Why Hillary Will Win (probably)

After going through some of the debate after getting home early this morning...I'm more confident than ever about Hillary winning. The two or three candidates that worried me look as if they are still trying to articulate their positions. Still anything can happen in 15 months or whatever it is before the election but man is it lining up well for America.
Screen-Shot-2014-01-06-at-11.48.49-PM-800x552.png

God... I absolutely LOVE the arrogance coming from the Far Left this election-season, so far... keep it coming, Lefties.

Carly absolutely nails it, takes the old crow Shitlary and Obungles out at the knees and Sissy Matthews sits and takes it.

I don't know enough about Carly so far to say whether she is viable, but Man-Oh-Man, did she bitch-slap that (obviously Left-biased) reporter, or what?

Who said anything about Obama and his skin color, or Hillary and her vagina? Why is it important to bring up a person's sex or their skin color? Are you really that shallow or is that all you got for an argument. Man, as if your constant lying in post after post after post isn't enough, but now you stoop to another level of low. Could you have any less opinion of yourself?

Guy, when it gets right down to it, it's all about racism. The sooner you guys admit that, the sooner you can get help.
That's your opinion. It is not shared by a great many of your fellow countrymen.

Hillary will win because:

1. Democrats have a huge advantage in the electoral college
2. Republicans are running a weak field in a strong economy

Hillary will win because:

1. Democrats have a huge advantage in the electoral college
2. Republicans are running a weak field in a strong economy
View attachment 46699

Hate to inform you

But teapublicans will not be able to use the enonomy as a reason to vote for them
Unemployment keeps dropping, inflation is still low, the stock and housing markets are strong, gas is cheap

Obama was able to use the economy to his advantage in 2008....Republicans can't in 2016

New numbers show economy failing under record government regulation - National Conservative Examiner.com
After six years of "the change we need," theeconomy has officially stagnated and begun to decline for the fourth time. As Investors' Business Daily reported on Friday, the first-quarter GDP has now been revised to a loss of 0.7%, worsening the outlook on what was already the worst economic recovery since the Great Depression.

Overall economic growth under Obama has been absolutely dwarfed by the previous ten recoveries since WWII. Under the left's crippling big government policies, overall growth has been stifled at a mere 13.3%—less than half the average rate of all the other recoveries.

In other words, responding to a Democrat-created economic collapse by electing the most radical Marxist ideologue ever to sit in the Oval Office has cost us approximately $1.9 trillion in GDP and about $16,000 per household. That is how much more economic growth we would be experiencing right now if this "recovery" were merely average, rather than crawling along at the kind of agonizingly glacial pace that only comes with the left's incredibly hostile anti-business policies.

And defund everything Obama funded. There was a time when Ameicans aimed high....now it's aim as low as you can from the GOP.

is there any special reason you revived this DEAD topic, other than your side is losing in everyones mind and opinions ??

now it's aim as low as you can from the demoscum, your only candidate is going to prison, you all better find another jackass to ride the trail to doom !!
:up:

New numbers show economy failing under record government regulation - National Conservative Examiner.com
After six years of "the change we need," theeconomy has officially stagnated and begun to decline for the fourth time. As Investors' Business Daily reported on Friday, the first-quarter GDP has now been revised to a loss of 0.7%, worsening the outlook on what was already the worst economic recovery since the Great Depression.

Overall economic growth under Obama has been absolutely dwarfed by the previous ten recoveries since WWII. Under the left's crippling big government policies, overall growth has been stifled at a mere 13.3%—less than half the average rate of all the other recoveries.

In other words, responding to a Democrat-created economic collapse by electing the most radical Marxist ideologue ever to sit in the Oval Office has cost us approximately $1.9 trillion in GDP and about $16,000 per household. That is how much more economic growth we would be experiencing right now if this "recovery" were merely average, rather than crawling along at the kind of agonizingly glacial pace that only comes with the left's incredibly hostile anti-business policies.

You are pissing into the wind

Voters care about....Jobs, the value of their houses, their retirement fund, inflation, the price of gas
Whimpering about expected GDP, national debt and labor participation rate does not impact their daily lives

Republicans will not make progress whining about the economy

Who said anything about Obama and his skin color, or Hillary and her vagina? Why is it important to bring up a person's sex or their skin color? Are you really that shallow or is that all you got for an argument. Man, as if your constant lying in post after post after post isn't enough, but now you stoop to another level of low. Could you have any less opinion of yourself?

Guy, when it gets right down to it, it's all about racism. The sooner you guys admit that, the sooner you can get help.

I admit it, for the Democrats it's all about racism. They are the victims, they keep racism going and keep it in the fore front because without it, they are dead. Thanks for admitting it.

After going through some of the debate after getting home early this morning...I'm more confident than ever about Hillary winning. The two or three candidates that worried me look as if they are still trying to articulate their positions. Still anything can happen in 15 months or whatever it is before the election but man is it lining up well for America.

Hillary won't even be your nominee. Jeez.....she's a lying old hack. Let it go.

I love this dumb ass thread. Stat is on page one saying how strong the Hildabeast is with women. :lol:

That was in April.

Meanwhile....the latest polling indicates 2/3 rds of white women view Hillary unfavorably.

Jesus...you really can't fix stupid...and no one does stupid like Dims.

I admit it, for the Democrats it's all about racism. They are the victims, they keep racism going and keep it in the fore front because without it, they are dead. Thanks for admitting it.

Sometimes it IS about racism

I agree. For example....isn't Planned Parenthood killing 5X more black babies than white?

Isn't Planned Parenthood targeting vulnerable, poor, black women racist?

I think it is. :eusa_shifty:

Last edited:

Not as much as the Dems make it racism.

Rightwinger, I was accused of being a racist because I differed with the President about healthcare. Come on, what kind of lame argument is that? I was accused of being a racist because I didn't think Zimmerman was guilty. Wasn't Zimmerman hispanic? With certain posters, race is an issue and I know that. The vast majority doesn't care about the Presidents race and those that do think that way are, they are more accusing others of being racist than actual racists.

I agree. For example....isn't Planned Parenthood killing 5X more black babies than white racist?

Isn't Planned Parenthood targeting vulnerable, poor, black women racist?

I think it is. :eusa_shifty:

You are not going to win that one
Mothers decide what to do with their pregnancy. That is what Roe v Wade determined

You turning it racist doesn't prove anything

Not as much as the Dems make it racism.

Rightwinger, I was accused of being a racist because I differed with the President about healthcare. Come on, what kind of lame argument is that? I was accused of being a racist because I didn't think Zimmerman was guilty. Wasn't Zimmerman hispanic? With certain posters, race is an issue and I know that. The vast majority doesn't care about the Presidents race and those that do think that way are, they are more accusing others of being racist than actual racists.

I call bullshit

Show the post where you were called a racist for objecting to Obamacare. Show where ANYONE was called a racist

I get tired of that rightwing myth

Forum List

Back