Why Hillary will win in 2016

Clinton will win because:

Demographics is Destiny.

That is what it comes down to

Republicans think they enter a Presidential race dead even

In fact, they are way behind before they even start. A Republican has to run a perfect election just to get to 270. If so, they will barely break 270

A Democrat has to just win one third of the electoral votes in battleground states to win

Yepp. the Blue Wall STARTS at 242 EV.

That is what Republicans don't get. Demographics work against them. Dems need to pick up 28 Electoral votes out of 100 in battleground states

That is why candidates like Cruz, Rubio and Paul are laughable. They will increase your victory margins in red states, but don't have a prayer in purple states

That is what Republicans don't get. Demographics work against them. Dems need to pick up 28 Electoral votes out of 100 in battleground states

Hillary will win because it is almost impossible for Republicans to win

The conservatives are also their own worst enemies. Instead of trying to attract more people, they seem happy to libel people, call them profane names, sound like 3 year olds then wonder why they are unpopular.

The answer is in the mirror folks.

Demographics is Destiny.

In fact, they are way behind before they even start. A Republican has to run a perfect election just to get to 270. If so, they will barely break 270

A Democrat has to just win one third of the electoral votes in battleground states to win

That is why candidates like Cruz, Rubio and Paul are laughable. They will increase your victory margins in red states, but don't have a prayer in purple states

The conservatives are also their own worst enemies. Instead of trying to attract more people, they seem happy to libel people, call them profane names, sound like 3 year olds then wonder why they are unpopular.

shhhhhhhhh ... don't tell them, it's working sooooo well !

:lmao:

tumblr_nmt3ahcPZX1rfd74uo3_1280.jpg

Demographics is Destiny.

Agree

Presidential elections do not come down to convincing those in Red states to vote for you
It comes down to convincing people in battleground states to vote for you

That means moving to the center and conservatives refuse to move an inch

bash and trash ^^^^^^^ got the RW's a black POTUS, and now you won't be happy until you get a woman elected?

Demographics is Destiny.

Gawd you're a moron, you just described left loons

Case in point right there.

Case in point right there.

Right back at ya Fake Fluke.

Make no mistake about it. I'm here and I'm going nowhere, until I'm called home. Then, my kids are directly behind me. Problem is - I have seen the outcome and it isn't pretty. I lived and worked in the Soviet Union. We are headed down that same road. Hell, just look at some of these responses. They actually welcome it. Frankly, I can't believe what I see in front of me any longer.
Nope, the "armchair" did nothing to me. Been busy working my fields. Will be again soon.

Tyranny IS here. Do you honestly believe that you have a "choice" as to whom you will vote for? You democrats will be LUCKY if the bitch even has a primary challenger. She has been anointed and coronated and, she WILL be the next president. Take that to the bank. On both sides of the political spectrum, we have (basically) morons who "claim" to represent the American people - while THEY get rich - paid for by business interests. We have career "politicians" who have to be carried in and out of their respective chambers. Most have an IQ of an idiot.

Now comes Hillary. It is reported that she will raise 2.5 BILLION dollars to run for an office that pays what? 350 thousand a year. You call that sound logic?

She has been involved in scandal after scandal after scandal after scandal and yet you, the american liberal excuses her behavior - just as you did Bill's because it's "Hillary".

And you claim there is no tyranny?

Sonny, my advice to you? Wake the hell up.
Hey, I'm fully awake, alert, and in complete control. Anything else?

:dance:

Not you Sonny - the other guy. :eusa_dance:
I'm sorry. I didn't know that there was another Sonny on this forum.
I'm sure you are aware that debating radical partisans is a complete waste of time. Their minds are closed and not likely to ever open.

It may be a form of mental illness...or maybe just stupidity.

Then this ....

She's one of us....the little people. Lol! Hell, O looks like he was campaigning in poverty at 500 million.

Clinton to spend 37.92 for every vote in 2.5B campaign WashingtonExaminer.com#!
Hey! She is a women of the people you know...just ask any partisan D.

...read today she hasn't driven a car since 1996....you won't see that stated anywhere in the government run media.

About this "...read today she hasn't driven a car since 1996

A lot of people don't have occasion to drive a car. It has nothing to do with anything at all.

And ....you won't see that stated anywhere in the government run media"

Besides Fox, the US does not have "government run media".

Of course if an R hadn't driven a car since 1996, you and they lib media would scream ELITIST...but since she is a D, its cool.

Partisans...they're nuts.

Hey, I'm fully awake, alert, and in complete control. Anything else?

I'm sure you are aware that debating radical partisans is a complete waste of time. Their minds are closed and not likely to ever open.

Then this ....

She's one of us....the little people. Lol! Hell, O looks like he was campaigning in poverty at 500 million.

...read today she hasn't driven a car since 1996....you won't see that stated anywhere in the government run media.

A lot of people don't have occasion to drive a car. It has nothing to do with anything at all.

Of course if an R hadn't driven a car since 1996, you and they lib media would scream ELITIST...but since she is a D, its cool.

First ladies don't drive

Then this ....

First ladies don't drive

Neither do Senators or Secretary of States.

Bill and Hillary Clinton are the most scandal-ridden and (potentially) corrupt husband-and-wife tag-team to ever soil the American political landscape.

We do not need more American political dynastic families - we need fewer - and we need newer, younger faces and ideas and energy, to move us forward.

I seriously doubt that the Republican clods who served-up McSame and Mittens are going to surprise us and provide such fresh faces and ideas and energy.

But we aren't going to get those things from the Billary Tag-Team, either.

Guaranteed.

McSame
McVain

Oy, how Republicans treat their losing candidates.
Good thing for me that I'm not a Republican, then, eh?

Having voted for Obumble twice - and holding my nose, both times, and having Buyer's Remorse, the minute I exited the booth.
Bet you'd vote for Kerry....
Nope. Didn't do it in 2004, either.

So why the repeated insanity?
Specify.

Hillary will win in 2016 because (Choose one)

1. Liberal Media
2. Low information voters
3. Free stuff
4. Cheating at the polls
5. She is a woman
6. The Republican was not Conservative enough

Now, I know Republicans will use all these excuses. But what will be their main whine?
Bill and Hillary Clinton are the most scandal-ridden and (potentially) corrupt husband-and-wife tag-team to ever soil the American political landscape.

We do not need more American political dynastic families - we need fewer - and we need newer, younger faces and ideas and energy, to move us forward.

I seriously doubt that the Republican clods who served-up McSame and Mittens are going to surprise us and provide such fresh faces and ideas and energy.

But we aren't going to get those things from the Billary Tag-Team, either.

Guaranteed.

We will be hearing a lot more of this as well.

One thing the right has no use for is proof. If a Dem is accused, they are guilty. Never mind that investigations have never turned up proof of guilt. That doesn't matter to RWs.

As for dynasties, the candidates will be Jeb and Hillary.

Under the Clinton presidency, the country prospered.

Under the Bushes, our taxes went up and we were very near financial collapse.

Only a fool, or the 1% would vote for another Bush.
You're darned tootin', that we'll be hearing a lot more of this...

Mostly because it's true...

America doesn't need any more reinforcement of the idea of political-dynasty families...

Clinton or Bush or Romney or Roosevelt or Harrison or Adams or whatever...

And - just as American didn't need 8 years of McSame (Bush Lite), America sure-as-hell doesn't need another 8 years of Billary (Obama Lite), either...

It doesn't matter a damn, how the Nation fared under the Billary tag-team...

That was during the 1992-2000 timeframe...

That was then...

This is now...

We need fresh ideas and fresh faces and fresh courage and fresh faith and fresh vision, to continue moving us forward...

The Boomers have had 25 years (or will have, by 2017... Bubba, the Shrub, then Obumble).

Time to give the Next-Gen'ers a shot at the title...

Time to pass the torch...

Billary is the Past...

Let her remain there...

America has moved on...

McSame
McVain

Oy, how Republicans treat their losing candidates.

Having voted for Obumble twice - and holding my nose, both times, and having Buyer's Remorse, the minute I exited the booth.

Specify.
Voted twice for Obama.
Once should have been enough of a lesson.

Specify.
Voted twice for Obama.

You voted for Obama?

Specify.
Voted twice for Obama.
Agreed.

And the Pubs might have gotten my vote, had they had the brains to run somebody more politically attractive than Mister Forty-Seven Percent...

How is Hillary a "proven leader"? Is it some kind of Alinsky fantasy (bye the way Hillary was a big fan of Alinsky in college). Hillary never had a real job that wasn't arranged by her husband in trade for ignoring his serial abuse of women. From Rose law firm to the Arkansas mafia it was Bubba Bill who abused the women and pulled the political strings. Bill even pardoned FALN terrorists doing time in NY prison allegedly to get the radical Hispanic vote on board for Hillary's short stint as a carpetbag US Senator in which she showed little leadership and never completed even a first term. She called in sick after Benghazi and resigned as Secretary of State for undisclosed health reasons.The only thing Hillary has going for her is the liberal media which she pretends to mock.

Forum List

Back