Why Hillary will never be president

Anyone remember the "It's 3 am and the phone rings" political ad? Combine that with "What difference does it make" and then end with footage of our destroyed compound and photos of our dead Ambassador.

Hillarys DONE

Sweet Baby Jesus--you never give up. I doubt the Taxpayers of this country are real happy about 8 Benghazi investigations, the 8th one the same result as the 1st one. The 8th one at a cost of 7 million taxpayer dollars. Hillary Clinton was completely exonerated of any negligence or wrong doing in all 8 investigations. These investigations were nothing more than a Reich wing dog and pony show for political gain.

8 investigations would give a foreigner the impression that Republicans never lost a soldier in combat, an embassy was never attacked during a Republican administration, nor did they ever lose an Ambassador--LOL Of course which we all know is NOT TRUE.

The worst being under Ronald Reagan, when 240 U.S. Marines were killed in a U.S. Embassy in Lebanon. We can only Thank God that Democrats didn't roll in 240 grieving mothers to call Ronald Reagan a killer. Of course that was only one investigation.

It couldn't be better stated than this:
"Herein lies a lesson for Republicans who are perpetually trying to appease the far right: It’s a fool’s errand. They went to the tea party – and now they’re taking Donald Trump to the prom. Likewise, then-House Speaker John Boehner named the Benghazi committee because activists were dissatisfied that seven previous congressional investigations had failed to uncover major scandal material. Now an eighth has produced more of the same – and the agitators are as agitated as ever."
With Clinton exonerated, conspiracy theorists turn on Trey Gowdy

sw1023cd_590_356.jpg
Read the date of the thread start dumbass

You're the dumbass on this board. You're the one that continually supports candidates that don't have a snowballs chance in hell of winning the White House. And it's because you're attached at the hip to Reich wing talk radio and those on FOX news that have filled your veins with 3 or more daily hours of Reich Wing Hyperbole, 1/2 truths, misconceptions, and enough conspiracy theories to fill the capital building from floor to ceiling. Those who are responsible for shattering the Republican party into pieces by continually violating Reagan's 11th commandment "thou shall not speak ill of a fellow Republican." And you were right there joining in. And now you SEE that you need those Establishment Republicans, you need those moderates, you need those Rino's and they aren't going to be there for you.
Trump sends unprecedented numbers of GOP fleeing to Clinton

Delaware-Tea-Party.jpg
I don't listen to talk radio and I don't watch anymore Fox than I do CNN or MSNBC.

You're a desperate tool who just got made a fool out of thanks to a troll reviving a 2 & a half year old thread that you thought was new.

Fuck off shill

Anyone remember the "It's 3 am and the phone rings" political ad? Combine that with "What difference does it make" and then end with footage of our destroyed compound and photos of our dead Ambassador.

Hillarys DONE

Sweet Baby Jesus--you never give up. I doubt the Taxpayers of this country are real happy about 8 Benghazi investigations, the 8th one the same result as the 1st one. The 8th one at a cost of 7 million taxpayer dollars. Hillary Clinton was completely exonerated of any negligence or wrong doing in all 8 investigations. These investigations were nothing more than a Reich wing dog and pony show for political gain.

8 investigations would give a foreigner the impression that Republicans never lost a soldier in combat, an embassy was never attacked during a Republican administration, nor did they ever lose an Ambassador--LOL Of course which we all know is NOT TRUE.

The worst being under Ronald Reagan, when 240 U.S. Marines were killed in a U.S. Embassy in Lebanon. We can only Thank God that Democrats didn't roll in 240 grieving mothers to call Ronald Reagan a killer. Of course that was only one investigation.

"Herein lies a lesson for Republicans who are perpetually trying to appease the far right: It’s a fool’s errand. They went to the tea party – and now they’re taking Donald Trump to the prom. Likewise, then-House Speaker John Boehner named the Benghazi committee because activists were dissatisfied that seven previous congressional investigations had failed to uncover major scandal material. Now an eighth has produced more of the same – and the agitators are as agitated as ever."

sw1023cd_590_356.jpg

You're the dumbass on this board. You're the one that continually supports candidates that don't have a snowballs chance in hell of winning the White House. And it's because you're attached at the hip to Reich wing talk radio and those on FOX news that have filled your veins with 3 or more daily hours of Reich Wing Hyperbole, 1/2 truths, misconceptions, and enough conspiracy theories to fill the capital building from floor to ceiling. Those who are responsible for shattering the Republican party into pieces by continually violating Reagan's 11th commandment "thou shall not speak ill of a fellow Republican." And you were right there joining in. And now you SEE that you need those Establishment Republicans, you need those moderates, you need those Rino's and they aren't going to be there for you.

Delaware-Tea-Party.jpg
I don't listen to talk radio and I don't watch anymore Fox than I do CNN or MSNBC.

You're a desperate tool who just got made a fool out of thanks to a troll reviving a 2 & a half year old thread that you thought was new.

Fuck off shill

You were a solid Ted Cruz supporter--not knowing that he could never win the White House either. So you're getting your misinformation from somewhere.
A Race to the Bottom on Women's Rights

Plus him actually being born in CANADA--would have probably been talked about & a real negative from here to eternity. I

Hillarys DONE

sw1023cd_590_356.jpg

Delaware-Tea-Party.jpg

Fuck off shill

You were a solid Ted Cruz supporter--not knowing that he could never win the White House either. So you're getting your misinformation from somewhere.
A Race to the Bottom on Women's Rights

Plus him actually being born in CANADA--would have probably been talked about & a real negative from here to eternity. I
I was a RELUCTANT Ted Cruz voter. You have no fucking idea what you're talking about. I voted for Cruz because it was either him or Trump. Take your liberal propaganda and crawl back in your hole shit for brains

I voted for the only actual conservative in the race today

Last edited:
Goddam I almost forgot what an idiot you've been, and for how long.
I think gramps is embarrassed. It'll teach him to make wishful predictions based on what you desire, not reality. Stop listening to rush n fox.
Embarrassed about what? Having a political opinion? Or having that opinion altered because idiots nominated the only person in America despised more than Hillary? Anyone with an ounce of intelligence knows that she is your weakest possible candidate and should have been easy to put down. Two years ago Trump never entered my mind as a political figure. Shit changes. Or as you liberals like to say "evolve"

Either way both of you trolls can go fuck yourselves.
The fact that hillary is the last person Republicans wanted to run against is actually a selling point for hillary.

Do Republicans think we give a fuck who they hate the most?

You and Republicans did each other a solid. You both gave each other the candidate you both wanted to run against the most
You guys have been scared of hillary and bill since the 90s. Next Michelle Obama. Yup.

Um ... I voted for Perot and Browne in 92 and 96 because I didn't care who won. You really suck at telling me what I think

I don't know if USMB could survive a Hillary election. The mass righty meltdown would be totally unmanageable :eek:

Actually, you know how USMB would handle a Hillary election since it would be no different then an Obama election.

What we don't know would be what would the left's meldown over a woman who thinks for herself being President. We won't find that out if Hillary wins.
You've been campaigning against hillary a long time still you failed.

Agreed. I've been campaigning against Hillary a long time, just like Trump. Here you go, stupid bitch. Leftists are the most stupid people in the world.

Trump supporters, are you happy?

Trump is a whiner

Trump supporters are convincing me ...

Trump doubles down

Is Trump fair to others?

Trump Supporters: what is the number one reason you support Trump?

Trump supporters, don't the superlatives bother you?

Why I will not now or ever advocate, argue for or endorse Trump

What is Trump's actual economic plan? Anyone know?

How does it feel to be a stupid fucking bitch?
A Gary Johnson faggot?

Ouch, three strikes in a row. Again when I proved you wrong that I'm not for Trump, I'm against them both, you go to your penis instead of manning up to that you were wrong

I don't know if USMB could survive a Hillary election. The mass righty meltdown would be totally unmanageable :eek:

Actually, you know how USMB would handle a Hillary election since it would be no different then an Obama election.

What we don't know would be what would the left's meldown over a woman who thinks for herself being President. We won't find that out if Hillary wins.

Agreed. I've been campaigning against Hillary a long time, just like Trump. Here you go, stupid bitch. Leftists are the most stupid people in the world.

Trump is a whiner

Trump doubles down

Is Trump fair to others?

A Gary Johnson faggot?

Ouch, three strikes in a row. Again when I proved you wrong that I'm not for Trump, I'm against them both, you go to your penis instead of manning up to that you were wrong
Him & Oreo have both made fools of themselves. Self inflicted stupidity caused by a dead thread they revived. Too funny

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Trump is a whiner

Trump doubles down

Is Trump fair to others?

A Gary Johnson faggot?

In 2012 you started a thread claiming Romney won the dabates and would beat Obama. You were wrong. You also claimed to be a Libertarian. So I can only assume you are a Gary Johnson retard?

I think gramps is embarrassed. It'll teach him to make wishful predictions based on what you desire, not reality. Stop listening to rush n fox.
Embarrassed about what? Having a political opinion? Or having that opinion altered because idiots nominated the only person in America despised more than Hillary? Anyone with an ounce of intelligence knows that she is your weakest possible candidate and should have been easy to put down. Two years ago Trump never entered my mind as a political figure. Shit changes. Or as you liberals like to say "evolve"

The fact that hillary is the last person Republicans wanted to run against is actually a selling point for hillary.

You and Republicans did each other a solid. You both gave each other the candidate you both wanted to run against the most
You guys have been scared of hillary and bill since the 90s. Next Michelle Obama. Yup.

Um ... I voted for Perot and Browne in 92 and 96 because I didn't care who won. You really suck at telling me what I think
Why? The Libertarian party was formed long before the 90's. When did you jump on the libertarian bandwagon.

Trump is a whiner

Trump doubles down

Is Trump fair to others?

A Gary Johnson faggot?

In 2012 you started a thread claiming Romney won the dabates and would beat Obama. You were wrong. You also claimed to be a Libertarian. So I can only assume you are a Gary Johnson retard?
Jesus Christ get a life dude. He said something in 2012 that turned out to be wrong?! Stop the fucking presses.

Trump is a whiner

Trump doubles down

Is Trump fair to others?

A Gary Johnson faggot?

In 2012 you started a thread claiming Romney won the dabates and would beat Obama. You were wrong

Yes, Romney was doing well, then he conceded the election by laying down in the third debate. So what do you want now, a cookie?

You also claimed to be a Libertarian

That when you decided I must be voting for Trump, moron?

And no, I always say I am not a Libertarian, I am a libertarian.

With your crappy government school education, you don't know what that means, do you?

So I can only assume you are a Gary Johnson retard?

So you admit you were wrong about my being a Trump supporter now? I like how every time you're wrong, you're a dick about it

Why? The Libertarian party was formed long before the 90's. When did you jump on the libertarian bandwagon.

Since you don't know how to capitalize, it's hard to be clear what exactly you are asking me. But as to when I first voted for the Libertarian party, read my post you just quoted, it has the answer.

And I didn't really hear about the Libertarian party until the 90s. I was a Republican until roughly 1990. Then I left the party because they sucked. I'm still not a Libertarian though, even though I have voted for the party several times, I'm a libertarian

Trump is a whiner

Trump doubles down

Is Trump fair to others?

A Gary Johnson faggot?

Jesus Christ get a life dude. He said something in 2012 that turned out to be wrong?! Stop the fucking presses.
Relax Gramps.

Relax Gramps.

He was laughing at you, simpleton. Try to keep up

And I see the dumbass booboo thanked your post. Two uninformed peas in a pod. You deserve each other

You are a parrot of Reich wing talk show hosts, you can't hide from it. It's tatoo'd on your forehead. It's in every new thread you compose and every post you write.

images
You're a moron. Watching you put up fake points to knock down is entertaining though. Kinda like watching my grandson eat dogfood

Forum List

Back