Why Hillary will never be president

I hear Hillary has been grazing her cattle on public land and not paying grazing fees

That is what Republicans should run on in 2016

No shit.

What's funniest is that the GOP at this point has only one remotely electable potential candidate on the table,

or at least near the table, and that's Jeb Bush, and conservatives hate him lol.

If Republicans think Benghazi is their ticket to the White House they are in for a disappointment

Hillary can be beaten, but Benghazi won't do it

Republicans need an electable candidate. Bush could win, Christie can win if he clears his image. The rest of the Clown Car does not have a chance

Democrats are down to just trolling the thread now eh?

Pathetic little critters

Can you make any case whatsoever that the swing voters are sufficiently upset over Benghazi that they will swing from voting for Obama twice to voting for some Republican?

If you can't, you're the one who's trolling.

I'd love to know who you think is going to beat Hillary?

Better yet, the conservatives here should name the potential candidates that conservatives wholeheartedly support,

minus the moderate Republicans they hate,

that they think can beat Hillary Clinton. Or any other Democrat for that matter.

Better yet, the conservatives here should name the potential candidates that conservatives wholeheartedly support,

that they think can beat Hillary Clinton. Or any other Democrat for that matter.

A Christie or Bush will not bring up Benghazi. They know it is a losing issue

The guys in the Republican Clown Car have nothing else to go with

There's already been polling on the favorite (Christie before the scandal) and she was way ahead of him. I just don't know about Jeb anymore. I think everyone is about sick of the Bush family.

You are correct, it won't go anywhere, just like IRS Gate, Fast and Furious or any of the other Obama scandals that would have brought down or at least crippled a Republican President. It's the perk you have of the news being reported by a far left media.

No people just see through your bullshit thats all.

To believe that the Press who has about 6 owners are all owned by liberals just shows how deep the sickness and denial goes

Strawman, I didn't say anything about ownership of the liberal media

Suuuuuure you didnt :doubt: Dont crawl away now. You said it and its stupid.

I can tell how done she is by the number of "Hillary is done" threads the RW'ers are creating

As far as I can see, this is the only one. The other threads about Hillary are progressives trying to convince us that Hillary is inevitable.

I see no reason to believe that a woman who's only achievement is marrying a man who became President and who couldn't even win an election against a man with zero achievements whatsoever is unbeatable. Especially when there is no real reason to assume she is going to run. A million things can happen between now and next year to prevent that.

Awww yes. You just got your eyes today I see

Hillary's biggest drawback is that she is stale. Americans have seen her for the last 25 years and she is bringing nothing new to the table

If Republicans run someone dynamic with a vision for the future, they can win

But turn Hillary into a victim of unfair attacks and the public will rally around her

Benghazi is a losing issue for Republicans....ask Romney

Hillary's biggest drawback is that she is stale. Americans have seen her for the last 25 years and she is bringing nothing new to the table

But turn Hillary into a victim of unfair attacks and the public will rally around her

The problem is our dynamic candidates seem to wear vests with dynamite wired to explode an inopportune times.

"Marriage has got historic, religious and moral content that goes back to the beginning of time and I think a marriage is as a marriage has always been, between a man and a woman."

Hillary Rodham Clinton

"Marriage has got historic, religious and moral content that goes back to the beginning of time and I think a marriage is as a marriage has always been, between a man and a woman."

Hillary Rodham Clinton

Well, she's changed her mind along with probably half of America on that one.

The problem is our dynamic candidates seem to wear vests with dynamite wired to explode an inopportune times.

Whoever runs for Republicans has to avoid pandering to the lunatic fringe

Talk economy, jobs, growth
Avoid talking about abortion, gay rights, killing Obamacare

Benghazi flopped as a Presidential issue in 2012....what makes you think it will be a hot item in 2016?

You are correct, it won't go anywhere, just like IRS Gate, Fast and Furious or any of the other Obama scandals that would have brought down or at least crippled a Republican President. It's the perk you have of the news being reported by a far left media.

To believe that the Press who has about 6 owners are all owned by liberals just shows how deep the sickness and denial goes

To believe the press journalists, 80% of whom voted for Obama, didn't promote Obama in their reporting, requires a suspension of common sense............Oh but wait.........Liberals don't have common sense to begin with.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Whoever runs for Republicans has to avoid pandering to the lunatic fringe

Talk economy, jobs, growth
Avoid talking about abortion, gay rights, killing Obamacare

Well, in a sane world we'd be talking about doing what Arkansas did, and take all those new Medicaid folks off Medicaid, and use the money for tax credits letting them buy insurance.

But the gop is no longer for using govt to do things. Even if it was totally deficit neutral in providing tax credits, the gop would have to be against it. Regardless of doing a good thing, we'd have to be against it. Because the sole purpose of the party is to make govt smaller and reduce the tax burden on the 1%. And that in a nutshell is how a black elitist affirm action beneficiary upper middle class guy who NEVER had a private job in his life got elected.

To believe the press journalists, 80% of whom voted for Obama, didn't promote Obama in their reporting, requires a suspension of common sense............Oh but wait.........Liberals don't have common sense to begin with.

Jounalists go against their employer? And they still have jobs?

Wow, what a wonderous world you live in

Her record is a legitimate issue. And it sucks. No discernible achievments. But she can turn on the tears when she needs to.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7vQA92XlnM]Hillary Clinton Cries on the Campaign Trail - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back