Why Hillary Will Win (probably)

Hey MORON Bush's tax cuts were much bigger for the POOR than they were for the rich, you ungrateful POS.

Uh, no, they didn't.

8-12-10tax-f1-infocus2.jpg

The 1990 recession began in July of 1990 and ended in March of 1991. Unemployment peakedJuly of 1992 and dropped from there. Clinton did come into office until the end of January 2003.

Another lie from Joe, lying is easy for Joe, it comes in every post.

If the recession was over, why did the American people kick out Poppy Bush so hard his ass bounced out of office?

I also like the bolded part.... Really? 2003?

What a fuckin liar, making up your own facts again.

Dumb shit, here it is, started in March 2001 and ended in November 2001.

Economists say recession began in March - Nov. 26 2001

Of course you don't consider CNN a good source.

Technically, it doesn't become a recession until you have TWO consequutive quarters of negative GDP Growth. So Bush just sat their watching the economy sink, and the only thing he could think of was 'Tax cuts for rich people". Which was the same thing he was proposing before the economy started sinking.

The Bush Crime Family gave us recessions and wars, and you want to put his brother in office. Brilliant!

Sorry, you don't read the links, and You can't fix stupid.

Take care liar.

The 1990 recession began in July of 1990 and ended in March of 1991. Unemployment peakedJuly of 1992 and dropped from there. Clinton did come into office until the end of January 2003.

If the recession was over, why did the American people kick out Poppy Bush so hard his ass bounced out of office?

Read my lips... no new taxes... Thousand points of light..

Sorry 1993, you knew what I meant.

One reason the kicked Bush out. "Read my lips." The recession was over in 1991 and the unemployment hit its highest in July of 1992. Go ahead a keep lying.

One reason the kicked Bush out. "Read my lips." The recession was over in 1991 and the unemployment hit its highest in July of 1992. Go ahead a keep lying.

Guy, most americans didn't pay his new taxes, which were necessary to save the banking system from collapsing.

Bush got his ass thrown out because regular working people were hurting, and we had another clueless rich guy saying "What recession?"

Read my lips... no new taxes... Thousand points of light..

So the THousand Points of LIght upset you. It was actually kind of a nice sentiment, even if Bush didn't understand what his speechwriter was trying to say.

Now, here's the thing. Bush actually did the right thing. Had he not, we'd have had the Great Recession a lot earlier. (Unfortunately, the banking reforms didn't follow.)

The real problem, Bush didnt' realize how crazy his own party had become.

Guy, most americans didn't pay his new taxes, which were necessary to save the banking system from collapsing.

Bush got his ass thrown out because regular working people were hurting, and we had another clueless rich guy saying "What recession?"

Except the recession had been over several months. All you have are lies and more lies.

Except the recession had been over several months. All you have are lies and more lies.

I got out of the Army in 1992. Recession wasn't over when I got out.

People booted Bush out because he was fucking incompetent. They didn't vote for his son becuase he was incompetent, so they stole the election.

But you guys go with Jeb. Maybe they won't notice this time.

I got out of the Army in 1992. Recession wasn't over when I got out.

People booted Bush out because he was fucking incompetent. They didn't vote for his son becuase he was incompetent, so they stole the election.

But you guys go with Jeb. Maybe they won't notice this time.

More lies, history proves you wrong, maybe you should learn it.

The history was- We threw BUsh's ass out so hard he bounced.

What you don't get is that the GOP had a winning Presidential Coalition from 1968, when Nixon got people like my parents to stop voting for Democrats, up until Bush got elected in 1988. A coalition of working class and business people.

Bush-41 fucked up so badly he managed to destroy that. He'd have been the last Republican President had Dubya not stolen the 2000 election.

What you don't get is that the GOP had a winning Presidential Coalition from 1968, when Nixon got people like my parents to stop voting for Democrats, up until Bush got elected in 1988. A coalition of working class and business people.

Bush-41 fucked up so badly he managed to destroy that. He'd have been the last Republican President had Dubya not stolen the 2000 election.

You know nothing about history or you would know when the recession ended. But no, you stick to your stupid lies. No help for someone as stupid as you.

What neither of you get, is that the elites don't give a shit who votes, and who they vote for. They have the press issue propaganda to tell the voters who to vote for, they manipulate polling data, and they manipulate the results. THEY decide who is going to win. They did it with Bush, and they did it with Obama. They always pick both candidates just to be sure, but they have a preference. Sometime their preference doesn't win, but they nearly always do. If their preference doesn't win, the VP is usually their man, so they will just assassinate the guy that was voted for. Even if the assassination fails, the surviving president will then be their man. In the end, the elites always win.

The people never win.

You're a blind partisan.

You didn't answer my question.

Why should i care about personal corruption that has no effect on my life?

You won't hear me bitching about E-mails or Monica's stained dress. You also won't hear me bitching about GW Bush's spotty National Guard Service or about who outed Valerie Plame.

None of that shit has any effect on my life.

Bush crashing the economy in 2008 caused me to suffer

His incompetence, his mismanagement, his stupidity had an effect on my life.

That's really the only standard one should judge people on.

Or as Ronald Reagan said, "Are you better off than you were four years ago?" Or 8 years ago.

Was I better off in 2000 than I was in 1992? Abso-fucking-lutely. My pay increased, my property was sold for twice what I paid for it in 1987. Clinton was good for me. And I was one of you right wing assholes who got upset because he LIED about a blow job.

Was I worse off in 2008 than I was in 2000? a 20% reduction in pay, a loss of 50% of my stock value and a my condo being worth only 50% of what i paid for it. Yes, I voted for that idiot twice and paid a steep price for it.

so if you guys are going to make this a Bush vs. Clinton argument, I am going to have to judge it based on what really matters to me.

Yes, we will be paying for the incompetence of W for years. But at least the rich are happy!

What neither of you get, is that the elites don't give a shit who votes, and who they vote for. They have the press issue propaganda to tell the voters who to vote for, they manipulate polling data, and they manipulate the results. THEY decide who is going to win. They did it with Bush, and they did it with Obama. They always pick both candidates just to be sure, but they have a preference. Sometime their preference doesn't win, but they nearly always do. If their preference doesn't win, the VP is usually their man, so they will just assassinate the guy that was voted for. Even if the assassination fails, the surviving president will then be their man. In the end, the elites always win.

The people never win.

Loosen your tinfoil hat.

You know nothing about history or you would know when the recession ended. But no, you stick to your stupid lies. No help for someone as stupid as you.

Yawn, guy, I know it breaks your heart that we threw the Bush Crime Family out in 1992.

But Bush broke the Republican coalition.

But you'll blame Obama's skin color and Hillary's vagina rather than this simple fact. Working people have figured out voting for Republicans is like Chickens voting for Colonel Sanders.

Forum List

Back