Why hasn't ConservaDerrps released his tax returns?

Oh, sorry

time and place is debate...

not fight

got it

i respect that, now if only you had something to say worth debating

Is this backing OUT?

I thought so. YOU PUSS.

backing out of what?

what did you say ever that I could debate, your brain is fried son...you watch fox, you listen to hannity or beck or limpdick or savage, you are simply full of shit on every subject and this is what the planet thinks of you

bush_dailymirror_dumb_people.jpg

Oh, sorry

time and place is debate...

not fight

got it

i respect that, now if only you had something to say worth debating

Is this backing OUT?

I thought so. YOU PUSS.

backing out of what?

what did you say ever that I could debate, your brain is fried son...you watch fox, you listen to hannity or beck or limpdick or savage, you are simply full of shit on every subject and this is what the planet thinks of you

bush_dailymirror_dumb_people.jpg

PONT MADE^ Deflection goes into PLAY.^^

What a PUSSY YOU are little boy.

Can't keep up with your betters?

Um, because Conservaderrps isn't running for POTUS? Other than that, I don't see why tax returns are anybody's business but the taxpayer and the IRS.

Exactly! The IRS has his tax returns - so clearly he hasn't done anything wrong.

Ignoring the obvious trolling (WHY aren't there rules against trolling like this??) by "Conservative", the IRS being in possession of a return does not mean the tax payer has done nothing wrong.

As for Mittens, he is hiding FACTS that are indeed the business of the US voter. He is the sneakiest and most dishonest of any candidate since Nixon. If he has nothing to hide, he should prove it. In light of his Lie du Jour, only an idiot would believe him about much of anything. He's a chronic liar. Period.

Um, because Conservaderrps isn't running for POTUS? Other than that, I don't see why tax returns are anybody's business but the taxpayer and the IRS.

Exactly! The IRS has his tax returns - so clearly he hasn't done anything wrong.

Ignoring the obvious trolling (WHY aren't there rules against trolling like this??) by "Conservative", the IRS being in possession of a return does not mean the tax payer has done nothing wrong.

As for Mittens, he is hiding FACTS that are indeed the business of the US voter. He is the sneakiest and most dishonest of any candidate since Nixon. If he has nothing to hide, he should prove it. In light of his Lie du Jour, only an idiot would believe him about much of anything. He's a chronic liar. Period.

Can you state the law that requires that he provide his tax records?

Can you state the law that requires that he provide his tax records?

Conservaderrps isn't running for prez (*wink*wik*) but even if he were, there is no law that says a candidate has to tell the truth. Nixon didn't and Mittens is setting records for lies that likely will never be broken.

Mittens is hiding facts. Taht's the beginning and end of it and there's really nothing more to be said ...

EXCEPT, if Obama withheld his tax returns, the right would be screeching ... and rightly so.

If this lying jerk wants to be prez, he needs to release his tax returns. His father did. Obama did. Other candidates did. Its his turn now.

That said, other candidates are open and honest. Mittens' own father said that 'one year could be a fluke' and used to hide behind.

After all, we have as much right to see his returns as he has to see Romney's.

Right?

Romney will lose votes because of this. That's Romney's choice. Maybe he's made the calculation that he will lose fewer votes by hiding this information than by revealing it.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if that is a good calculation.

That's an odd position since several on the left are demanding to know what's on my tax forms in another thread and I'm not running for squat.

The Romney tax return yapping is already stale. The birth certificate commercial for 2012.

After all, we have as much right to see his returns as he has to see Romney's.

Right?

Romney will lose votes because of this.
From whom?

That's Romney's choice. Maybe he's made the calculation that he will lose fewer votes by hiding this information than by revealing it.
Maybe he'll attract some Kerry voters who didn't care about his wealth and offshore accounts...

Has John F'in ever paid the taxes on that yacht yet? I hear he hasn't....

Forum List

Back