Why I am a Republican

Yessiree, Here is a guy that has "used" the hated Federal government to get ahead in his life but wants to denigrate anyone else who is using the Federal government to get ahead in their life.

Of course he switched to being a Republican, he is a fucking hypocrite.

You forgot to call him an Uncle Tom, you stump broke toothless moron.
A truth speaking black republican is a threat to the lying lefty libtarded fools.

Blacks were helped by the GOP after the Civil War with free land, money, mules. What makes you think that the GOP did not give away freebies to blacks?

.....and it's not because he is a black man. He can convey the message better than any of the other republican clowns.

This is a critical point. Republicans from coast to coast would behoove themselves to listen carefully to the words in this Guillory spot. Straightforward, right in your face, no bullshit.

My guess is that most Republicans (including black Republicans) are so cowed by PC that they're afraid to talk like this. They're going in precisely the wrong direction, they should be taking this head on, at every freaking opportunity, pounding away. Until they do, the PC Police will remain in control and Democrats will keep their grip on black voters.

But I don't see this party figuring this out.

Last edited:
.....and it's not because he is a black man. He can convey the message better than any of the other republican clowns.

This is a critical point. Republicans from coast to coast would behoove themselves to listen carefully to the words in this Guillory spot. Straightforward, right in your face, no bullshit.

My guess is that most Republicans (including black Republicans) are so cowed by PC that they're afraid to talk like this. They're going in precisely the wrong direction, they should be taking this head on, at every freaking opportunity, pounding away. Until they do, the PC Police will remain in control and Democrats will keep their grip on black voters.

Why is that Mac? I thought the Republican party was populated by the more intelligent species of Americans? Is that not really the case? Seems like the supposed more intelligent Americans should be able to understand that without some support from the poorer, minority peoples of the USA, getting voted into any area that is not already gerreymandered is going to be an uphill battle.

But then again, most Repubs worship the ultra wealthy and have nothing to show for that either.

Nah, on second thought, the Repubs are not smart enough to figure this shit out. My bad.

YOU ARE CORRECT MAC. They won't figure this out either.

Why is that Mac? I thought the Republican party was populated by the more intelligent species of Americans? Is that not really the case? Seems like the supposed more intelligent Americans should be able to understand that without some support from the poorer, minority peoples of the USA, getting voted into any area that is not already gerreymandered is going to be an uphill battle.

But then again, most Repubs worship the ultra wealthy and have nothing to show for that either.

Nah, on second thought, the Repubs are not smart enough to figure this shit out. My bad.

I always enjoy it when partisan ideologues rant emotionally while still agreeing with me.

:laugh:

You don't understand Mac. He is not a Republican. He is just an unbiased observer. An unbiased observer who thinks that this "spot" filled with RW talking points delivered by a black man is something that black voters will respond to.............just because.

Actually, all it took was you. For 5 years people like you saw things through rose colored glasses, only to be slapped with a cold dose of reality when Obamacare didn't fulfill your utopian dream of insuring everyone.

Whoever said that reality had a liberal bias, lied.

Actually, simpleminded jerk who so rapidly judges another, I called and emailed my congressional people with my disapproval and outright rejection of the healthcare plan even though I live in Massachusetts and was already enslaved by one. So it didn't personally matter to me but I tried for you all you judgemental bastard.

I've already negged you for your lack of respect. Your tirades betray any intelligence you have. Judgmental? Son, you make it easy.

You are disrespectful and judgmental, TK, as much as anyone on the Board.

You were properly corrected.

I always enjoy it when partisan ideologues rant emotionally while still agreeing with me.

Do you think you are not partisan? Lol

tapatalk post

It's an uphill battle because of racism by minorities.

They're so racist that the truth doesn't matter. Never has.

It isn't the two parties that ate at fault it is the selfish nature of the American people. This includes the libertarian purists

tapatalk post

It isn't the two parties that ate at fault it is the selfish nature of the American people. This includes the libertarian purists

tapatalk post

"Selfish" is an evolutionary imperative. The quest to survive is part of human nature. The attempt to suppress our natural tendencies is the basis of most societies, yet to deny that these are our natural foundations is dangerous.

the media seems to be pretty quiet about this

--LOL

good for him

Opelousas Sen. Elbert Guillory has jumped to the Republican Party, becoming Louisiana's only black state senator in the GOP.

Guillory announced Friday that he's leaving the Democratic Party. Meg Casper, spokeswoman for the Secretary of State's Office, said Guillory filed paperwork on Wednesday registering as a Republican.

The state Republican Party said Guillory is Louisiana's first black GOP state senator since Reconstruction. The move brings the number of Republicans to 25 in the 39-member Senate chamber.

The party switch wasn't entirely surprising.

Guillory often votes conservatively on social issues, and he's been a regular ally of Republican Gov. Bobby Jindal. He was registered Republican previously, switching to the Democratic Party in December 2006, before running for a legislative seat.

"Although we have always counted on Sen. Guillory for his conservative votes, we are glad to see that he has made it official," Sen. Danny Martiny, R-Kenner, chairman of the Senate's GOP delegation, said in a statement.

The chairman of the Republican Party of Louisiana, Roger Villere, praised Guillory's party switch, while the Louisiana Democratic Party called it a "craven display of political opportunism."

The chair of the Louisiana Legislative Black Caucus said the political party change won't oust Guillory from the caucus, which otherwise includes only Democrats.

"A member's party affiliation is of no moment to his or her membership as a LLBC member. Sen. Guillory remains a full-fledged member of our caucus," Rep. Katrina Jackson, D-Monroe, said in a statement.

An attorney, Guillory is in his second term in the Louisiana Senate and is chairman of the Senate Retirement Committee. He had previously served two years in the House of Representatives. He represents the 24th District, a majority black district covering parts of Lafayette and St. Landry parishes

News from The Associated Press

So you've got an avatar of the Grinch....and you're praising the Republican party. You just can't make this shit up.

Do you think you are not partisan? Lol

tapatalk post

For which party?

tapatalk post

"Selfish" is an evolutionary imperative. The quest to survive is part of human nature. The attempt to suppress our natural tendencies is the basis of most societies, yet to deny that these are our natural foundations is dangerous.

And this is how we end up with ideology that is not workable in the modern world.

We don't live in caves, Uncensored.

Forum List

Back