Why has the Japanese got a pass on their ENORMOUS WW II atrocities?

... You people still think Castro backed down to Kennedy - that the US won the war in Vietnam - that it was the Americans who stormed Berlin and caused Hitler to "off" himself - that the Iranian Islamic Revolution was an unprovoked dirty deed - that Lee Harvey Oswald pulled the trigger - that there are still thousands upon thousands of WMDs hidden in Irak - that the more guns you have the fewer shooting deaths will ensue - that WW II consisted of a war between the Allies against the Sovjet Union - that there are 52 stars on the Amerian flag - that a "nation indivisible" is within the realm of Democratic principles - and that hot water freezes faster. Talk about a dumb-downed citizenry. :slap:
This is so much of an ignorant stereotyping of Americans that it is hardly worth responding to other than just stating that you are a fucking idiot.
Really? How well do you score on that list? Hmmmm?:death:

There was a sadistic element to the way Japs treated our POWs, if you were a POW of the germans not nice but no sadistic guards, my Dad served in Europe against the Germans, one of his best friends was a POW of the Japs, Dad told be before the war he was a 6ft athletic guy and good footballer, by the time those bastards had finished with him he was a 6 stone wreck, but over time recovered, my uncle Dads younger brother served on HMS Victorious attached to the American forces in the Battle of Okinawa, he was a Oerlokon gunner, his ship took more than one Kamikazi hit, when he came home he had a very bad stammer but managed to find employment at the City hall, then after two years the stammer just went, these days they call it PTSD, this vid shows task force 57 the forgotten fleet.

Burrowing%20Owl%20SERIOUSLY-S.jpg

This was not uncommon.

The Malmedy massacre was a German war crime committed by soldiers of the Waffen-SS on 17 December 1944 at the Baugnez crossroads near the city of Malmedy, Belgium, during the Battle of the Bulge (16 December 1944 – 25 January 1945). Soldiers of Kampfgruppe Peiper summarily killed eighty-four U.S. Army prisoners of war (POWs) who had surrendered after a brief battle. The Waffen-SS soldiers had grouped the U.S. POWs in a farmer's field, where they used machine guns to shoot and kill the grouped POWs; the prisoners of war who survived the gunfire of the massacre then were killed with a coup de grâce gunshot to the head.[1]

I too know a bit about this from my Ol' Man. He was in Patton's 3rd Army when they withdrew from one battle and moved North to free Bastogne from the Nazis surrounding the city.

IMG_0003%20Censored-X2.jpg

23%20Apr%201945%20Postcard%20Edited-X3.jpg

Forum List

Back