Why Hillary will never be president

No people just see through your bullshit thats all.

To believe that the Press who has about 6 owners are all owned by liberals just shows how deep the sickness and denial goes

Strawman, I didn't say anything about ownership of the liberal media

Suuuuuure you didnt :doubt: Dont crawl away now. You said it and its stupid.

I said nothing about the ownership, that was you. I see your point though, if liberals like the media like it is, then the media couldn't possibly be liberal...

No people just see through your bullshit thats all.

To believe that the Press who has about 6 owners are all owned by liberals just shows how deep the sickness and denial goes

To believe the press journalists, 80% of whom voted for Obama, didn't promote Obama in their reporting, requires a suspension of common sense............Oh but wait.........Liberals don't have common sense to begin with.

Jounalists go against their employer? And they still have jobs?

Wow, what a wonderous world you live in

You have your talking point, you're going to force every argument into it...

I don't know if USMB could survive a Hillary election. The mass righty meltdown would be totally unmanageable :eek:

Actually, you know how USMB would handle a Hillary election since it would be no different then an Obama election.

What we don't know would be what would the left's meldown over a woman who thinks for herself being President. We won't find that out if Hillary wins.
You've been campaigning against hillary a long time still you failed.

Hillary's biggest drawback is that she is stale. Americans have seen her for the last 25 years and she is bringing nothing new to the table

If Republicans run someone dynamic with a vision for the future, they can win

But turn Hillary into a victim of unfair attacks and the public will rally around her

Benghazi is a losing issue for Republicans....ask Romney
Trumps dynamic

I don't know if USMB could survive a Hillary election. The mass righty meltdown would be totally unmanageable :eek:

Actually, you know how USMB would handle a Hillary election since it would be no different then an Obama election.

What we don't know would be what would the left's meldown over a woman who thinks for herself being President. We won't find that out if Hillary wins.

Well, I've actually been campaigning against Trump and Hillary and I will in the end go one for two.

That would put me in the baseball hall of fame, which is America's pasttime.

So why do you hate America?

Well, I've actually been campaigning against Trump and Hillary and I will in the end go one for two.

That would put me in the baseball hall of fame, which is America's pasttime.

So why do you hate America?
What asshole Republican did you like in the primaries?

One things for sure he/she won't be president. So actually you aren't even in the game.

Why do trolls revive TWO YEAR OLD THREADS?

How lonely is your life that you have nothing better to do than dig through pointless archives?

How lonely is your life that you have nothing better to do than dig through pointless archives?
I simply had to do a search for "hillary will never be president" and whalah! Easy peasy.

Do you hate looking back to see how patheticly wrong you were?

I simply had to do a search for "hillary will never be president" and whalah! Easy peasy.

Do you hate looking back to see how patheticly wrong you were?
Not at all. Two reasons.

I'm not so full of myself to think I'm always right.
The election has to happen before you proclaim a victory.

Earlier I created a thread about a Hillary likely win. You gonna bump that one in two years?
Idiot

Forum List

Back