Why Hillary will win in 2016

...The country has been moving left since Clinton and it has been a disaster, it is time that the American people throw out the rest of the democrats as they did many in 2014. The left can't keep bragging about how the right can't win elections then whine that the right has caused the problems when the left has had the power.
I agree that (1) the country has been moving Left and (2) it has been a disaster.

My question then becomes - what do we replace it with?

The Pubs are low-vision fumblers who aren't much better.

...The country has been moving left since Clinton and it has been a disaster, it is time that the American people throw out the rest of the democrats as they did many in 2014. The left can't keep bragging about how the right can't win elections then whine that the right has caused the problems when the left has had the power.
I agree that (1) the country has been moving Left and (2) it has been a disaster.

Replace it with all pro-America representatives. Plenty of citizens would gladly take the job and responsibility. I would in a heartbeat.

Replace it with all pro-America representatives. Plenty of citizens would gladly take the job and responsibility. I would in a heartbeat.
One has to define 'pro-America' in this context.

One has to have a nucleus or core (a party) around which to gather.

One has to have a range of flexible policies for both the short and long term.

One has to have a platform for the near-term future upon which to run.

One has to have vision - The People need to know where the hell this is going before they will even considering committing.

One has to have vision - The People need to know where the hell this is going before they will even considering committing.
Well, it really speaks for itself. Do you know and understand what "pro" means? Do you know and understand what "America" is? Then combine the two and you have someone that represents the best interests of this nation and her citizens, no compromise. You can't be wrong and right at the same time. There's no grey area. It's like a woman being pregnant, she either is or she isn't. You can't be fair and just if you hurt some and help others. Equal, fair, and just representation, period.

Listening to a speech by Stephen Hawking is less awkward and robotic than listening to Hilary Clinton speak. It's so uncomfortable to listen to. She's just terrble all around.

Well, it really speaks for itself. Do you know and understand what "pro" means? Do you know and understand what "America" is? Then combine the two and you have someone that represents the best interests of this nation and her citizens, no compromise. You can't be wrong and right at the same time. There's no grey area. It's like a woman being pregnant, she either is or she isn't. You can't be fair and just if you hurt some and help others. Equal, fair, and just representation, period.
Platitudes and bumper-sticker mottoes are all very well and good.

What is required is imaginative and inspiring leadership and a vision for the future that The People can buy into and make their own.

That requires just a wee bit more effort.

Platitudes and bumper-sticker mottoes are all very well and good.

What is required is imaginative and inspiring leadership and a vision for the future that The People can buy into and make their own.

That requires just a wee bit more effort.
Well, it really doesn't matter. Stupid voters will continue to elect and to re-elect professional politicians to serve in government anyway. So, it really is a moot point. Voters never learn. They continue to do the same thing, yet expect a different result.

...Well, it really doesn't matter. Stupid voters will continue to elect and to re-elect professional politicians to serve in government anyway. So, it really is a moot point. Voters never learn. They continue to do the same thing, yet expect a different result.
Give them a true choice and an inspiring vision and quality leadership and watch them prove you happily wrong.

Fail to do that and they'll continue engaging in damage control and keeping the faith and awaiting better times.

...Well, it really doesn't matter. Stupid voters will continue to elect and to re-elect professional politicians to serve in government anyway. So, it really is a moot point. Voters never learn. They continue to do the same thing, yet expect a different result.
Give them a true choice and an inspiring vision and quality leadership and watch them prove you happily wrong.

Fail to do that and they'll continue engaging in damage control and keeping the faith and awaiting better times.
The inspiration should be their future, and the future of generations to follow. The inspiration should be a truly representative government seated in Washington. The inspiration should be wanting a strong and prosperous nation, independent, and envied around the world. Their choice should be anyone that loves America and her citizens, and is willing to do whatever it takes to correct the many wrongs, and to allow America and her citizens to be proud and self-supporting.

Many Americans fit that description, including me. Many Americans have seen this country fall into disgrace and dependency. Many would honor an opportunity to serve this nation and her citizens. Many already know a friend, neighbor, or relative that fits that description. We're allowed to write-in a candidate of our choice. We do NOT have to continue to vote for those the wealthy, the powerful, and the influential place on the ballots. I always write-in a candidate, and have never aided and abetted the damn crooks. I love this nation too much to damage it by voting for a professional politician. Besides, I have common sense and can use simple logic. I don't have to follow the sheep to slaughter.

The inspiration should be their future, and the future of generations to follow. The inspiration should be a truly representative government seated in Washington. The inspiration should be wanting a strong and prosperous nation, independent, and envied around the world. Their choice should be anyone that loves America and her citizens, and is willing to do whatever it takes to correct the many wrongs, and to allow America and her citizens to be proud and self-supporting.

Many Americans fit that description, including me. Many Americans have seen this country fall into disgrace and dependency. Many would honor an opportunity to serve this nation and her citizens. Many already know a friend, neighbor, or relative that fits that description. We're allowed to write-in a candidate of our choice. We do NOT have to continue to vote for those the wealthy, the powerful, and the influential place on the ballots. I always write-in a candidate, and have never aided and abetted the damn crooks. I love this nation too much to damage it by voting for a professional politician. Besides, I have common sense and can use simple logic. I don't have to follow the sheep to slaughter.
While it is clear that you hold a deep love of country, it is equally clear that you attribute the same degree of selfless perception to enough of your fellow countrymen to carry the day in an election. I believe that to be a naive and simplistic stance.

What is needed is a fresh vision that can be transferred to the less insightful, and you are, so far, failing to supply that, other than to deal in laudable yet vague generalities.

While it is clear that you hold a deep love of country, it is equally clear that you attribute the same degree of selfless perception to enough of your fellow countrymen to carry the day in an election. I believe that to be a naive and simplistic stance.

What is needed is a fresh vision that can be transferred to the less insightful, and you are, so far, failing to supply that, other than to deal in laudable yet vague generalities.
You have the right to express your opinion, and I respect that right. But, obviously, we disagree.

yeah, I know what you mean. They did things like bring up a candidates wife having MS and her riding horses.

No one made fun of Stepford Ann's MS. they made fun of the fact that she took a $77,000 tax deduction for a dancing horse that someone else - not her - rode in the Olympics. I'm sorry you don't get that taking a $77,000 tax deduction for a fucking dancing horse doesn't wrankle a lot of working Americans who are struggling to make ends meet the wrong way.

They brought up BS about dogs on roof tops.

Uh, Romney was the one who brought up putting his dog on a roof top. He just didn't realize how bad it sounded to those of us who arent' creepy ass Mormons.

They made fun of people's daughters who were not even candidates. They smeared family and friends and didn't run on their records.

What are you babbling about here, spanky?

And for that they lost the mid-terms bigger then ever before. So yeah, I get your point.

Guy, the Midterms were the lowest turnout since WWII. You didn't win, Apathy did.

yeah, I know what you mean. They did things like bring up a candidates wife having MS and her riding horses.

No one made fun of Stepford Ann's MS. they made fun of the fact that she took a $77,000 tax deduction for a dancing horse that someone else - not her - rode in the Olympics. I'm sorry you don't get that taking a $77,000 tax deduction for a fucking dancing horse doesn't wrankle a lot of working Americans who are struggling to make ends meet the wrong way.

They brought up BS about dogs on roof tops.

Uh, Romney was the one who brought up putting his dog on a roof top. He just didn't realize how bad it sounded to those of us who arent' creepy ass Mormons.

They made fun of people's daughters who were not even candidates. They smeared family and friends and didn't run on their records.

What are you babbling about here, spanky?

And for that they lost the mid-terms bigger then ever before. So yeah, I get your point.

Guy, the Midterms were the lowest turnout since WWII. You didn't win, Apathy did.

Who woulda thunk it, apathy gave the republicans Congress.

You poor thing

You have the right to express your opinion, and I respect that right. But, obviously, we disagree.

Quick question. I know a guy who was in the US Army between (roughly) the years of 1951 and 1963. He never saw combat in Korea though he was in the military....the Army sent his unit to Germany. I remember one day we were watching television and ABC's Wide World of Sports came on and was covering a skiing competition in Germany and he remarked that he skied on the same slopes and had stood in that exact place where the announcers were standing as they interviewed men who completed their runs.

I heard of another guy who spent upwards of ten years in
Washington working in the legislative bodies as both a US Congressman and a US Senator. He didn't get much signature legislation accomplished as a Congressman but became one of the leading Senators delivering tons of pork for his constituents in Texas .

One was my father and the other was Phil Gramm.

I would submit that the professional politician delivered much more to this nation than my father did. The "professional politicians" have delivered us the highest standard of living the world has ever seen, the strongest military ever fielded, and one of the most (if not the most) robust science infrastructures on the globe. Have they gotten everything perfect? No. Far from it. Have they done a good job? Absolutely.

...I would submit that the professional politician delivered much more to this nation than my father did. The "professional politicians" have delivered us the highest standard of living the world has ever seen, the strongest military ever fielded, and one of the most (if not the most) robust science infrastructures on the globe. Have they gotten everything perfect? No. Far from it. Have they done a good job? Absolutely.
I would submit that The People of the United States have delivered us the (former) highest standard of living, the strongest military ever fielded, and one of the most robust science infrastructures on the planet.

Politicians have merely presided over and regulated and exploited and oftentimes retarded that onward march of The People.

...I would submit that the professional politician delivered much more to this nation than my father did. The "professional politicians" have delivered us the highest standard of living the world has ever seen, the strongest military ever fielded, and one of the most (if not the most) robust science infrastructures on the globe. Have they gotten everything perfect? No. Far from it. Have they done a good job? Absolutely.
I would submit that The People of the United States have delivered us the (former) highest standard of living, the strongest military ever fielded, and one of the most robust science infrastructures on the planet.

Politicians have merely presided over and regulated and exploited and oftentimes retarded that onward march of The People.

Really?

All one need do is spend 10 minutes on this forum to quickly realize that very few persons in the aggregate could formulate the mix of laws, regulations, free market capitalism, military and scientific investments that delivered this nation to where it is. Roughly half here believe the government is evil. An out the same percentage feel that 50 individual efforts in the aforementioned disciplines would yield greater results.

Basically, the professional politicians have been the grown ups steering the car.

Why some like Ted Cruz want to dismantle the car all together is crazy; voting for morons like him crazier still.

...All one need do is spend 10 minutes on this forum to quickly realize that very few persons in the aggregate could formulate the mix of laws, regulations, free market capitalism, military and scientific investments that delivered this nation to where it is...
Law and regulations do not make an economy.

People do.

Laws and regulations do not make scientific progress.

People do.

Laws and regulations do not create a powerful military.

People do.

The People, God bless them.

If you consider yourself superior to The People, then you have lost your way as an American.

If you consider The People incapable of holding a place in our society superior to that of government, then you have lost your way as an American.

...All one need do is spend 10 minutes on this forum to quickly realize that very few persons in the aggregate could formulate the mix of laws, regulations, free market capitalism, military and scientific investments that delivered this nation to where it is...

People do.

People do.

People do.

If you consider yourself superior to The People, then you have lost your way as an American.

If you consider The People incapable of holding a place in our society superior to that of government, then you have lost your way as an American.

After all, the professional politicians who charted the course come from the ranks of the people.

People do.

People do.

People do.

After all, the professional politicians who charted the course come from the ranks of the people.
You're getting warmer...

Forum List

Back