Why I dont want the govt to send checks to americans

Not only is it unconstitutional, it will normalize the freakazoid far left's policies.
People are against it now but start having the govt hand out "free" money to these imbeciles and their politics will change.
"Hey man, this aint so bad. Lets vote for these extreme leftists and get more free shit"
A perfect example is democrats and the welfare system. The "new plantation" as some call it.
Dependence on the federal govt is regressive and flat out stupid.
The "progressives" want to take us back to the 13th century england. A crisis is a perfect way to do it!
Now that you read this, go back to the medias fear mongering.
Good day.
I agree people need to learn to save their money

How can people "save money" when 80% of American Workers live paycheck to paycheck? Now because of ASSWIPE it's going to get worse.

Not only is it unconstitutional, it will normalize the freakazoid far left's policies.
People are against it now but start having the govt hand out "free" money to these imbeciles and their politics will change.
"Hey man, this aint so bad. Lets vote for these extreme leftists and get more free shit"
A perfect example is democrats and the welfare system. The "new plantation" as some call it.
The "progressives" want to take us back to the 13th century england. A crisis is a perfect way to do it!
Good day.
View attachment 313175
hey bro RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA obstruction quid pro quo were all conspiracy theories that you fell for hook line and sinker.

As Putin cracks jokes.

Putin trolls US, says Russia will "definitely" interfere in 2020 Presidential Election

Good day.
I agree people need to learn to save their money

How can people "save money" when 80% of American Workers live paycheck to paycheck? Now because of ASSWIPE it's going to get worse.
I don't live above my means
I'm not concerned about a work stoppage but will work while I can
Those asswipes are your fellow leftist's trump haters enjoy.

Good day.
View attachment 313175
hey bro RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA obstruction quid pro quo were all conspiracy theories that you fell for hook line and sinker.

As Putin cracks jokes.

Putin trolls US, says Russia will "definitely" interfere in 2020 Presidential Election
and don't you like being made fun of? if You leftist's don't like why do y'all do retarded shit?

I could see the government sending a couple of thousand dollars to the job creators, buy why send even a dime to those making less than 50k per year? They'll probably just waste it on booze or drugs.

You are absolutely right. Do not budge from your constitutional principles. When your check arrives, just sign it over to me and I will take it from there.

The ones living paycheck to paycheck are irresponsible with their money, giving any of the Coronavirus aid money would be a big mistake.

Forum List

Back