Why I dont want the govt to send checks to americans

It’s either this or have unemployment at 15% for 10 years.. you know many are applying right now and will say they can’t return to work. I say help keep business open, invest invest! Stupid people will spend frivolously, putting the money back in, smart people will pay cc debt, invest properly.. I say 2,000 for two weeks, we go back to work happy healthy!

Once you are in Hell, it won’t matter what you carry. God keeps the records, not you, and you will never be able to pay your way in to Heaven.

A better thing they could do is tell Credit Card Companies to suspend interest on all credit cards for a month.
Got some high balances, Stumpy?
No, just thinking about how poor people like you overuse your credit cards.
I don't carry a balance.

Only a Trumpleton could call Big Fat Don's plan to send helicopter money a far left policy. BTW, it isn't unconstitutional nitwit.
Where does the constitution give the gov the power to give taxes to americans [sic] for relief?

Article 1, Section 8.

Now I've given away the answer to the riddle in post 105. Didn't think it was that hard.
Lol where does it state it can give certain ibdividuals money?

Look, I'm not gonna play stoopid games but as I told you if it clears your conscience just sign your check over to me and I'll find good use for it. I'll even name it after you.
Yep, thats what i thought.
Now hush your bullshit

You really need this spelled out?

Article 1 Section 8 says Congress appropriates funds. It doesn't pick over EVery LITtle THING it can use those funds for. It couldn't do that.

Holy Shit. What kind of AM radio are they cranking out there in Tennessee?

Dumbasses STILL arguing its constitutional but can't cite the constitution.
Its amazing how intellectual dishonest hacks can be.

Nobody popped up saying it's 'constitutional' --- YOU started out saying it isn't.

YOU got the burden of proof here.

Once you are in Hell, it won’t matter what you carry. God keeps the records, not you, and you will never be able to pay your way in to Heaven.

A better thing they could do is tell Credit Card Companies to suspend interest on all credit cards for a month.
Got some high balances, Stumpy?
No, just thinking about how poor people like you overuse your credit cards.
I don't carry a balance.
The Undead always pay off their balances in full.

The money would certainly help a lot of Americans that are not working right now and are struggling to pay bills and buy groceries, especially service workers that rely on tips more than they do an actual wage or salary. The amount of people it would help would outweigh the people that will abuse the $1,000 or don't need it as badly as others but a one size fits all approach like that may not be as effective. In my personal opinion having large amounts of loans sent to small and medium size businesses around the country so that they can continue to meet payroll and pay people while at home would be ideal. I would also suspend federal income tax temporarily so that people are taking home a little more money each week. Just a thought.

Besides miketx buying tranny hookers, how would one "abuse" the $1000.00?

"abuse" might have been the wrong word choice but I guess I meant people who would simply take advantage of the $1,000 versus the people who need it for actual financial survival due to this crisis.

How would someone take advantage?

They would be taking advantage by accepting money that they know they don't necessarily need. Money that is meant for people who are facing financial impacts by either losing their job or losing pay because of coronavirus. It would be an integrity issue for me.

Isn't everyone effected by the coronavirus?

The money would certainly help a lot of Americans that are not working right now and are struggling to pay bills and buy groceries, especially service workers that rely on tips more than they do an actual wage or salary. The amount of people it would help would outweigh the people that will abuse the $1,000 or don't need it as badly as others but a one size fits all approach like that may not be as effective. In my personal opinion having large amounts of loans sent to small and medium size businesses around the country so that they can continue to meet payroll and pay people while at home would be ideal. I would also suspend federal income tax temporarily so that people are taking home a little more money each week. Just a thought.

"abuse" might have been the wrong word choice but I guess I meant people who would simply take advantage of the $1,000 versus the people who need it for actual financial survival due to this crisis.

They would be taking advantage by accepting money that they know they don't necessarily need. Money that is meant for people who are facing financial impacts by either losing their job or losing pay because of coronavirus. It would be an integrity issue for me.
And that is why I disagree with it. Every lowlife in the country will get it and blow it on hookers and blow.

Thanks for letting us in on your plans.....

Not only is it unconstitutional, it will normalize the freakazoid far left's policies.
People are against it now but start having the govt hand out "free" money to these imbeciles and their politics will change.
"Hey man, this aint so bad. Lets vote for these extreme leftists and get more free shit"
A perfect example is democrats and the welfare system. The "new plantation" as some call it.
Dependence on the federal govt is regressive and flat out stupid.
The "progressives" want to take us back to the 13th century england. A crisis is a perfect way to do it!
Now that you read this, go back to the medias fear mongering.
Good day.

Get to work. Get a job. Earn your keep.

Maybe I missed something, but last I checked, we were $22 Trillion plus, in debt. We don't have money to hand out.

I'm not.

Yes but not in the same way. There are millions of people who are still being paid, still mostly living life as they were just minus some luxuries like dining out or going to a concert, but there are also millions of people that no longer have a job, no longer have an income, no longer have a business. So yes, everyone is affected by it because its nationwide, but not everyone is impacted by it in way that is deserving of free money in my opinion.

So who will pay the landlords bills?

Generally, if they have been in business a few years they already own the property. So their only expense is real estate tax to the town or city and since the state caused it, they should not have to pay this year either.

I'm not.

You live under a rock?

Not only is it unconstitutional, it will normalize the freakazoid far left's policies.
People are against it now but start having the govt hand out "free" money to these imbeciles and their politics will change.
"Hey man, this aint so bad. Lets vote for these extreme leftists and get more free shit"
A perfect example is democrats and the welfare system. The "new plantation" as some call it.
Dependence on the federal govt is regressive and flat out stupid.
The "progressives" want to take us back to the 13th century england. A crisis is a perfect way to do it!
Now that you read this, go back to the medias fear mongering.
Good day.

The economy is contracting by $1 trillion. This could lead us into another Great Depression.

The Trump administration's attempts to increase fiscal stimulus contradicts this.

Bumper sticker slogans and shallow ideology does this country no good.
Pass an amendment. Then prepare for full statism.
All I'm sayin

Where does the constitution give the gov the power to give taxes to americans [sic] for relief?

Article 1, Section 8.

Now I've given away the answer to the riddle in post 105. Didn't think it was that hard.
Lol where does it state it can give certain ibdividuals money?

Look, I'm not gonna play stoopid games but as I told you if it clears your conscience just sign your check over to me and I'll find good use for it. I'll even name it after you.
Yep, thats what i thought.
Now hush your bullshit

You really need this spelled out?

Article 1 Section 8 says Congress appropriates funds. It doesn't pick over EVery LITtle THING it can use those funds for. It couldn't do that.

Holy Shit. What kind of AM radio are they cranking out there in Tennessee?
Yea it can appropriate funds as long as it is an enumerated power you fucking MORON.
They dont get unlimited power.
Do you not understand with your stupid logic they could do whatever they want?
Read the fucking document! Read fucking intent!
You statist assholes are ok with them doing shit YOU agree with but when they do something you dont? THEN you bring up the constitution.
With your logic they could appropriate funds to kill everyone over 65 because it would be good for the economy

The constitution shows you it isnt constitutional.
The document ITSELF.
You illiterate fucking morons

The most well known founder of the statists, alexander Hamilton
This specification of particulars [the 18 enumerated powers of Article I, Section 8] evidently excludes all pretension to a general legislative authority, because an affirmative grant of special powers would be absurd as well as useless if a general authority was intended
You are morons

Forum List

Back