why i don't believe in legalized marijuana

before you said you never watched it.....so now you are saying you did?....
No. I have never seen it. I did come across the reason why it was made and who the driving force behind it was. It was made to use Marijuana to scare whites out of the very popular black jazz clubs. It was made using wealth of William Randolph Hurst at the request of FBI Agent Harry Ainslinger.

The freaking pot head hypocrites want to lock up some poor schlep for smoking a cigarette in an unauthorized area (all outdoors in NYC) but at the same time they want to legalize the manufacture, sale and use of a similar but more toxic product. You almost have to laugh when the pot-head crowd tries to tell you that inhaling the noxious weed is good for you. Every time we get a democrat administration we have to suffer through government made commercials showing the horrific effects of cancer resulting from cigarette smoking but they want to legalize the manufacture and sale of a product that has ten times the toxic junk as tobacco has. Go figure.

I have read some things about marijuana.. damages chromosomes, lowers your IQ

but if that were all that was involved, I may think legalization is... well, a matter of freedom, the freedom to harm yourself if you choose..

The reason I'm against it is that since it was legalized in this one state I drive through often I have noticed... Well, I used to tell people that these were some of the best drivers I've seen in the nation (I travel a lot). Now, they seem to be the worst

so yeh, it's like legalizing and improving on road hazards instead of fixing them

driving is dangerous enough as it is

Well, alcohol is still legal. Maybe one day we'll have driverless cars and things will be better.

But driving while high is illegal.

Literally everyone I know left or right, all in their mid fifties smokes a few puffs. Not one has gone insane and all are productive people with some in business for themselves. Pay taxes, own homes and live a normal productive lifestyle.
Doesn't matter to me if legal or not. Still gonna get it, and still going to have my few puffs regardless of what some Karen Nanny Statist left or right has to say about it. Hell, I even voted Trump.
My body, my choice. Just like the mother fucking vaccine.

Doesn't it suck when you can't control others?

In fact, I believe I will step out in the garage right now, next to my expensive gas powered toys and have a puff and no one can do jack shit about it.
:smoke:

No. I have never seen it. I did come across the reason why it was made and who the driving force behind it was. It was made to use Marijuana to scare whites out of the very popular black jazz clubs. It was made using wealth of William Randolph Hurst at the request of FBI Agent Harry Ainslinger.
i dont remember black people being mentioned in the movie....Ainslinger was the commissioner of the Federal Bureau of Narcotics ....

The reason I'm against it is that since it was legalized in this one state I drive through often I have noticed... Well, I used to tell people that these were some of the best drivers I've seen in the nation (I travel a lot). Now, they seem to be the worst
This fails as a hasty generalization fallacy.

Your subjective, anecdotal observations are devoid of fact and documented evidence, and in no manner ‘justify’ not decriminalizing marijuana.

Whilst I agree, trolling internet strangers can be quite amusing—when conducted in reasonable daily moderation. Wake up, have breakfast, hike an hour up and down the mountain, sign on to the PC, troll lefties on USMB for a couple hours. Something like that?
No, more like reaffirm the fact that rightists are liars, hypocrites, and authoritarian reactionaries who seek to compel conformity and punish dissent.

i dont remember black people being mentioned in the movie....Ainslinger was the commissioner of the Federal Bureau of Narcotics ....
They were not. But jazz was. Ainslinger wanted to keep white people out of the black jazz clubs. He was not a fan of race mixing. As head of the narcotics bureau he worked very hard to make marijuana illegal in 1937 one year after Reefer Madness was released.

Aside from blacks and whites smoking pot and listening to jazz together what could possibly have set Ainslinger off? Why would he want whites to avoid black jazz clubs? It was a song. A song so dangerous that the Feberal Bureau of Narcotics agents arrested and harassed anyone singing that song. It was only sung in the black jazz clubs. Every singer stopped but one, Billie Holiday.

Today, right now, you can use You Tube to find an actual video of Billie Holiday, Lady Day, singing Strange Fruit. It might get whites to start thinking and they couldn't have that.

Had it not been for Ainslinger's personal vendetta, there would never have been a Reefer Madness nor any laws against marijuana either.

It's 20:08... Guess what I just done?

1637216035815.png

All you Karen's can kiss my ass...

Forum List

Back