Why Hillary will win in 2016

Voted twice for Obama.
Once should have been enough of a lesson.

You voted for Obama?
He voted for the prick......twice.
Guilty as charged.

More fool, I...
It's rare when someone actually admits to doing such a thing.....

I voted for him, twice, and would do it again. He towered over all other candidates.

How is Hillary a "proven leader"? Is it some kind of Alinsky fantasy (bye the way Hillary was a big fan of Alinsky in college). Hillary never had a real job that wasn't arranged by her husband in trade for ignoring his serial abuse of women. From Rose law firm to the Arkansas mafia it was Bubba Bill who abused the women and pulled the political strings. Bill even pardoned FALN terrorists doing time in NY prison allegedly to get the radical Hispanic vote on board for Hillary's short stint as a carpetbag US Senator in which she showed little leadership and never completed even a first term. She called in sick after Benghazi and resigned as Secretary of State for undisclosed health reasons.The only thing Hillary has going for her is the liberal media which she pretends to mock.
I think the Democrats would have been better served to let Hillary win and prep Obama for 8 years down the road......but they were afraid she would get her clock cleaned by McCain and possibly Romney. Obama proved to be a ruthlessly dishonest campaigner. It was literally breathtaking the depths he was willing to go. Even rigging debate number two. He had no incentive for number one because he knew the election was rigged. But when Romney kicked his ass, he set up a trick question with the moderator, and Romney folded down the stretch. Now look at the fucken mess we're in today. Romney would have had Congress working again.......but now all we have is shitforbrains making legacy deals with our enemies and DC is broken.

Voted twice for Obama.

You voted for Obama?
Guilty as charged.

More fool, I...

I voted for him, twice, and would do it again. He towered over all other candidates.
527614_374985965867265_1206237769_n.jpg

How is Hillary a "proven leader"? Is it some kind of Alinsky fantasy (bye the way Hillary was a big fan of Alinsky in college). Hillary never had a real job that wasn't arranged by her husband in trade for ignoring his serial abuse of women. From Rose law firm to the Arkansas mafia it was Bubba Bill who abused the women and pulled the political strings. Bill even pardoned FALN terrorists doing time in NY prison allegedly to get the radical Hispanic vote on board for Hillary's short stint as a carpetbag US Senator in which she showed little leadership and never completed even a first term. She called in sick after Benghazi and resigned as Secretary of State for undisclosed health reasons.The only thing Hillary has going for her is the liberal media which she pretends to mock.
Conservative infatuation with Alinsky

Liberals haven't cared in thirty years

Voted twice for Obama.

You voted for Obama?
Guilty as charged.

More fool, I...

And we're all paying for it. Thanks.

You voted for Obama?
Guilty as charged.

More fool, I...

He means well........

:dance:

Not you Sonny - the other guy. :eusa_dance:
I'm sorry. I didn't know that there was another Sonny on this forum.
I'm sure you are aware that debating radical partisans is a complete waste of time. Their minds are closed and not likely to ever open.

It may be a form of mental illness...or maybe just stupidity.

Then this ....

She's one of us....the little people. Lol! Hell, O looks like he was campaigning in poverty at 500 million.

Clinton to spend 37.92 for every vote in 2.5B campaign WashingtonExaminer.com#!
Hey! She is a women of the people you know...just ask any partisan D.

...read today she hasn't driven a car since 1996....you won't see that stated anywhere in the government run media.

:lmao:

About this "...read today she hasn't driven a car since 1996

A lot of people don't have occasion to drive a car. It has nothing to do with anything at all.

And ....you won't see that stated anywhere in the government run media"

Besides Fox, the US does not have "government run media".

Of course if an R hadn't driven a car since 1996, you and they lib media would scream ELITIST...but since she is a D, its cool.

Partisans...they're nuts.

First ladies don't drive
Agreed.

How far we have fallen....Dirty Harry Truman walked with Bess from the White House to the train station unaccompanied, when he left office.

Voted twice for Obama.

You voted for Obama?
Guilty as charged.

More fool, I...
Ultimately, it's far easier to fess-up than try to remember who you lied to... Honesty is the Best Policy... the lazy man's way... my way.

You voted for Obama?
Guilty as charged.

More fool, I...

The solution is simple...

Serve up better candidates than McSame and Mittens, both of whom made the Failed Messiah look like the best of two bad choices...

Thanks for backing us into a corner with crappy candidates and a lack of new ideas and vision, and making us feel like we had no other choice...

I'm sorry. I didn't know that there was another Sonny on this forum.
I'm sure you are aware that debating radical partisans is a complete waste of time. Their minds are closed and not likely to ever open.

Then this ....

She's one of us....the little people. Lol! Hell, O looks like he was campaigning in poverty at 500 million.

Clinton to spend 37.92 for every vote in 2.5B campaign WashingtonExaminer.com#!

...read today she hasn't driven a car since 1996....you won't see that stated anywhere in the government run media.

A lot of people don't have occasion to drive a car. It has nothing to do with anything at all.

Of course if an R hadn't driven a car since 1996, you and they lib media would scream ELITIST...but since she is a D, its cool.

First ladies don't drive
Agreed.

How far we have fallen....Dirty Harry Truman walked with Bess from the White House to the train station unaccompanied, when he left office.

JFK had his brains blown out in Dallas

Then this ....

First ladies don't drive
Agreed.

Lady Bird blew LBJ in the oval office....

...I bet you wish you could have taken her place.:uhoh3::D

Guilty as charged.

More fool, I...

Serve up better candidates than McSame and Mittens, both of whom made the Failed Messiah look like the best of two bad choices...

Thanks for backing us into a corner with crappy candidates and a lack of new ideas and vision, and making us feel like we had no other choice...
Considering the fact that the media will not allow any decent candidates to run for the GOP......figure the odds on that.
The second anyone worthwhile thinks about running, the lying press is out in full force making shit up about them.

Guilty as charged.

More fool, I...

Considering the fact that the media will not allow any decent candidates to run for the GOP......figure the odds on that.
The second anyone worthwhile thinks about running, the lying press is out in full force making shit up about them.

The only candidates that stand a chance are the ones with big money corporatist backing like Jeb and Hillary.

Everyone else is a side kick.

Then this ....

First ladies don't drive
Agreed.

?

First ladies don't drive
Agreed.

?
You need to check your history book...sonny.

Did you forget the presidents assassinated well BEFORE dirty Harry and JFK....see Dishonest Abe, James Garfield and the warmonger McKinley???

First ladies don't drive
Agreed.

?

Did you forget the presidents assassinated well BEFORE dirty Harry and JFK....see Dishonest Abe, James Garfield and the warmonger McKinley???

Are you somehow advocating for assassination, or did you just forget to check your meds today?

Because this exchange between yourself and Rightwinger looks absolutely batshit crazy to any sane person in the world. It also has nothing to do with the OP, which is:

Why Hillary will win in 2016

Here, in this case, the author of the OP is exercising a thing called sarcasm.

First ladies don't drive
Agreed.

?

WTF are you babbling about?

Forum List

Back