turned over for independent audits. We can see the the evidence never saw the inside of a court. We saw that Congress knew 40% of the voters had serious questions about the elections integrity and did nothing. We saw censorship and intimidation to hide the truth. And we still hear you lying through your teeth.

Democrats did not do thing 1 to reassure anyone about election integrity. Instead the put out more hate and more division calling citizens and politicians exercising their Constitutional duty traitors. You people are just plain lying assholes.

They have been.

MAGA

See?
We can see the ballots and machines were never turned over for independent audits. We can see the the evidence never saw the inside of a court. We saw that Congress knew 40% of the voters had serious questions about the elections integrity and did nothing. We saw censorship and intimidation to hide the truth. And we still hear you lying through your teeth.

Democrats did not do thing 1 to reassure anyone about election integrity. Instead the put out more hate and more division calling citizens and politicians exercising their Constitutional duty traitors. You people are just plain assholes.
Instead of bitching at me, or about the Democrats, maybe you should be bitching about the hilariously long list of fantasy conspirators:
  1. The FBI
  2. The CIA
  3. The Justice Department
  4. The Attorney General
  5. The United States Supreme Court
  6. Trump-Appointed Judges
  7. MSNBC
  8. CNN
  9. Fox News
  10. The Chinese
  11. The Russians
  12. The Jews
  13. Pedophiles
  14. Vice President Mike Pence
  15. Local Television News
  16. State Republican election officials
  17. State election workers
  18. State Supreme Courts
  19. Republican Governors
  20. Republican Congresspeople
  21. Joe Biden
  22. Newsmax
  23. George Soros
  24. SmartMatic
  25. Dominion Software
  26. Hugo Chavez
  27. Venezuela
  28. DHS Cybersecurity Office
  29. Maricopa County Board of Supervisors
  30. Sidney Powell

THAT is what we determined after THREE YEARS and 45 MILLION DOLLARS investigation?
We knew that pretty much immediately and had plenty of evidence of support it.

The accusations about election stealing is totally different.
They had no evidence to back up Russian collusion. It is in the transcripts released of closed Congressional meetings. Obama's administration people said there was no evidence. Dumbass.
The fraud is provable but the courts will not hear the evidence.

Last edited:

They have been.

MAGA

See?

Democrats did not do thing 1 to reassure anyone about election integrity. Instead the put out more hate and more division calling citizens and politicians exercising their Constitutional duty traitors. You people are just plain assholes.
Instead of bitching at me, or about the Democrats, maybe you should be bitching about the hilariously long list of fantasy conspirators:
  1. The FBI
  2. The CIA
  3. The Justice Department
  4. The Attorney General
  5. The United States Supreme Court
  6. Trump-Appointed Judges
  7. MSNBC
  8. CNN
  9. Fox News
  10. The Chinese
  11. The Russians
  12. The Jews
  13. Pedophiles
  14. Vice President Mike Pence
  15. Local Television News
  16. State Republican election officials
  17. State election workers
  18. State Supreme Courts
  19. Republican Governors
  20. Republican Congresspeople
  21. Joe Biden
  22. Newsmax
  23. George Soros
  24. SmartMatic
  25. Dominion Software
  26. Hugo Chavez
  27. Venezuela
  28. DHS Cybersecurity Office
  29. Maricopa County Board of Supervisors
  30. Sidney Powell
That changes nothing about what I said.

You had better get this proof to Rudy, the Kraken and MyPillow posthaste.
they got it. NP. SCOTUS stayed out of it like chicken shits. It's illegal. it's ok, cheaters are cheaters and need help to succeed.
Ya that's it the 6 conservative justices on the SC wouldn't break the law and roll with the most corrupt turd ever in American politics.
MAGA
Not Chief Justice Thomas, election day moves illegal.

Clarence Thomas Dissent in Election Cases: 'Our Fellow Citizens Deserve Better' (breitbart.com)
I'll stick with reality.

You wouldn't know reality if it bit you on the ass.

You have3 no idea of what reality is.
Irony meet bee

Stupidity meet JC.
I respond to you daily so I know your stupid

CALL:
"Why has no one in the vast conspiracy that stole Trump's "Landslide!" in 2020 been identified or prosecuted?
They have been.
I posted MULTIPLE links to the evidence. "

RESPONSE:
And then ---and I do not mean to embarrass you easyt65, but.......but son-of-a-gun you go and give us a triple-dip (3x you repeat it) on that Patterson, New Jersey, City Council race in May of 2019 as your dropdeadkiller proof that Joe Biden stole the 2020 Presidential election.[
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, son.......don't you even read what you post?

Unserious. Frivolous. Lacking preparation, due diligence, and gravitas.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

City Council election in Patterson, New Jersey?
In 2019?
And that is your killer evidence?

Poster, "easyT65".......son, you need to re-think your schooling on debate tactics, on argumentation.
Really, I mean that. Go read a book, watch a Youtuber, listen to a blog.
'Cause son, you are hopelessly lost in doing this stuff.

Why do I say that?
Well, here's a hint: A City Council election in New Jersey in 2019 really ain't the 'bombshell' evidence that you seem to think it is.

We are a patient group on this chatboard.
So go back do some homework.
And try again.

Peace ;)
The Chief Justice of the USSC publicly acknowledged that Democrats in Pa, in the middle of the election, violated both state and federal Constitutions and election laws.

Multiple links report the indictments and convictions already for 2020 election fraud.

End of story. The thread is debunked. No matter what defense / sorry-ass excuse snowflakes continue to attempt, these are documented fact. Only1 (ONE) is needed to debunk the thread. There is more than enough that has been provided.

'Nuff said

Not one fact is documented. The only documented fact is you are a nutsy Nazi.
Hey kkk man, you should learn you some history

Forum List

Back