Why I dont want the govt to send checks to americans

Not only is it unconstitutional, it will normalize the freakazoid far left's policies.
Only a Trumpleton could call Big Fat Don's plan to send helicopter money a far left policy. BTW, it isn't unconstitutional nitwit.
Where does the constitution give the gov the power to give taxes to americans [sic] for relief?

Article 1, Section 8.

Now I've given away the answer to the riddle in post 105. Didn't think it was that hard.
Lol where does it state it can give certain ibdividuals money?

I don't see any need for it either.
The government bankrupts you via shutdown mandates and you lose your income.

Yet you likely supported farmer bailouts who also were affected via government mandates.

So in conclusion FUCK AVERAGE JOE?

Please explain your logic
What is the world does Average Joe have to do with my opinion that we don't need to give everyone a 1000 dollars. And I never said anything about any farmer bailouts.

I don't see any need for it either.
The government bankrupts you via shutdown mandates and you lose your income.

Yet you likely supported farmer bailouts who also were affected via government mandates.

So in conclusion FUCK AVERAGE JOE?

Please explain your logic
What is the world does Average Joe have to do with my opinion that we don't need to give everyone a 1000 dollars. And I never said anything about any farmer bailouts.
My post was very articulate. No confusion.

DID YOU SUPPORT THE BAIL OUTS FOR THE FARMERS?

Do you not equally support Americans displaced from their incomes because of government actions?

The comparison is VERY VALID.

Not only is it unconstitutional, it will normalize the freakazoid far left's policies.
Only a Trumpleton could call Big Fat Don's plan to send helicopter money a far left policy. BTW, it isn't unconstitutional nitwit.
Where does the constitution give the gov the power to give taxes to americans [sic] for relief?

Article 1, Section 8.

Now I've given away the answer to the riddle in post 105. Didn't think it was that hard.

Look, I'm not gonna play stoopid games but as I told you if it clears your conscience just sign your check over to me and I'll find good use for it. I'll even name it after you.

The money would certainly help a lot of Americans that are not working right now and are struggling to pay bills and buy groceries, especially service workers that rely on tips more than they do an actual wage or salary. The amount of people it would help would outweigh the people that will abuse the $1,000 or don't need it as badly as others but a one size fits all approach like that may not be as effective. In my personal opinion having large amounts of loans sent to small and medium size businesses around the country so that they can continue to meet payroll and pay people while at home would be ideal. I would also suspend federal income tax temporarily so that people are taking home a little more money each week. Just a thought.

Besides miketx buying tranny hookers, how would one "abuse" the $1000.00?

"abuse" might have been the wrong word choice but I guess I meant people who would simply take advantage of the $1,000 versus the people who need it for actual financial survival due to this crisis.

How would someone take advantage?

They would be taking advantage by accepting money that they know they don't necessarily need. Money that is meant for people who are facing financial impacts by either losing their job or losing pay because of coronavirus. It would be an integrity issue for me.

The money would certainly help a lot of Americans that are not working right now and are struggling to pay bills and buy groceries, especially service workers that rely on tips more than they do an actual wage or salary. The amount of people it would help would outweigh the people that will abuse the $1,000 or don't need it as badly as others but a one size fits all approach like that may not be as effective. In my personal opinion having large amounts of loans sent to small and medium size businesses around the country so that they can continue to meet payroll and pay people while at home would be ideal. I would also suspend federal income tax temporarily so that people are taking home a little more money each week. Just a thought.

Besides miketx buying tranny hookers, how would one "abuse" the $1000.00?

"abuse" might have been the wrong word choice but I guess I meant people who would simply take advantage of the $1,000 versus the people who need it for actual financial survival due to this crisis.

How would someone take advantage?

They would be taking advantage by accepting money that they know they don't necessarily need. Money that is meant for people who are facing financial impacts by either losing their job or losing pay because of coronavirus. It would be an integrity issue for me.
And that is why I disagree with it. Every lowlife in the country will get it and blow it on hookers and blow.

Article 1, Section 8.

Look, I'm not gonna play stoopid games but as I told you if it clears your conscience just sign your check over to me and I'll find good use for it. I'll even name it after you.
Yep, thats what i thought.
Now hush your bullshit

Do you think this will all be cleared up and it will be life as normal in 30 days?
It could if we quit this social distancing bullcrap and just got it over with. Let everyone get the virus now and 30 days later the crisis will be over.

Dumbasses STILL arguing its constitutional but can't cite the constitution.
Its amazing how intellectual dishonest hacks can be.

Do you think this will all be cleared up and it will be life as normal in 30 days?
It could if we quit this social distancing bullcrap and just got it over with. Let everyone get the virus now and 30 days later the crisis will be over.
And given their age group we'd have a whole lot fewer republicans.
Maybe it would take out the entire duopoly and our country can thrive. Lol
Well if it gets into congress we'd finally get some new people in there. It's a who's who of elders now.

It is insane to send out checks. As mentioned tax cuts, having landlords stop collecting rent for the rest of the year, stop toll collection on highways, stop state taxes of any kind, that kind of thing makes more sense.

People are against it now but start having the govt hand out "free" money to these imbeciles and their politics will change.
"Hey man, this aint so bad. Lets vote for these extreme leftists and get more free shit"
A perfect example is democrats and the welfare system. The "new plantation" as some call it.
Dependence on the federal govt is regressive and flat out stupid.
The "progressives" want to take us back to the 13th century england. A crisis is a perfect way to do it!
Now that you read this, go back to the medias fear mongering.
Good day.

The economy is contracting by $1 trillion. This could lead us into another Great Depression.

The Trump administration's attempts to increase fiscal stimulus contradicts this.

Bumper sticker slogans and shallow ideology does this country no good.

It is insane to send out checks. As mentioned tax cuts, having landlords stop collecting rent for the rest of the year, stop toll collection on highways, stop state taxes of any kind, that kind of thing makes more sense.
So who will pay the landlords bills?

It's gonna be a long recession.

Forum List

Back