Why has Trump become synonymous with white supremacy?

whats a White Supremacist anyway JShaw . Are White Supremacists violent cause if the are they belong in Jail . Anyway , TRUMP is popular with me because he seems to be a normal American old guy with attitudes similar to my attitudes and i am just an American JohnShaw .

You don't know what a white supremacist is, Pismoe? The definition is literally in the name.
-------------------------------- are White Supremacist violent or do they break the law as those types should be in jail . Or do they simply have the attitude and opinion that their race is SUPREME among all races like the 'louie farakhan' people John Shaw ??

Why do white supremacists believe Trump is their guy? I don't get it. How did that happen? Could someone please fill me in here? Thanks!!:)

He ran a campaign favorable for good, real Americans. He promised to work for the right people.
He ran on “Stop Wetbacks”, “Secure Our Southern Border” and “Americans First”.....the LefTarded twisted that into their default...”he’s a racist”. Simple shit.

IMHO it was started by the MSM when Trump said that "there were good people on both sides" at Charlottesville, and the MSM lied that Trump meant that the two sides were the white supremacists and the protestors. When in-fact the riots were about removing or destroying confederate statues of Robert E. Lee. Trump meant that "both sides" were of the Robert E. Lee statue debate.

'Dilbert' creator defends Trump remarks on Charlottesville

But the racists kinda hijacked the whole thing. We all know it quickly became about something other than a statue. C'mon man...
You asked why, and I gave you the answer. The MSM still pushes that "both sides" false narrative.

Where did I say they weren't partially to blame?

Here's the thing; Trump hasn't come out and said blatantly racist things, but he skirts the line enough to where he is basically flirting with the angry white guy demographic. That's why people get frustrated with him.

Why do white supremacists believe Trump is their guy? I don't get it. How did that happen? Could someone please fill me in here? Thanks!!:)

He ran a campaign favorable for good, real Americans. He promised to work for the right people.
He ran on “Stop Wetbacks”, “Secure Our Southern Border” and “Americans First”.....the LefTarded twisted that into their default...”he’s a racist”. Simple shit.

You are unabashedly racist though.

whats a White Supremacist anyway JShaw . Are White Supremacists violent cause if the are they belong in Jail . Anyway , TRUMP is popular with me because he seems to be a normal American old guy with attitudes similar to my attitudes and i am just an American JohnShaw .

You don't know what a white supremacist is, Pismoe? The definition is literally in the name.
-------------------------------- are White Supremacist violent or do they break the law as those types should be in jail . Or do they simply have the attitude and opinion that their race is SUPREME among all races like the 'louie farakhan' people John Shaw ??

Some of them are violent, yes. Is this surprising to you?

You are unabashedly racist though.

Thanks...Much appreciated.

Why do democrats create different groups telling them to make them selves supreme in America?? Why can’t whites? I’m confused

The cause is very obvious:

View attachment 252877

There is no such thing as a white supremacist unless there are black and red and others as well. Why does no one ever call the Black Panthers or BLM "Black Supremacists?" The entire thing is simply another manufactured atheist attack on whites and the attempt to conflate simple healthy patriotic nationalism with a tiny faction of Aryan radicals as if they were all part of the same thing.

People call them black supremacists all the time, including myself. What are you talking about?

Man, I must live in a bottle! Can you link me to a couple of times where you've said that?

The cause is very obvious:

View attachment 252877

There is no such thing as a white supremacist unless there are black and red and others as well. Why does no one ever call the Black Panthers or BLM "Black Supremacists?" The entire thing is simply another manufactured atheist attack on whites and the attempt to conflate simple healthy patriotic nationalism with a tiny faction of Aryan radicals as if they were all part of the same thing.

People call them black supremacists all the time, including myself. What are you talking about?

Man, I must live in a bottle! Can you link me to a couple of times where you've said that?

You can find all my comments on the race board, where I argue with IM2 all the time about these subjects.

Why do democrats create different groups telling them to make them selves supreme in America?? Why can’t whites? I’m confused

?
Democrats promote diversity right? They say that’s America’s strength??

It is, to some extent. Where they go wrong is thinking that just adding more black people or women is increasing diversity. Just because one person is white and another is black doesn't mean the two don't have similar ways of viewing the world.

No race is supreme-

James 2:9 ESV / 46 helpful votes
But if you show partiality, you are committing sin and are convicted by the law as transgressors
Romans 10:12-13 ESV / 50 helpful votes
For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek; for the same Lord is Lord of all, bestowing his riches on all who call on him. For “everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”
Romans 2:11 ESV / 69 helpful votes
For God shows no partiality

Really the democrats claim it is why . there is no evidence to support the claim other them democrat claims
Maybe it's just the internet and the fact that there's a whole lot of immigration going on in the world that has the White Nationalists in ascendancy, and it makes sense that a Pres fighting for a massive cut in immigration would be their man. The way he conflates criminal illegals with all immigrants makes it easy to make the leap. I don't think Trump is a racist like the White Nationalists are, though. But I'm white and I don't personally know the guy, so that's just my opinion.

No, he does not skirt the line. Only those with an agenda see it that way. His history is there for all to see, but it is ignored by those wishing to plant the seed it is otherwise.
IMHO it was started by the MSM when Trump said that "there were good people on both sides" at Charlottesville, and the MSM lied that Trump meant that the two sides were the white supremacists and the protestors. When in-fact the riots were about removing or destroying confederate statues of Robert E. Lee. Trump meant that "both sides" were of the Robert E. Lee statue debate.

But the racists kinda hijacked the whole thing. We all know it quickly became about something other than a statue. C'mon man...
You asked why, and I gave you the answer. The MSM still pushes that "both sides" false narrative.

Here's the thing; Trump hasn't come out and said blatantly racist things, but he skirts the line enough to where he is basically flirting with the angry white guy demographic. That's why people get frustrated with him.

No, he does not skirt the line. Only those with an agenda see it that way. His history is there for all to see, but it is ignored by those wishing to plant the seed it is otherwise.

What is birtherism then? What are his comments about illegals being rapists (every demographic has rapists, unfortunately; why single them out?), or his comments about African nations being shitholes? What is the purpose of those?

Maybe the media has played up these "stories" to generate clicks and views, but let's not pretend he hasn't contributed heavily to that perception of himself.

No race is supreme-

James 2:9 ESV / 46 helpful votes
But if you show partiality, you are committing sin and are convicted by the law as transgressors
Romans 10:12-13 ESV / 50 helpful votes
For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek; for the same Lord is Lord of all, bestowing his riches on all who call on him. For “everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”
Romans 2:11 ESV / 69 helpful votes
For God shows no partiality

--------------------------------------- so sayeth the Religious Bible but American people are FREE to believe that their race is Supreme aren't they Depotoo ??

?
Democrats promote diversity right? They say that’s America’s strength??

It is, to some extent. Where they go wrong is thinking that just adding more black people or women is increasing diversity. Just because one person is white and another is black doesn't mean the two don't have similar ways of viewing the world.
Sorry can you answer my question or delete your post?

Forum List

Back