Why I am a Republican

"It's easy to get disenchanted about our future."

Yeah, it takes a Reagan optimist to see through rosy glasses....

Actually, all it took was you. For 5 years people like you saw things through rose colored glasses, only to be slapped with a cold dose of reality when Obamacare didn't fulfill your utopian dream of insuring everyone.

Whoever said that reality had a liberal bias, lied.

Actually, all it took was you. For 5 years people like you saw things through rose colored glasses, only to be slapped with a cold dose of reality when Obamacare didn't fulfill your utopian dream of insuring everyone.

Indeed. America's on the wrong track now, but we can turn things around with a good dose of fiscal discipline.

Indeed. America's on the wrong track now, but we can turn things around with a good dose of fiscal discipline.

Not just fiscal discipline, overall discipline.

Actually, simpleminded jerk who so rapidly judges another, I called and emailed my congressional people with my disapproval and outright rejection of the healthcare plan even though I live in Massachusetts and was already enslaved by one. So it didn't personally matter to me but I tried for you all you judgemental bastard.

Actually, simpleminded jerk who so rapidly judges another, I called and emailed my congressional people with my disapproval and outright rejection of the healthcare plan even though I live in Massachusetts and was already enslaved by one. So it didn't personally matter to me but I tried for you all you judgemental bastard.

I've already negged you for your lack of respect. Your tirades betray any intelligence you have. Judgmental? Son, you make it easy.

I've already negged you for your lack of respect. Your tirades betray any intelligence you have. Judgmental? Son, you make it easy.

Negged you back for not having a clue.

Oooh. I'm shakin in my boots. I'm only 26, the OP is still in high school if I remember correctly, and frankly I find it embarrassing that he and I have more of a clue about whats wrong with America than you do. "It takes a Reagan optimist to see through rosy glasses?" Five years a member here and you can't give the OP the dignity to make an intelligent point?

I have plenty of a clue, it's you who needs to get one. Your little outburst bought you a one way ticket to my ignore list. I have not the precious time to waste on mindless sycophants like you. Good night.

Last edited:

Oooh. I'm shakin in my boots. I'm only 26, the OP is still in high school if I remember correctly, and frankly I find it embarrassing that he and I have more of a clue about whats wrong with America than you do. "It takes a Reagan optimist to see through rosy glasses?" Five years a member here and you can't give the OP the dignity to make an intelligent point?

I have plenty of a clue, it's you who needs to get one. Your little outburst bought you a one way ticket to my ignore list. I have not the precious time to waste on mindless sycophants like you. Good night.

Just because you think it takes a bunch of crap to make a point doesn't mean it can't be made in a single line. Your age is showing,,,,,badly by the way.

posted elsewhere in another thread...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_YQ8560E1w]Elbert Guillory: "Why I Am a Republican" - YouTube[/ame]

he lives jes' 20 miles up the road from me...

in a majority-black parish... in which he could comfortably be re-elected for as long as he wanted...

but he took a stand for what he felt is right...

jes' hope the left doesn't successfully smear him and squash him like a bug in the next election...

inb4 the 'tolerant" and "loving" and "caring" Liberals come in here and call him Uncle Tom/House N*G*ER for not conforming to their standard and expectations of blacks. If they count his children, they will question why he and his wife got "uppity" and didn't abort their children and add it to the pile of over 20,000,000 black fetuses since Roe v Wade.

Leviticus 18:21
And thou shalt not let any of thy seed pass through the fire to Molech, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD.

20,000,000 Aborted Black Children passed through the Incinerator,
Moloch Is Proud of you Eugenicist Progressives!

3+-+Visual+Representation+-+Moloch+-+Scriptural+Rendition.jpg

Last edited:
inb4 the 'tolerant" and "loving" and "caring" Liberals come in here and call him Uncle Tom/House N*G*ER for not conforming to their standard and expectations of blacks. If they count his children, they will question why he and his wife got "uppity" and didn't abort their children and add it to the pile of over 20,000,000 black fetuses since Roe v Wade.

20,000,000 Aborted Black Children passed through the Incinerator,
Moloch Is Proud of you Eugenicist Progressives!

3+-+Visual+Representation+-+Moloch+-+Scriptural+Rendition.jpg

hmmm... I can always count on The2ndAmendment to put the absolute ugliest possible spin on anything said...

The Republican party need people like him to tell the truth about the democrat party. (spelling intentional)

Republicans need to get rid of Boehner, he doesn't look friendly to me and I think he is a detriment to the party.

Here is someone else that should be brought to the fight against liberalisms.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb6Hv4nJ40U]ZoNation with Alfonzo Rachel: The Democratic Party's Long History of Racism - YouTube[/ame]

Here is another man from LA I would vote for president.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvYcDhKwEtg]Gov. Jindal: ObamaCare Website Just 'Tip Of The Iceberg' - YouTube[/ame]

Oh, a couple of problems with him and the democrats.

He is not white.

He really does have a funny name.

Last edited:
Yessiree, Here is a guy that has "used" the hated Federal government to get ahead in his life but wants to denigrate anyone else who is using the Federal government to get ahead in their life.

Of course he switched to being a Republican, he is a fucking hypocrite.

Yessiree, Here is a guy that has "used" the hated Federal government to get ahead in his life but wants to denigrate anyone else who is using the Federal government to get ahead in their life.

You forgot to call him an Uncle Tom, you stump broke toothless moron.

I see, you don't like what you perceive as affirmative action candidates. Not sure of your complaint both sides of the aisle use whatever means to get ahead. Only difference is that republicans don't expect sheeple loyalty for something someone else paid for.

Forum List

Back