Why has this message board got so personal to the left?

Liberals are still angry because even though Obama won, even they understand that Obama's second term is merely Bush's fourth term.

You'd have to be doing some heavy duty drugs to think that.

In order to prove that there was an increase in conspiracy theories about the left you would have to ignore half the actual conspiracy theories in existence. I guess you could actually believe that Bush was in on 9/11, thus relieving you of the necessity that the left is as wacky as the right.

What I want you to prove is that you are the sane person in this conversation by admitting that thinking conspiracy theories are partisan is a conspiracy theory.

What percent of the birthers were/are Democrats/liberals?

What percent of your brain works?

Hillary is the one that started the birther shit, so pretending that it all came from the right just proves you are part of the problem. Maybe you should go back and read the OP and think about why you take this personally.

The entire point is that taking things personally is wrong.

Why do you have to lie? Hilary did no such thing. If there was any "there" there, she would have capitalized on it, first and foremost. You have certified your lack of credibility with that one.

The left must resort to insults and personal attacks because somewhere deep in their small minds they know that when both sides are given equal time in an open debate, they always lose.

the liberal progressive philosophy is a fraud. It has never worked. it punishes the poor while claiming to help them, it destroys economies and cultures. It denies the basic truths of human nature that our founders understood-----that freedom and individual responsibility are what make nations great

The left must resort to insults and personal attacks because somewhere deep in their small minds they know that when both sides are given equal time in an open debate, they always lose.

the liberal progressive philosophy is a fraud. It has never worked. it punishes the poor while claiming to help them, it destroys economies and cultures. It denies the basic truths of human nature that our founders understood-----that freedom and individual responsibility are what make nations great

BS. If you wanted the truth, why didn't you say so:
Conservatism: The Politics Of Ignorance and Self-Interest

What percent of the birthers were/are Democrats/liberals?

Hillary is the one that started the birther shit, so pretending that it all came from the right just proves you are part of the problem. Maybe you should go back and read the OP and think about why you take this personally.

Why do you have to lie? Hilary did no such thing. If there was any "there" there, she would have capitalized on it, first and foremost. You have certified your lack of credibility with that one.

sorry, but you are wrong. in the 08 primary it was the Hillary camp that started the birther stuff. then obozo promised her the secstate job and they shut it down.

sorry, but you are wrong. in the 08 primary it was the Hillary camp that started the birther stuff. then obozo promised her the secstate job and they shut it down.

Produce the documentation for such a nonsensical assertion. I'll wait. I'm a staunch liberal Democrat who first supported Hilary, before Barack Obama, that what you have stated is a bald faced lie. Liar.

What a steaming pile of bull dung. no further comment is needed. :cuckoo:

flat out lie, Redfish.

Produce the documentation for such a nonsensical assertion. I'll wait. I'm a staunch liberal Democrat who first supported Hilary, before Barack Obama, that what you have stated is a bald faced lie. Liar.

here ya go--------http://newsblaze.com/story/20091007152137lill.nb/topstory.html

read it and then you can admit that you were wrong.

Stumped for a response? I perfectly understand. Did you read the piece in its entirety? Of course you didn't....that would require you having the intellect to process it. Needless to say, it perfectly identifies and incriminates Republicans as self-serving, heartless, and beholden to their core constituency.....conservative white males. LOL

flat out lie, Redfish.

nope, flat out truth: Forgotten Truth: Hillary Clinton Mother of 'Birther' Movement!

Stumped for a response? I perfectly understand. Did you read the piece in its entirety? Of course you didn't....that would require you having the intellect to process it. Needless to say, it perfectly identifies and incriminates Republicans as self-serving, heartless, and beholden to their core constituency.....conservative white males. LOL

I could respond in detail to refute that left wing hit piece, but it would fall on deaf ears, so why waste the time? you are going to believe what you believe regardless of the truth.

If in 1940 Obama was alive and tried to drink from a whites only drinking fountain he would have been drug behind a truck.

That means hes allowed to claim hes black.

racism is killing the republican party.

What does this have to with the thread? Does TM have special privileges because she is obviously stupid?

Racism is not inherent in the Republican party despite the massive belief from the wacko conspiracy nuts on the left.

This is why intelligent people do not take politics personally. If I got upset every time someone called me a racists I would have blood pressure so high that I would have to live in the hospital.

To the bold: Apparently it is.
Lawrence Wilkerson says GOP is full of racists
Gen. Powell Cites GOP's 'Vein of Intolerance' in O'Reilly Interview

Embarrassed???

You post links to two conspiracy nuts to prove me wrong? Isn't that like linking to a fake moon landing site when I say that we left rovers on the surface of the moon?

here ya go--------http://newsblaze.com/story/20091007152137lill.nb/topstory.html

Are you insane???? A story from a right wing (nut job) blog, posing as a news source?????
About NewsBlaze
NewsBlaze Pty Ltd. is an Australian Proprietary Limited Company, that controls NewsBlaze.com, an independent online newspaper.

The Publisher and Editor-in-Chief of the NewsBlaze news organization is Alan Gray.

NewsBlaze also has a senior editor, a copy editor and 100 active writers, plus 300 others registered, who write occasionally. There are also hundreds of other contributors, some whose work is also seen in other publications.

It's not even an American entity. Nor is it a notable or respected "mainstream" news source. Find a link that is accepted as "mainstream", and I'll give it some attention...otherwise, I'm dismissing it as "propaganda", nothing more, nothing less.

Are you insane???? A story from a right wing (nut job) blog, posing as a news source?????
About NewsBlaze
NewsBlaze Pty Ltd. is an Australian Proprietary Limited Company, that controls NewsBlaze.com, an independent online newspaper.

The Publisher and Editor-in-Chief of the NewsBlaze news organization is Alan Gray.

NewsBlaze also has a senior editor, a copy editor and 100 active writers, plus 300 others registered, who write occasionally. There are also hundreds of other contributors, some whose work is also seen in other publications.

It's not even an American entity. Nor is it a notable or respected "mainstream" news source. Find a link that is accepted as "mainstream", and I'll give it some attention...otherwise, I'm dismissing it as "propaganda", nothing more, nothing less.

but you are unable to refute anything it says, I get it. you love obama regardless of how much he lies or screws up, and you will show the same love for hillary if she runs in 16. we understand your bias and ignorance of reality regarding your heroes.

What does this have to with the thread? Does TM have special privileges because she is obviously stupid?

Racism is not inherent in the Republican party despite the massive belief from the wacko conspiracy nuts on the left.

This is why intelligent people do not take politics personally. If I got upset every time someone called me a racists I would have blood pressure so high that I would have to live in the hospital.

To the bold: Apparently it is.
Lawrence Wilkerson says GOP is full of racists
Gen. Powell Cites GOP's 'Vein of Intolerance' in O'Reilly Interview

Embarrassed???

You post links to two conspiracy nuts to prove me wrong? Isn't that like linking to a fake moon landing site when I say that we left rovers on the surface of the moon?

Wacko conspiracy nuts????? Before Colin Powell, was left, hung out to dry, by certain higher ups in the Bush Administration, he was one of the most respected voices in the Republican Party, and often mentioned as a potential candidate for the presidency, by "Republicans", themselves. And Lawrence Wilkerson is no slouch, either. You can summarily dismiss them, now, because they have switched sides, to logic and reason, and common sense.

I could respond in detail to refute that left wing hit piece, but it would fall on deaf ears, so why waste the time? you are going to believe what you believe regardless of the truth.

You got that right. I despise Republicans and conservatives. Of all colors.

Forum List

Back