Why I dont want the govt to send checks to americans

I didn't even BR(ING UP "general Wlelfare", Dumbass. If you're not even going to bother to look up the reference then don't bother to post.
:laughing0301:

You reference Art 1 Sec 8. DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT STATES?

The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Impostsand Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;

NOW he goes and looks it up. Meanwhile you CUT OUT the question I was answering ---- which wasn't even your question in the first place but which stated, quote:

Where does the constitution give the gov the power to give taxes to americans [sic] for relief?

Article 1, Section 8.

Now I've given away the answer to the riddle in post 105. Didn't think it was that hard.
Lol where does it state it can give certain ibdividuals money?

Nothing there about "general Welfare", white knight, so again cram it.

I might add that certain ibdividuals* also were given money when Katrina happened, in addition to George W. Bush giving all ibdividuals money and Gerald Ford apparently giving all ibdividuals money, which has been cited here although I don't remember it, which memory gap is kind of amazing given it was such a FUCKING CONSTITUTIONAL CRISIS and shit.

* they write like that in Tennessee, ya gotta roll wid it. That's why we kicked them out of Norf Cackalackee.
Where did I or TNHarley praise W or Gerry Ford for that unconstitutional shit?

Unlike you, we call out EVERYONE who ass fucks the Constitution.

I don't know if anyone "praised" it. You can maybe extrapolate that from the simple fact that I DIDN'T POST ANYTHING LIKE THAT.

Duh?

But, according to the OP all those must have been "unConstitutional" as well. Somehow I don't recall any Constitutional crises at ANY of those times. The Ford one I don't even remember at all. You'd think the crumbling of the Republic -- insert
hair-fire.gif
here --- would have left some kind of a mark. Can you find any?
None of that matters. Only the FACT that it was and remains unconstitutional and we are holding our political FUCKS to the proper standard.

I didn't even BR(ING UP "general Wlelfare", Dumbass. If you're not even going to bother to look up the reference then don't bother to post.
:laughing0301:

You reference Art 1 Sec 8. DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT STATES?

The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Impostsand Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;

NOW he goes and looks it up. Meanwhile you CUT OUT the question I was answering ---- which wasn't even your question in the first place but which stated, quote:

Article 1, Section 8.

Now I've given away the answer to the riddle in post 105. Didn't think it was that hard.
Lol where does it state it can give certain ibdividuals money?

Nothing there about "general Welfare", white knight, so again cram it.

I might add that certain ibdividuals* also were given money when Katrina happened, in addition to George W. Bush giving all ibdividuals money and Gerald Ford apparently giving all ibdividuals money, which has been cited here although I don't remember it, which memory gap is kind of amazing given it was such a FUCKING CONSTITUTIONAL CRISIS and shit.

* they write like that in Tennessee, ya gotta roll wid it. That's why we kicked them out of Norf Cackalackee.
Where did I or TNHarley praise W or Gerry Ford for that unconstitutional shit?

Unlike you, we call out EVERYONE who ass fucks the Constitution.

I don't know if anyone "praised" it. You can maybe extrapolate that from the simple fact that I DIDN'T POST ANYTHING LIKE THAT.

Duh?

But, according to the OP all those must have been "unConstitutional" as well. Somehow I don't recall any Constitutional crises at ANY of those times. The Ford one I don't even remember at all. You'd think the crumbling of the Republic -- insert
hair-fire.gif
here --- would have left some kind of a mark. Can you find any?
None of that matters. Only the FACT that it was and remains unconstitutional and we are holding our political FUCKS to the proper standard.

uh huh. Even though neither of you have been able to demonstrate HOW it's unConstitutional.

And did you raise the roof at those times over the same concerns then? Because I don't remember anyone coming up with this malarkey. What I think is somebody got an AM radio for Christmas and believes what he hears on it.

uh huh. Even though neither of you have been able to demonstrate HOW it's unConstitutional.
Motherfucker. I have done it repeatedly.

Here it is again:

9th and 10th Amendments

and some legislative intent:

James Madison, Federalist 41:
"Some, who have not denied the necessity of the power of taxation, have grounded a very fierce attack against the Constitution, on the language in which it is defined. It has been urged and echoed, that the power “to lay and collect taxes, duties, imposts, and excises, to pay the debts, and provide for the common defense and general welfare of the United States,’’ amounts to an unlimited commission to exercise every power which may be alleged to be necessary for the common defense or general welfare. No stronger proof could be given of the distress under which these writers labor for objections, than their stooping to such a misconstruction. Had no other enumeration or definition of the powers of the Congress been found in the Constitution, than the general expressions just cited, the authors of the objection might have had some color for it; though it would have been difficult to find a reason for so awkward a form of describing an authority to legislate in all possible cases."

Thomas Jefferson:
“The laying of taxes is the power, and the general welfare the purpose for which the power is to be exercised. They [Congress] are not to lay taxes ad libitum for any purpose they please; but only to pay the debts or provide for the welfare of the Union. In like manner, they are not to do anything they please to provide for the general welfare, but only to lay taxes for that purpose.”

Here it is again:

9th and 10th Amendments

"Some, who have not denied the necessity of the power of taxation, have grounded a very fierce attack against the Constitution, on the language in which it is defined. It has been urged and echoed, that the power “to lay and collect taxes, duties, imposts, and excises, to pay the debts, and provide for the common defense and general welfare of the United States,’’ amounts to an unlimited commission to exercise every power which may be alleged to be necessary for the common defense or general welfare. No stronger proof could be given of the distress under which these writers labor for objections, than their stooping to such a misconstruction. Had no other enumeration or definition of the powers of the Congress been found in the Constitution, than the general expressions just cited, the authors of the objection might have had some color for it; though it would have been difficult to find a reason for so awkward a form of describing an authority to legislate in all possible cases."

Thomas Jefferson:
“The laying of taxes is the power, and the general welfare the purpose for which the power is to be exercised. They [Congress] are not to lay taxes ad libitum for any purpose they please; but only to pay the debts or provide for the welfare of the Union. In like manner, they are not to do anything they please to provide for the general welfare, but only to lay taxes for that purpose.”

Yeah you did that before and it's just as funny today as it was the first day.

Again ---- THOSE ARE NOT THE CONSTITUTION. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Here it is again:

9th and 10th Amendments

Thomas Jefferson:

Yeah you did that before and it's just as funny today as it was the first day.

Again ---- THOSE ARE NOT THE CONSTITUTION. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
God you are fucking clueless.

Do you know the proper method of legislative interpretation?

Let's start there, you dumb fuck. Do you even know how courts interpret law?

Not only is it unconstitutional, it will normalize the freakazoid far left's policies.
People are against it now but start having the govt hand out "free" money to these imbeciles and their politics will change.
"Hey man, this aint so bad. Lets vote for these extreme leftists and get more free shit"
A perfect example is democrats and the welfare system. The "new plantation" as some call it.
Dependence on the federal govt is regressive and flat out stupid.
The "progressives" want to take us back to the 13th century england. A crisis is a perfect way to do it!
Now that you read this, go back to the medias fear mongering.
Good day.
I agree people need to learn to save their money

Not only is it unconstitutional, it will normalize the freakazoid far left's policies.
People are against it now but start having the govt hand out "free" money to these imbeciles and their politics will change.
"Hey man, this aint so bad. Lets vote for these extreme leftists and get more free shit"
A perfect example is democrats and the welfare system. The "new plantation" as some call it.
The "progressives" want to take us back to the 13th century england. A crisis is a perfect way to do it!
Good day.
View attachment 313175
hey bro RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA obstruction quid pro quo were all conspiracy theories that you fell for hook line and sinker.

Tell the hard working people who just lost their paychecks you don't want them to receive help. I'm sure they will agree.

I say give people the money...in fact double it. These are beyond normal circumstances...were talking about the hardest working people in the world by far. Help em out. President Trump is spit on supporting the stimulus package. Best thing he's done in his presidency.

Makes no sense

Most Americans are working or are somewhat wealthy. They will just waste the money.

Instead of $1000 to everyone, why not $10,000 to the people who really need it? Send it to those who lost their jobs due to the virus, small businesses that were forced to shut down, those who have to take care of sick members of their family

Or suspend the payroll tax for a while. I’d rather have my money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People who are not working DONT NEED a Payroll tax holiday.. That's moronic.. What they NEED is QUICK and EXPANDED Unemployment benefits...

SSecurity/Medicare are ALREADY bleeding money and are the LARGEST burden on increasing debt.. THe "leaders" pushing that idea should be laughed at...

I’m sure they will be expanded. I’m working, and would benefit more from keeping my money. Not saying I don’t feel for those who aren’t. My bills aren’t stopping either.

Makes no sense

Most Americans are working or are somewhat wealthy. They will just waste the money.

Instead of $1000 to everyone, why not $10,000 to the people who really need it? Send it to those who lost their jobs due to the virus, small businesses that were forced to shut down, those who have to take care of sick members of their family

Or suspend the payroll tax for a while. I’d rather have my money.

People who are not working DONT NEED a Payroll tax holiday.. That's moronic.. What they NEED is QUICK and EXPANDED Unemployment benefits...

SSecurity/Medicare are ALREADY bleeding money and are the LARGEST burden on increasing debt.. THe "leaders" pushing that idea should be laughed at...
Exactly

Payroll tax holiday is a gimmick that doesn’t help those who have been hurt

Plus, it hurts SS and Medicare

Who determined who needs it, and how it’s spent? No way that would be happening quickly enough.

Makes no sense

I think we should pay for the stimulus by imposing a special one-time tax on executives and owners at ABC, NBC, CNN, MSNBC, the Washington Post, the New York Times, etc., for needlessly inducing a panic and causing this economic distress.

Anyone who knows basic math can read the WHO situation reports can see that the corona virus is not even on track to match the infection and death numbers of the 2009-2010 H1N1 outbreak, nor is it on track to match the infection and death numbers caused by the common flu each year in the U.S.

Good day.
Would you rather have them send the checks to Canadiens or not send checks at all?

Makes no sense

What about unemployment insurance and business interruption insurance?

There is going to thousands of lawsuits over business interruption.

Insurance companies may not pay for business losses from coronavirus. N.J. bill aims to change that.

Good day.

So now that Trump is supporting exactly this- does this mean you will possibly criticize Trump?

Or does this mean you now support the government giving out money to its citizens?

You Hysteria Hoax is already over.

The CDC has known that Anti Malaria Drugs Kills Corona Virus in its tracks In just 6 days.

They have known this since 2005 so why are we at near Martial Law?

Why did the CDC hide this from us?

Once you are in Hell, it won’t matter what you carry. God keeps the records, not you, and you will never be able to pay your way in to Heaven.

No, just thinking about how poor people like you overuse your credit cards.
I don't carry a balance.
The Undead always pay off their balances in full.
You don't have an account in Heaven. Your card has been denied. Pretty sure you are used to hearing that anyways.
The Undead have good credit. As previously mentioned, they always pay off their balances in full.

Good day.

So now that Trump is supporting exactly this- does this mean you will possibly criticize Trump?

Or does this mean you now support the government giving out money to its citizens?

If he wasn't the Dems would demanding much of the tribal medicine man show.. And YOU know that.. Except it would be TWICE as expensive...

Some of it is good... It's just that when the govt acts in ANY bipartisian fashion, it's usually 1/2 as effective at twice the cost..

Good day.

I bash Trump all the time. Pay attention

Forum List

Back