Why has this message board got so personal to the left?

I think the libs are feeling a little remorse
They got what they wanted

Every post I have posted with factual info within is met with anger in just a few threads

BHO is a failure
the country is in a mess
and they know it

Its not rocket science

I feel sorry for this country
Its future
and those who allowed it to happen who will have to deal with it
hate never fixed anything and the hate for W still drives there entire agenda
Its nuts

we are 4 million jobs short of where we were in 07
the debt has doubled in 4 years
the GDP is going south

And there talking about Amnesty
it is nuts

Have you been living on Mars? The country is finally coming back after W left it in shambles. We are actually adding jobs, instead of losing them each month, as under W. We are out of his "self proclaimed" war and are preparing to leave the second that he left us with. Both of these were never paid for. Immigration is finally under control and a concrete proposal is there. There are more deportations of illegals than under the W administration. Interest rates are at an all time low and housing values are coming back.

And you say the country is in shambles? You should return to the red planet.

:eusa_drool:Kind of sounds like your living on Jupitor. Hope theres enough room there for your empty head.

• "Jupitor" should be "Jupiter"
  • "your" should be "you're"
  • "theres" should be "there's"
I usually don't point out the myriad spelling and grammatical errors on this site, except when the writer is making fun of the intelligence of someone else. The point is, it may be a good idea to confirm your own fundamental literacy skills before insulting the intelligence of others.

Have you been living on Mars? The country is finally coming back after W left it in shambles. We are actually adding jobs, instead of losing them each month, as under W. We are out of his "self proclaimed" war and are preparing to leave the second that he left us with. Both of these were never paid for. Immigration is finally under control and a concrete proposal is there. There are more deportations of illegals than under the W administration. Interest rates are at an all time low and housing values are coming back.

:eusa_drool:Kind of sounds like your living on Jupitor. Hope theres enough room there for your empty head.

I usually don't point out the myriad spelling and grammatical errors on this site, except when the writer is making fun of the intelligence of someone else. The point is, it may be a good idea to confirm your own fundamental literacy skills before insulting the intelligence of others.

I am not surprised you don't usually correct things since you got one of them wrong.

I am not surprised you don't usually correct things since you got one of them wrong.

I did?

Every post I have posted with factual info within is met with anger in just a few threads

BHO is a failure
the country is in a mess
and they know it

Its not rocket science

Its future
Its nuts

the GDP is going south

it is nuts

You and Obama are full of manure!

12.3 million unemployed
2.4 million that have stopped looking for work
8 million part time who cannot find full time work

That's almost 23 million there Jim.

7.9% unemployment rate and that's after they massaged the number as much as they can. What do you think the real number is Jim? 12-14 percent? Maybe more..

Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics

No, they did not.

Yes. They did. They had control of the House, Senate, and Executive Branch. That's all you need to pass bills that can fix the nations problems. Instead, they chose to pass bills that made things worse.

No, they did not. Who had control of the Senate, all 60 votes, not counting Liebermann?

Democrats had control of the Senate. That's why Harry Reid has been the Senate Majority leader since 2006.

here we go again....Windbagh correcting people from his/her seat among the clouds.

The Cloud - bet there's an app for that too. :eusa_whistle:

BHO is a failure
the country is in a mess
and they know it

Its not rocket science

Its future
Its nuts

the GDP is going south

it is nuts

If everything you post is factual, then prove that the debt doubled in 4 years.

I'll even tell you how to do it.

Post the national debt as of January 20, 2009,

and then post the national debt as of January 20, 2013.

Yes. They did. They had control of the House, Senate, and Executive Branch. That's all you need to pass bills that can fix the nations problems. Instead, they chose to pass bills that made things worse.

No, they did not. Who had control of the Senate, all 60 votes, not counting Liebermann?

Democrats had control of the Senate. That's why Harry Reid has been the Senate Majority leader since 2006.

No, the Dems did not. You say you believe in reason, but you are knowingly lying.

2007? Who was president in 2007?
Who was losing jobs at a 700,000 a month clip?

BHO is a failure
the country is in a mess
and they know it

Its not rocket science

Its future
Its nuts

the GDP is going south

it is nuts

So you would rather be back in Bush's war of choice? And you would still like us to be losing jobs each month? Oh, and I forgot the near record level of the stock market that we have seen. I guess you repubs kind of wish the country was in terrible shape, but I hate to tell you that it is not. So, enjoy the next 4 year of O...The GOP House is doing everthing they can to place the economy back into a recession. They will continue to stone wall and whine.

BHO is a failure
the country is in a mess
and they know it

Its not rocket science

Its future
Its nuts

the GDP is going south

it is nuts

You and Obama are full of manure!

12.3 million unemployed
2.4 million that have stopped looking for work
8 million part time who cannot find full time work

That's almost 23 million there Jim.

7.9% unemployment rate and that's after they massaged the number as much as they can. What do you think the real number is Jim? 12-14 percent? Maybe more..

Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics

Ah yes, statistics; the last great hope of liars and damn liars. You see, Obama's critics claimed the government and he as President cannot create jobs, they worked really hard to defeat a larger stimulus and now complain because job growth is stagnant.

Last edited:

BHO is a failure
the country is in a mess
and they know it

Its not rocket science

Its future
Its nuts

the GDP is going south

it is nuts

You make several misconceptions with this thread. First, there is no discernible left posting regularly on this message board, no one seeking radical change to our society, no one advocating violence against the elected order and no one seeks to deny the franchise to vote - at least on the left.

There is a far left in America, but they are and remain a minority of anarchists and single issue hooligans who destroy personal property and operate outside of the established order. Few have committed atrocities as have those on the far right: Eric Rudolph, Scott Roeder, Tim McVeigh who are in league with the SLA and the Weatherman, relics of nearly a half century ago.

No one on this message board who you and others characterize as the left hope to deny rights to other American citizens. In fact we do not advocate banning all guns, that allegation is a construct of the right. It is settled law that sober, sane and honest citizens have the right to own, possess and have in their custody and control a firearm for the protection of their home and business.

Within that framework are other issues which are open to debate and of legitimate concern to the citizens of this country, on both sides of the argument, including: the type of weapon; the size of magazines; the type of ammunition; the ability to conceal; and the rate of fire. Such concerns are the direct result of the misuse of such guns.

As for GWB - boooooooooooooooosh - history will determine his place. IMO he was incompetent and left President Obama a mess. A mess which has been cleaned up during President Obama's term in office in spite of the rights efforts to rewrite history and to lie. As I noted you have done since the first day you began to post.

How nice...so what you're basically saying is that you're OK with someone owning a gun...but only if you get to decide that gun will be a single shot weapon that uses bird shot for ammo? Is that what you call "settled law"?

If I may offer a bit of advice, when building a straw man don't use wet straw, no amount of hot air will let it burn.

I don't decide anything. Our representatives in Congress decided, and the final decison will rest with the Supreme Court. What I am saying is the issue of gun control/regulation is a necessary matter for debate because guns are being misused with horrific results.

Abortion is settled law, if we are to believe the words of the Chief Justice of the United States.

BHO is a failure
the country is in a mess
and they know it

Its not rocket science

Its future
Its nuts

the GDP is going south

it is nuts

The debt has not doubled in 4 years.
National Debt Jan. 20,2009 - $10,626,877,048,913.08 - This was eight years of Bush.

National Debt Jan. 20,2013 - $16,433,791,850,294.04 - This is 4 years of Obama.
I hate to see what it will look like Jan. 20 2016.
If it keeps up with the way the last 4 years have been we will be at 22 Trillion.
That's more than double in 8 years of Obama.

BHO is a failure
the country is in a mess
and they know it

Its not rocket science

Its future
Its nuts

the GDP is going south

it is nuts

The debt has not doubled in 4 years.
National Debt Jan. 20,2009 - $10,626,877,048,913.08 - This was eight years of Bush.

National Debt Jan. 20,2013 - $16,433,791,850,294.04 - This is 4 years of Obama.
I hate to see what it will look like Jan. 20 2016.
If it keeps up with the way the last 4 years have been we will be at 22 Trillion.
That's more than double in 8 years of Obama.

Once again, lies by omission are still lies.

Mark Twain is alleged to have said, there are liars, damn liars and statistics.

Now, to answer the question originally posed by the OP:

The right's language has changed from disputing political points, to accusing the left and their leadership of all sorts of insane conspiracies and crimes.

Why wouldn't the left take that personally?

If you want to answer your own question, just go back and take a look at what you've posted in the past couple of years, and consider how you would feel if people were accusing you of equally terrible things.

I suspect you'll find your answer quite quickly.

Prove it.

Prove what?

That there has been a large increase in conspiracy theories, concerning leaders on the left, from the right in the past few years, and a corresponding increase in accusations based on said conspiracy theories?

One only needs to look at the posts on this board to see the truth.

Do you feel that I need to re-post all the conspiracy theories that have been posted over the last few years by members of the right to prove this?

Because that would take a very, very long time.

I wonder if the right would hate Obama less if he were 100% white?

They certainly wouldn't hate him less if he were 100% black.

I think Obama is a basically good guy who is in over his head, but Romney would have been a vastly worse choice. He'd have had us in Civil War in 8 years.

Obama hasn't been doing much to avoid that Joe......this Country is more divided now then when Bush left...just look at the divide on this board.....if its like this around the Country....and keeps getting worse.....who knows what the hell is going to happen....

Don't think so, Harry. Pubs will vote Pubs, but the mainstream has a growing umbrage against the vileness of the far right and libertarians that cost Romney the election.

I mean, even here in SLC, a hotbed of Republicanism, the center of the party is leaning against the crazies. I think the haters will be surprised in the next round of caucuses.

Jake this Country is DIVIDED......and the last President started the Divide and this one is not making it better......Bush and Obama have zero leadership skills bringing people together......the Far Right will never give Obama a chance....but the more Moderate and Liberal Republicans/Conservatives should at least be willing to give the guy the benefit of the doubt......but way to many are not.....why?.....it could be the way he addresses those on the right....you don't piss people off and then expect them to give your ideas a chance.....

Obama hasn't been doing much to avoid that Joe......this Country is more divided now then when Bush left...just look at the divide on this board.....if its like this around the Country....and keeps getting worse.....who knows what the hell is going to happen....

Don't think so, Harry. Pubs will vote Pubs, but the mainstream has a growing umbrage against the vileness of the far right and libertarians that cost Romney the election.

I mean, even here in SLC, a hotbed of Republicanism, the center of the party is leaning against the crazies. I think the haters will be surprised in the next round of caucuses.

Jake this Country is DIVIDED......and the last President started the Divide and this one is not making it better......Bush and Obama have zero leadership skills bringing people together......the Far Right will never give Obama a chance....but the more Moderate and Liberal Republicans/Conservatives should at least be willing to give the guy the benefit of the doubt......but way to many are not.....why?.....it could be the way he addresses those on the right....you don't piss people off and then expect them to give your ideas a chance.....

This country became divided as soon as the Revolutionary War was over. Washington's cabinet had opponents hashing out arguments that started the two party system we live with...and those parties represented a divided nation

We were less divided in the 20th century when one party (happened to be the Democrats most of the time) had the public behind them ...

then in the 60s rabid right wing extremism started to rear it's ugly head. then the deregulators started the Federalist society and think tanks and ideological non-profits bent on keeping America divided

Now, to answer the question originally posed by the OP:

The right's language has changed from disputing political points, to accusing the left and their leadership of all sorts of insane conspiracies and crimes.

Why wouldn't the left take that personally?

If you want to answer your own question, just go back and take a look at what you've posted in the past couple of years, and consider how you would feel if people were accusing you of equally terrible things.

I suspect you'll find your answer quite quickly.

Prove it.

Prove what?

That there has been a large increase in conspiracy theories, concerning leaders on the left, from the right in the past few years, and a corresponding increase in accusations based on said conspiracy theories?

One only needs to look at the posts on this board to see the truth.

Do you feel that I need to re-post all the conspiracy theories that have been posted over the last few years by members of the right to prove this?

Because that would take a very, very long time.

How does one prove color exists to the blind, sound frequencies to the deaf, and imbecility to imbeciles?

You must be a racist. Obama is great. The country is doing great. Obama can't fix 232 years of mistakes in 4 years.....
:lol:

The only minority left in this great nation is the white male
either way
I thought BHO was 1/2 white anyway

And yes your spot on
as hard as BHO is trying he cannot change the greatness that once was over night

Please. Not according to "the one drop rule" which was instituted by whites to prevent mulattos from taking advantage of "white privilege".
Learn the difference between "your" and "you're". America is being restored to greatness after it was decimated under Bush/Cheney.

In what capacity is America be RESTORED to greatness? In what arena? 6Trillion of debt thrown onto your grandchildren isn't greatness no matter how much you wish us to forget.

Forum List

Back