Why has this message board got so personal to the left?

It isn't the left that's savaging and eating their own for not towing the radical party line.

e.g. Colin Powell.

All of a sudden, he's no Republican or conservative.

WoW!! You people are taking things way personal.

LOL, that's some real bullshit right there! Powell is a racist and votes on skin color just like you and Samuel Jackson. I just hope that you guys keep those racist bastards.

OP. The cause is the most divisive president in history.

We have the most divisive president in history because we have the most divided people in history.

Bingo. The problems in government come from problems with the people.

This is the problem with having multiple cultures. There are some inherent conflicts. We have a progressive culture looking for more and more Federal government and a liberty culture that wants the Federal government out of our lives as much as we can.

So we can commit mass murder on the Weber River and the Mountain Meadows again

We have a federal government to keep to protect monolithic cultures from oppressing others

this Country is more divided now then when Bush left...

Yep kinda gives on a clue as to which party is causing most of the divide issues?

He is not leading the nation, all he is doing is dividing the nation.
Even the Dems are complaining that he will not meet with them to work things out.

Obama came in with a Republican Party unwilling to compromise on any Obama intiative. He has a Congress that will vote against anything that Obama proposes....even if it is something they, themselves proposed in the past

Republicans have taken a position that if they cannot lead the nation.....Nobody will

That is not true.
They compromised on quite a few of things.
The most recent compromise that Repubs did was raising the debt ceiling.

Not only that, Obama didn't need Republicans to compromise on anything when he came into office. Democrats had full control of the government.

It isn't the left that's savaging and eating their own for not towing the radical party line.

e.g. Colin Powell.

*coughs* Joe Leiberman *coughs* Blue Dog Democrats

Obama came in with a Republican Party unwilling to compromise on any Obama intiative. He has a Congress that will vote against anything that Obama proposes....even if it is something they, themselves proposed in the past

Republicans have taken a position that if they cannot lead the nation.....Nobody will

That is not true.

Not only that, Obama didn't need Republicans to compromise on anything when he came into office. Democrats had full control of the government.

Two years with control in both houses. there is no valid complaint of obstructionism. That is a period they own 100%

e.g. Colin Powell.

LOL, that's some real bullshit right there! Powell is a racist and votes on skin color just like you and Samuel Jackson. I just hope that you guys keep those racist bastards.

Assumption is easy, you need no proof.

That is not true.

They didn't have full control of the Senate

The hatred the democrats had for Bush is eclipsed by the hatred republicans have for obama. That, in turn will be eclipsed by the hatred for the next president whoever it is.

Until the bitter end.

It is perfectly reasonable to hate a president who lied us into war and crashed the world economy.

IT IS NOT prefectly reasonable to hate the guy who is fixing it all

That's where we differ. I don't think it's perfectly reasonable to hate anyone. Hate is an emotion. Reason has absolutely nothing to do with it. You're only lying if you say otherwise.

Links to your claims.

It seem the American voters dont agree with you and liked his leadrship so much they rehired him.

stop lying about him not being a leader the American people already desided that

:eusa_hand:They didn't decide that. Ubango decided that for them...with his promises to free handouts. They were BRAINWASHED.

and your a fact free zone.

You hate democracy and the government our founders left us

:eusa_hand:Quite the opposite dude...I just hate the gov't that we have now thats taking us to a dictatorship. Believe me its not what our founders left us with.

I'm not a lib, but I'm also not feeling any remorse, and I did vote for Obama. We do have a number of problems going on in our economy right now. The thing is that most of you really do not understand what has driven the downturn. You talk about the fact that we have lost 4 million jobs since 2007, but you don't think about the fact that since 2007, 22 million have retired. Now, the problem with the mass exodus from the workforce by the baby boomers, is not just that they are leaving the workforce but that they have stopped buying things. The baby boomers drove this economy with their spending for at least twenty to thirty years, and now they have stopped buying. The problem is that because they stopped buying, there is not demand for more products, and therefore companies are not replacing all these people.

We are in a vicious economic downturn that has been created out of circumstance more than anything else, and truthfully, I'm not certain that there is a real easy fix. What I do know is that the economy will eventually take off again, but it's not going to happen right away. Those in Generation X number around 41 million. They are pretty well into life and already own homes if they are going to. They have their families and are now starting to think about retirement, although they still have a long way to go. It is their kids and some of the late Boomer's kids, who are now in their early 20's to early 30's who are going to make the economy boom again. It's just a matter of a few more years, probably eight or so before we see a massive growth cycle again. You see, there are 71 million in the Y Generation, and when that 71 million start having kids in big numbers, and they start buying houses, things will boom again, and they will. Once business sees that demand is there, they will start hiring and producing again.

For now, we just need to ride out the storm.

Hmm, definitely interesting points, and food for thought.

But, what about the automation explosion that has happened in the past few decades?

A large percentage of jobs that were formerly performed by humans are now performed by machines. When would we ever get those jobs back?

Bank tellers, ticket sellers, and concession stand owners, replaced by ATMs, mechanical ticket vendors, and snack machines.

Phone operators replaced by automated answering machines.

Manufacturing line jobs replaced by robots.

Etc, etc, etc.

Now, you can say that these automations require technicians to maintain them, and that would be true.

But the number of technicians required is a fraction of the original workforce, and that's not including the people that are able to do that work remotely from overseas locations.

None of those jobs are ever coming back.

The hatred the democrats had for Bush is eclipsed by the hatred republicans have for obama. That, in turn will be eclipsed by the hatred for the next president whoever it is.

Until the bitter end.

It is perfectly reasonable to hate a president who lied us into war and crashed the world economy.

IT IS NOT prefectly reasonable to hate the guy who is fixing it all

That's where we differ. I don't think it's perfectly reasonable to hate anyone. Hate is an emotion. Reason has absolutely nothing to do with it. You're only lying if you say otherwise.

I refuse absolutely to hate anyone.

Forum List

Back