why i don't believe in legalized marijuana

I have read some things about marijuana.. damages chromosomes, lowers your IQ

but if that were all that was involved, I may think legalization is... well, a matter of freedom, the freedom to harm yourself if you choose..

The reason I'm against it is that since it was legalized in this one state I drive through often I have noticed... Well, I used to tell people that these were some of the best drivers I've seen in the nation (I travel a lot). Now, they seem to be the worst

so yeh, it's like legalizing and improving on road hazards instead of fixing them

driving is dangerous enough as it is

No doubt. Time and time again, either alone or with my wife or the kids and all of us together, we find ourselves behind, beside, in front of actively driving drivers operating motor vehicles WHILE smoking fucking pot. In many of these instances said pot smoking drivers are swerving to one side or the other, hesitating at stop lights or running them. Doesn't take a whole hell of a lot of brains to comprehend the severe dangers involved. But . . . we live in an anything goes, so long as it suits our rulers' latest whims, sort of world. Happy fucking day.

mine is about that high also

big deal

I would like to know that thedrivers next to me on the road are "all there"

bullshit.jpg

And you think people didn’t get high and drive before legalization?

Even five years ago I for one cannot recall smelling the stink of pot at anytime while driving down any road we regularly drive or on longer road trips. This driving while smoking is a RECENT trend and a prevailing one.

Don’t laugh, but when I was in the Navy, they actually showed us Reefer Madness as an anti drug training movie.
Reefer Madness wasn't as much about marijuana as it was about segregation. The goal of Reefer Madness was to demonize matijuana and keep whites out of black jazz clubs where marijuana was heavily used.

lol

well, to God all are worthwhile... until He gets fed up with them and allows them to pitch themselves into the Fire for all eternity..

and yet.. now that i think about it.. God really has or doesn't seem to have much to d o with people pitching themselves into Hell... they do it to themselves bc they cannot stand to be in the presence of absolute holiness/goodness.. According to my best info, they meet Jesus... cannot take His Truth and so... I'm off to Hell, thank you!

guess its time to pray for MG

God hates us all. Save for the infantry. Of course, that doesn't mean we must hate him back. I certainly don't. I mean, how can anyone alive not love a good Cosmic joke from time to time? On or around 2020 the forward civilizational march of mankind did one giant about face and began marching the opposite direction, back into the ancient shadows of open barbarism and extreme anti-human violence. God surely slaps his knee . . .

170 is barely high enough to write home about.

What Is a Genius IQ Score?​

By
Kendra Cherry
Updated on August 03, 2020

IQ or EQ: Which One Is More Important?

IQ Scores

Illustration by Joshua Seong. © Verywell, 2018.

A Breakdown of IQ Scores​

The average score on an IQ test is 100. These labels are often given for IQ scores:

• 1 to 24: Profound mental disability
  • 25 to 39: Severe mental disability
  • 40 to 54: Moderate mental disability
  • 55 to 69: Mild mental disability
  • 70 to 84: Borderline mental disability
  • 85 to 114: Average intelligence
  • 115 to 129: Above average or bright
  • 130 to 144: Moderately gifted
  • 145 to 159: Highly gifted
  • 160 to 179: Exceptionally gifted
  • 180 and up: Profoundly gifted
Do You Have a Genius IQ Score?

So Sagan's IQ excuses American families' deaths by pot smoking piece of shit drivers out on the road?

i addressed one specific part of the OP.

howeverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr......................

i also said to start with LEGAL drugs. that would be BIGPHARMA.

then the other drug - alcohol.

What Is a Genius IQ Score?​

By
Kendra Cherry
Updated on August 03, 2020

IQ or EQ: Which One Is More Important?

IQ Scores

Illustration by Joshua Seong. © Verywell, 2018.

A Breakdown of IQ Scores​

The average score on an IQ test is 100. These labels are often given for IQ scores:

• 1 to 24: Profound mental disability
  • 25 to 39: Severe mental disability
  • 40 to 54: Moderate mental disability
  • 55 to 69: Mild mental disability
  • 70 to 84: Borderline mental disability
  • 85 to 114: Average intelligence
  • 115 to 129: Above average or bright
  • 130 to 144: Moderately gifted
  • 145 to 159: Highly gifted
  • 160 to 179: Exceptionally gifted
  • 180 and up: Profoundly gifted
Do You Have a Genius IQ Score?
Ashton Kutcher is a genius. James Woods is definitely a genius.

HaHaHa, that is why the most beneficial use you can find for it is trolling a mindless internet message board.

Whilst I agree, trolling internet strangers can be quite amusing—when conducted in reasonable daily moderation. Wake up, have breakfast, hike an hour up and down the mountain, sign on to the PC, troll lefties on USMB for a couple hours. Something like that?

Forum List

Back