why i don't believe in legalized marijuana

What Is a Genius IQ Score?​

By
Kendra Cherry
Updated on August 03, 2020

IQ or EQ: Which One Is More Important?

IQ Scores

Illustration by Joshua Seong. © Verywell, 2018.

A Breakdown of IQ Scores​

The average score on an IQ test is 100. These labels are often given for IQ scores:

• 1 to 24: Profound mental disability
  • 25 to 39: Severe mental disability
  • 40 to 54: Moderate mental disability
  • 55 to 69: Mild mental disability
  • 70 to 84: Borderline mental disability
  • 85 to 114: Average intelligence
  • 115 to 129: Above average or bright
  • 130 to 144: Moderately gifted
  • 145 to 159: Highly gifted
  • 160 to 179: Exceptionally gifted
  • 180 and up: Profoundly gifted
Do You Have a Genius IQ Score?
The only thing an IQ test really measures is how well you do on IQ tests.

correct - but it still is a useful measure of it. simple deductions to the most complex- etc
I was given my first IQ test when I was 12 and I scored absurdly high on it. Not even going to give the score because I don't believe I am that smart and never have. I was on the autism spectrum before there was such a thing. Instead of trying to study me like an interesting specimen all those child psychologists should have been telling me how to live in the real world. Pot was a godsend for me. It slowed my thoughts into something more orderly and manageable.

I believe some of you folks are lazy... You are picking the low hanging fruit which is 'Marijuana'... Inattentive drivers have been around sense the wheel was invented... Not one poster has provided any substantial documentation to prove these accusations... Somebody please start taking video's while you are driving of these pot smokers...

I would be willing to go as far as to say, I bet smart phones cause more reckless driving and accidents than Marijuana...

Some people are just phucking stupid and can't drive... You add on all the distractions that are in vehicles + the low IQ driver, disaster awaits...

I use Marijuana, imagine that... I don't smoke it, I consume homemade edibles... 2000 hours every evening I slam down some Jell-O based gummies... Some folks drink Rye Whiskey... Some folks drink Vodka made out of tators...

Most drivers are at best part-time drivers at best... The spend less than 10 hours a week behind the steering wheel and they have their smart phone in one hand and the other hand is adjusting the volume on their
8-Track...

I was given my first IQ test when I was 12 and I scored absurdly high on it. Not even going to give the score because I don't believe I am that smart and never have. I was on the autism spectrum before there was such a thing. Instead of trying to study me like an interesting specimen all those child psychologists should have been telling me how to live in the real world. Pot was a godsend for me. It slowed my thoughts into something more orderly and manageable.

i have a close relative that is an aspie. i get everything you just said.

lol

well, to God all are worthwhile... until He gets fed up with them and allows them to pitch themselves into the Fire for all eternity..

and yet.. now that i think about it.. God really has or doesn't seem to have much to d o with people pitching themselves into Hell... they do it to themselves bc they cannot stand to be in the presence of absolute holiness/goodness.. According to my best info, they meet Jesus... cannot take His Truth and so... I'm off to Hell, thank you!

guess its time to pray for MG
Your weak God who can't destroy evil is a farce.

Reefer Madness wasn't as much about marijuana as it was about segregation. The goal of Reefer Madness was to demonize matijuana and keep whites out of black jazz clubs where marijuana was heavily used.
before you said you never watched it.....so now you are saying you did?....

Forum List

Back